TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

After Booker T, then who?

OK, so if Booker beats Christian in Houston, and then has about a 3 or 4 month reign, who is he going to drop it to? If he has to elevate someone it should be a guy like Rico, because by that time I think he will have improved quite a bit.

Your thoughts?

Guest Choken One

Nope...I am Aimfully predicting that WWE decides to go with a HTM gimmick with X here...

Guest Human Fly

By the way they debuted him and made a big deal about him coming back, maybe Randy Orton.

Guest Coffey
I'd like to see people such as The Hurricane & Lance Storm get lengthy reigns with it. Also I wouldn't mind Sean Morley getting a run either. Randy Orton too.

I dunno who would beat Booker, assuming he beats Christian this PPV...but for some twisted reason, I'd like to see Hurricane as the Intercontinental Champion.

Hey, he was the European Champion already...why not the IC champ?

Guest Anglesault
By the way they debuted him and made a big deal about him coming back, maybe Randy Orton.

::weeps::

Guest Downhome

It'll either be Goldust (the feud between them finally), Jericho (somewhat of payback for jobbing to Goldberg), or Christian once again (his "revenge").

Yeah, Christian needs a long title run to get out of the rut of Tag Team wrestling and be his own person. He will be entertaining, I know that much.

Guest Youth N Asia

Probably the next guy who's way over then HHH who gets buried in a feud...Goldberg?

Guest EternallyLazy

I'm all for the long title run for Christian, but it's NOT going to happen

I say Jericho beats Booker T at SummerSlam or Unforgiven and either it goes back to Booker after that or Hurricane

Guest Downhome

Speaking of Goldberg, I saw that Goldberg/HHH promo for Bad Blood on my cousin's cable channel durring RAW, weird as hell also that it's being ran.

Goldberg with the IC Title? Well, then he can beat Triple H so he can have both belts again like in 98...

Guest wrestlingbs

My vote is for Christian to keep fighting for the title, then another wrestler (Hurricane, Rodney Mack?) sets in to make it a three way at SS.

My vote is for Christian to keep fighting for the title, then another wrestler (Hurricane, Rodney Mack?) sets in to make it a three way at SS.

Rodney Mack? May you burn in Hell.

Guest wrestlingbs

You don't Back the Mack?!

Ok, maybe Mack was a bad choice. I was trying to thinkof a midcarder they're pushing right now.

Guest Anglesault

If disliking Mack makes me a Haterizer, I'm a proud Haterizer.

I would never Back The Mack, Im proud to be Haterisin'

Ladies and gentlemen...the poster boy for Hateraide!

*Dresses like a Matrix Agent...bland voice* Drink...MORE....Hateraide...

Hateraide is my drink of choice. Drink Hateraide... then you can be a haterizin' man like me.

Guest croweater

I think (and like to hope) that Christian will keep the title at Bad Blood, and maybe carry the fued with Booker T into the next PPV, or maybe make a faceish turn and have a fued with Jericho............ Now try and tell me that a Jericho/ Christian fued wouldn't go down a treat and I'll slap you in the face and make you watch repeats of White Boy Challenges for the rest of eternity........MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

If he does lose it to booker, I'd expect Jericho to get a shot and be the next IC champion.

Guest croweater

World champion SHmorld champion.

The Championship means squat. It's been in pointless stupid boring matches for so long I just don't care about it. Jericho won't get a run till after Goldberg holds it and then drops it to HHH who drops it to Nash. And then 8 years later..... when Jericho is a Roid Ragin', Match dragin', backstage politition...... he'll go over all the new talent clean and keep the belt for a million years.

I'd rather see Jericho in entertaining matches.

That is why Triple H should have an affair with Trish so Steph finds out, he gets fired and Jericho gets the belt. Then we would see entertaining matches.

200 POSTS!

*marks out*

Guest croweater

Please Please........... don't have HHH soil Trish.

Instead Billy Gunn could return..... have an affair with HHH and they'd BOTH BE FIRED FOREVER.

18 posts........... ANTICLIMAX.

Guest kane3212321

Puts Rico and his wrestling and heat getting ability over a few times.

Yes, and then Billy Gunn and Tripper can ride off into the sunset and build a life of bodybuilding together.

Guest Austin3164life

Hurricane Helms should be the next titleholder after Christian. It's hard to buy Booker (a FIVE TIME [/booker t] WCW World Champion) as a mid-card champion.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

With Chavo out, I'd like to see Eddie come to Raw and win the title and hold it til he is a believable Heavyweight title contender. I say believable to allow the marks time to see him as a legitmate threat to being the #1 man.