TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL METAL - 5/27/03

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Metal, May 27th, 2003!

Due Date: Tuesday, 7:00pm EST.

Venue: The Kingdom(e), Fargo, North Dakota.

OPENING PROMO

Leo Breslin

After what most would consider a lopsided feud, Leo Breslin finally won the big one, wrenching the TV title away from Charlie "Grappler" Matthews in a heated ladder match! In lieu of an opponent this evening, the new Television champ will be getting a penny for his thoughts. Literally. What JL'er doesn't deserve a raise after winning a title, anyway?

SINGLES MATCH

English Dragon vs Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell

What's this? Another Englishman in the SJL? English, Aussies, Gaelic, Maori... we should really invest in a name change to the International Smartmarks Junior League. Or something. Anyway, English Dragon will make his debut against Dan Caldwell, who has had a rough go in his first two SJL matches. Can the Pheonix rise from the ashes, or will the Dragon ignite him once more?

Description: Standard singles match.

SINGLES MATCH

Cassius Atkinson vs "The Extreme Solution" Johnathan Clarke

Cassius Atkinson is an aged, experienced ring general, looking to get himself atop another wrestling league, this time the SJL. However, right out of the gate, those plans were derailed by Scott Solomon. Can he reverse his fortunes against yet another new guy, Johnathan Clarke?

HARDCORE MATCH

Jimmy "The Demon" Liston vs Scott Solomon

Scott Solomon got a win in his debut match, and The Demon is 1-1 insofar of his SJL career. It's very hard to find anything interesting to say about newer guys who haven't really had much match history or feuds yet in these descriptions, so I'll just tell you I'm putting them in a hardcore match to see what happens. Hoohah.

Description: Hardcore rules. That is to say, there aren't any. Have fun.

CAGE MATCH

EUROPEAN TITLE

Aecas vs Viktor Tarakanov

On Crimson, Viktor Tarakanov suffered a brutal, stinging defeat at the hands of Crow for the world title. Without question, Vik is a very, very pissed off exiled red (This anger is likely amplified by the hangover from the shots taken in the match). However, there's no rest for the wicked... Aecas earned his European title shot a few shows ago, and will cash in on it now. How could we add to the fun? Why, having this inside the confines of a steel cage, naturally.

Description: We on JLCC are benevolent toward Viktor's case, though. To win the match, HE may escape the cage through the door or over the top. HOWEVER... Aecas MUST pin Viktor to win the European title. He cannot win by exiting the cage. However... knowing this, he is allowed to leave, and say, go get some 'toys' for the match...

TAG MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jekins & Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs Tim Dillon & Syndicate

Two winners last show on one side, one loser and a guy who had the day off on the other. Victorious on Crimson, Syndicate and Tim Dillon will bide their time until perhaps the next show, where better oppertunities await (Dillon's Euro shot, specifically, and perhaps something involving the TV title for Syndicate?). However, until then, they face down the interesting team of Spike Jenkins and Charlie Matthews. Will Matthews try to wash away the sour taste of his TV title loss, with Spike's aid? Or will Dillon and Syndicate make it two wins a row for the both of them?

Description: Standard tag match.

SINGLES MATCH

Manson vs John Duran

On the last show, Manson revealed his secret tag partner as being none other than John Duran. However, with a shot for the World and Euro hanging in the balance for each of them, they came out on the losing end to Tim Dillon and Va'aiga. Being miserable, angry people, they blamed each other for the loss, and will now try to work the hate out here on Metal.

MAIN EVENT

GLASS CEILING MATCH

NON-TITLE

David Blazenwing vs Crow©

Right off the top of Crimson, David Blazenwing and his valet Jen issued a challange to the SJL world champion, Crow: David wants your title. To illustrate his point, Blazenwing tore up a visage of the Anitchrist Superstar. No-one expected Blazenwing to get a shot at the world champion without jumping through some hoops, first... but upon hearing the challange, bemused, the world champion accepted. Not for the title, of course, because of Va'aiga's no.1 contendership win, and with some "special" stipulations attached. Can this newer, stronger, angrier seeming Blazenwing make good on his challange?

Description: Surrounding the entire circumference of the ring is a circle of tables. The ring ropes have been removed, so that the tables are an "extension" of the mat. The steel ringside barrier counts as "ring ropes" for any rope breaks that may occur on the tables. Falls only count in or on this "extension" of the ring. If you leave the area, however, there are no countout's. The catch? These tables are glass. Sturdy enough to support two large men standing on them, but ready to shatter from anyting more inpactful than a vertical suplex...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Seconds after the opening highlight reel ends, the scene changes to the wide open innards of The Kingdome. Bright pyrotechnics fly high into the air, lighting up the dark arena with rainbow-like brightness and a bit of irritating volume. Fargo’s finest are on-hand, standing up with their hands held high, bright fluorescent signs showing creative or just plain stupid craftsmanship. After panning about the arena, the scene changes to just outside the ring, where Axis and Suicide King are found sitting behind their announcers’ table. King is dressed rather sharply, a bright smile on his face. Axis looks over at his colleague and smirks, then looks directly into the camera.

Axis: Welcome to SJL Metal, ladies and gentlemen! We come to you live from… The KINGDOME! Here in Fargo, North Dakota, we’ve managed to gather up seventeen in-state fans, and the rest flew in from neighboring states with a more respectable population!

King: Please! An arena named after me with talent the caliber of the SJL inside is destined to attract thousands of North Dakotaians.

Axis: Dakotaians?

King: Sure…

Axis: No matter what they’re called, they’re in for one HELL of a ride. Our World and European Champions are defending their titles against David Blazenwing and Aecas, respectively. We’ve got a load of new guys to watch, and we just might find the next superstar!

King: And don’t forget about John Duran, former European Champion, taking on Manson in a nice match. You’ve also got my boy Charlie Matthews teaming up with Spike Jenkins to take on Tim Dillon and Syndicate!

Axis: Speaking of Charlie Matthews, his opponent from our most recent show in Japan is scheduled to appear soon, opening the show.

King: Ugh. Don’t remind me. I don’t even want to know what Leo Breslin has to say about Charlie.

Axis: Well, you’re going to hear it, whether you want to or not.

Another mobile camera takes charge. It’s focused on the entryway, which is darkened. Soon thereafter, the entire arena is newly dressed in a cloak of black. Flames shoot up across stage as Fuel’s “Won’t Back Down” hits, and the crowd explodes as a spotlight lands on center stage and the new Television Champion appears in it. Unexpectedly, a second spotlight appears next to and behind Breslin’s, and into it steps the mysterious woman who interfered in Breslin’s ladder match. The two make their way down the ramp. Breslin’s shiny new belt, slung over his shoulder and held up by his hand, compliments his black slacks and dark blue dress shirt, tucked neatly into his pants. He looks cheerful yet modest, not over-soaking himself in the wild cheers from the adoring crowd.

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen… making his way to the ring at this time… the NEW SJL Television Champion… LEOOOOOOOOOOOO BREEEEEESLIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

King: You would think that when these fans are in MY house, they’d abide my MY rules. And rule number one is that you do NOT cheer for a man who won a title and ended a small feud on a FLUKE.

Axis: I would address that myself by disagreeing with you, but I think Breslin will get the job done himself.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stage, Breslin turns and heads towards the steel steps. He ascends them, followed by his companion. Midway across the apron, Breslin turns around and sits on the middle rope, placing his shoulder underneath the top rope and pushing it up, creating a large opening for the woman to step through. She does, and Breslin follows. Taking position in the center of the ring, Breslin takes the two straps of his title and holds it in the air, the gold plate shining majestically with a red tint as four flames escape from the turnbuckles.

Axis: There he is, in all his glory. Leo Breslin… SJL Television Champion. Leo is getting one HELL of a positive reaction from this crowd.

King: And for what reason!? He did NOTHING special. He grabbed a title before he was slammed down for the bigilionth time by Matthews! Anyone could have done that!

Axis: Well, King… you go on thinking that he did nothing. I just hope that Breslin proves you wrong and eventually changes your opinion of him.

King: The kid’s a fighter and all, but… nothing more.

As the arena returns to normal, those inside it remain on their feet, cheering for Breslin. The woman, dark brown hair flowing to the middle of her back, encasing an angelic face and large puppy dog brown eyes, hands Leo a microphone. Waiting a few seconds for the reception to cool down, Leo brings the microphone to his mouth.

Breslin: Thank you… thank you. Please…

Leo clears his throat as the cheers continue, but on a smaller scale as some people hush to hear the champion.

Breslin: For those of you that might not notice, I bring to this ring a few new things. First and foremost, this is the first time I’ve come into the ring with an outfit on… bearing a microphone that enables me to speak to my fans… and viewers of SJL who may not be too fond of me. Secondly, I wear on my shoulder a title that is all mine. I’ll address that and all that comes with it in due time. Lastly, and most importantly, seeing as I wouldn’t have any of the aforementioned things without this last one… I am accompanied to the ring by… this gorgeous specimen beside me. She is my key. Without her, I would never have reached this point in my SJL career… and without her, I will climb no higher. Therefore, I’d like to introduce you all to a permanent associate of mine… Scarlet Minjonet. I’m sure speculation will run wild and rumors will spread. Let them. Scarlet is here to stay as long as I am, and there are many things left to be learned about her. But the time to teach is not now… nor any time soon. What I’m here for tonight is strictly SJL business; addressing my recent strides and looking forward to my upcoming strides.

Pacing the ring now, Breslin readjusts his title.

Breslin: The first man I have to address is none other than Charlie Matthews. Charlie… you proved to me that you’re not all bad. Hell, you’re not bad at all. You’re one damn good athlete, and you bring something to the ring that’s been lost. Unfortunately, for all your skill and sportsmanship, you have one downfall, and that’s the man you bring to the ring with you. He was taken out of the equation by Scarlet here. Hopefully, you’ll take the hint and make sure he NEVER gets in my way again. As far as you go, Charlie… I doubt I’ll be meeting you in the ring anytime soon. You’re destined for bigger and better things now. Hopefully I’ll reach those bigger and better things in due time, and our paths will cross again. But until then… the respect is all there, and I wish you luck.

He stops in the middle of the ring and is awarded with a warm applause for his sportsmanship.

Breslin Also… to those who say I didn’t EARN this title… to those who say that Charlie shoulder never have lost this title… please… I beg of you… shut the fuck up and face reality. I’m the champion. I BEAT Charlie Matthews, and I am the Television Champion. I fought Charlie many times before our ladder match, and I lost. I came DAMN close to winning to many times, that a victory over him was inevitable. I was right, and that victory came, and with it came the title I have with me tonight, and I plan to have for many nights to come. I will prove you wrong. I will not be a forgotten champion.

He looks over the crowd, and his eyes eventually settle on Scarlet.

Breslin: Now I would like to address another individual. Scarlet, if you will… please hand me the dummy.

Scarlet chuckles a bit, and Breslin does the same.

Breslin: Oh Christ. I don’t know how many of you have television sets, but at the last show, David Blazenwing--or is it just Blazenwing now? Who cares? I’ll just call him Blaze. Anyway, this guy returned, new and improved. He was wearing all black… and he brought a woman with him… and he refused to speak… and he absolutely TORE APART… a dummy! For all the sweat and blood he lost at the expense of this ferocious dummy, nicknamed “Crow” to prove a point and make Blaze feel like he could actually accomplish something… he was given a shot at the World Champion. Okay, so this guy comes back after losing and demands a shot at the World Title? He wasn’t given one, granted, but he’s fighting Crow. Now, Blaze, you may think this is out of nowhere… and you’re absolutely right. I would truly be glad if you would be my dummy sometime in the near future. I would love to have you in the ring and tear you apart. Maybe I could finally make you mutter a word… or at least let out a ghastly cry as I put you through absolute hell. Blaze… I like the new hairstyle. I’m digging the new gothic theme and vow of silence as Jen speaks for you and hands you dummies. Unfortunately… you still suck. Once you learn that you’re not good enough to hang at the level of the World Champion and the contenders creeping behind him… you can take a few steps down and I’ll show you that you belong in the deep caverns, digging deeper and deeper so you can find new recruits who will use your flat head as a way to step over you and perhaps succeed… because you sure as hell won’t. If you want a shot at a title so badly… at least go for one that people won’t laugh at you for approaching.

Breslin holds the title high in the air.

Breslin: I’m putting this out there for you, Blaze. Come and get it after the bottom falls out tonight against Crow. As a matter of fact… come one… come all. Leo Breslin is the new guardian of this Television Title. Charlie Matthews did a decent job until I literally tore it away. I’m the man you’re going to have to get through if you want to prove yourself. Cassius Atkinson… Scott Solomon… Jimmy Liston… and any other new fellows whose names escape me at the time… I want to be the first superstar to slam you to the ground and make you feel as insignificant as I did when I first entered this place. I’ll be watching you closely.

He turns around and looks about the arena. Most of the onlookers are on their feet, cheering for Breslin as he puts himself on the front lines.

Breslin: I’m done.

Pulling the microphone away, he turns to Scarlet and asks her an inaudible question. She responds with her own unheard words, but nods at the same time. Leo hands her the microphone and she places it before her full and glossy lips.

Scarlet: Hello, one and all. As Leo pointed out, my name is Scarlet Minjonet.

She speaks softly but with deep infliction, a serious tone in her voice.

Scarlet: I will not bother you with my personal story, for now is neither the time nor the place, as my colleague has, once again, already pointed out. However, let me say this. As much as some may love men like James Matheson… he will no longer be meddling in the business of Leo Breslin as long as I am around. I’m the one that takes care of the nuisance codenamed “manager.” I’ll take out the Gothic chicks who carry dummies around. I’ll take out the Russian spies hiding in the rafters. I am Leo Breslin’s key, and I intend to unlock his FULL potential by not only keeping his focus on his opponent rather than ringside pests… but also by spreading the word… and making sure no injustices are spoken by ignorant fools.

Taking a few steps, Scarlet comes up to the ropes of the ring. She looks out over them, staring downwards at the announcers’ table.

Scarlet: Axis… Suicide King… I’m glad to see you.

The camera shows Axis and Suicide King with confused looks on their faces. Scarlet turns her head a bit and focuses on the man sitting near the table.

Scarlet: You as well, Funyon.

She turns around and returns to the center of the ring. Standing before Leo, she looks at him and makes eye contact.

Scarlet: And with that… I think it’s fair to say that we’ve answered everything that has been asked as of late. Therefore, let the music be hit and let our exit commence.

“Won‘t Back Down” begins and Breslin once again moves to the ropes and exits rather quickly. He doesn’t open the ropes for Scarlet this time, but instead heads up the ramp, ticked off. When he’s midway up, a rather bewildered Scarlet moves from the frozen position in which she watched Leo storm out. She leaves the ring on her own accord and follows Breslin at a quick pace, showing some concern and confusion. The view returns to Axis and Suicide King at their table.

King: Let the music be hit? Let our exit commence? Who is this lady?

Axis: I think they mentioned twice that she is Scarlet… Minjonet. Quite a fun name to say, actually. Let’s me explore my French side.

King: Yes, you are quite the cowardly bastard.

Axis: Anyway, Leo seemed ticked off at something…

King: If I had to guess, I’d guess that he’s mad because he’s come to realize that he sucks.

Axis: Well… that’s the worst guess I’ve ever heard. Another question: why did Scarlet speak to us directly? It was rather… awkward, wouldn’t you say?

King: Well, it’s only proper to address the King in his castle. And his queenbitch, Axis. And even the jester, Funyon, if you’re as crazy as Scarlet. Plus, she said something a couple days ago about how for people to like Leo, he has to be nice. Maybe she’s taking charge of that department. Duh…

Axis: I don’t think that first one is quite it, but I suppose you can keep on dreaming until a real answer is uncovered. Maybe when Breslin said to Ben Hardy was true. Many questions… We have to take a short break folks, but when we come back, it’s newcomer English Dragon against Dan Caldwell…

King: Dragon versus Phoenix… does anyone care who wins?! We’ll find out when we come back!

The scene fades…

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The British Are Coming!

"Land of Hope and Glory" fills the arena as English Dragon walks out to make his SJL debut. Clad in white tights, with red trim, and accompanying red mask with white horns, the Dragon gets little reaction other than a standard "Who's this guy?" from the crowd. The Englishman climbs gracefully to the apron, wiping his feet before entering the ring, where he shakes hands with our referee.

Red lights break out and the music switches sharply to "Guerilla Radio" as Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell walks out wearing a black robe, getting a fairly good reception. Caldwell takes off the robe and slides into the ring, seemingly startling Dragon when he punches himself on the side of the head, warming himself up.

English Dragon extends a hand to Caldwell, who shakes his head emphatically. Dragon sticks out the hand again. "The Phoenix" looks to the crowd, shrugs and takes it, and they shake cleanly….but Dragon breaks the shake and looks at his hand in disgust! Dragon grabs the referee and tries to wipe his hand on his black and white jersey, but Caldwell attacks in anger as the bell rings to get us underway.

Caldwell immediately overpowers Dragon into the turnbuckle and starts throwing stiff punches to the head and neck. Dragon covers up but still absorbs plenty of punishment. Caldwell grabs him by the neck and slams Dragon's head repeatedly into the turnbuckle, before body slamming him to the mat.

As Dragon climbs up, "The Phoenix" grabs the left arm and applies a wristlock, complete with a pair of headbutts to the shoulder. Dragon looks calm however, and executes a swift forward roll and reverses to his own wristlock. Nodding to the crowd but getting no applause, Dragon wrenches the arm round but gets caught with a powerful lariat from Caldwell, who provides the first cover of the match for 1 only.

Caldwell brings his opponent up and goes after the left arm with a couple of hard elbows. Dan puts the arm behind the back and slams Dragon down, following up with his Udehishigigyakujujigatame cross armbreaker. English Dragon is clearly in pain already, and our referee consults him, looking for an early tap out. Dragon is close enough to the ropes however to throw out a leg and make contact, barely, with the tip of his boot. "The Phoenix" breaks the hold and waits for Dragon to get up.

They immediately lock up, and Caldwell's superior power shows again as he pushes Dragon back into a corner. The lock up is still on, but Dragon has a hand free and taps Caldwell on his back. Dan, his head on Dragon's shoulder, falls for it and steps back, believing the tap to be from our referee, calling for the break. Dragon takes immediate advantage with a rake of the eyes as the crowd signals disapproval of this trick.

Dragon goes to work with European forearms which stagger Caldwell a little. Dan fights back with punches of his own, but, still a little blinded from the eye rake, they are wild and Dragon evades. Caldwell is whipped across the ring, and Dragon catches him with a tilta-whirl backbreaker that scores a 2 count.

Caldwell is quickly back up but eats a beautifully executed dropkick. Dragon grabs the arms of Caldwell, struggling a little with the damage sustained earlier, but manages to get him up and over with a chicken wing suplex for 2 more.

Satisfied that he has the power of "The Phoenix" subdued for the moment, Dragon targets the left leg, dropping a knee and then pulling back on Dan's foot with his knee firmly planted in the joint of the leg. Dragon gives the leg a final wrench, then releases, allowing Caldwell to get up before using a basement dropkick to send him down again.

Again Caldwell gets back up, and this time Dragon gets behind him, bending the leg and lifting him up, then dropping him straight down onto the exposed knee. Caldwell hits hard and holds the leg, as Dragon gives a Victory sign to the crowd and goes for the Cross of St. George, his Figure 4 Leglock! Dragon only gets as far as stepping in, however, before Caldwell powerfully kicks him off.

Dragon seems angry, and charges in only to be power-slammed hard for 2. As Dragon stumbles up Caldwell executes a high angle German suplex for 2 more. "The Phoenix" goes to an arm bar on Dragon to keep him grounded, but Dragon gets his free arm around the head of Caldwell and pulls his hair! Caldwell breaks the arm bar as the referee admonishes Dragon, who shakes his head and shrugs as he gets up.

Dragon bounces off the ropes, seeking to increase the tempo against a slower, more grounded opponent. He ducks Caldwell's lariat and runs to the ropes again, again evading the clothesline and this time nailing a superkick to the jaw of "The Phoenix"!

The cover- 1…2…Dan kicks out.

As Caldwell climbs up Dragon hits him with a quick spin kick, and follows with a neckbreaker as Dan goes down again! The cover gets only 2. The Dragon goes back to the left leg with stomps and a dropped elbow to the joint, but Caldwell recovers quickly and swings with his free leg, knocking Dragon in the side of the head and breaking him lose. Dan goes back on the attack with a shoulder breaker.

Caldwell brings Dragon up and whips him off the ropes. Dragon again evades a forearm shot, and as he reaches the ropes again twists acrobatically and springboards off the second rope with a bodypress…but gets caught by Caldwell! A slight shift of position, and "The Phoenix" executed a T Bone Suplex, drawing a pop from the crowd! The cover- 1…2…Dragon kicks out at what must have been 2.9.

Caldwell sets up for another of his suplexes, the overhead belly to belly, and grabs Dragon in, but Dragon responds with a headbutt that breaks the lock. As Caldwell falls back, Dragon explodes with a flying forearm that takes Dan down.

Dragon gets Caldwell into a headlock, which he develops, pulling him up into a vertical suplex position, but then slingshotting Caldwell of the top rope, up, over and down into a brainbuster! Dragon doesn't waste any time on the cover, but instead brings Caldwell up…getting behind him, grabbing the waist and chest and executing a belly to back brainbuster that plants Caldwell onto his neck and head once more! Caldwell is clearly stunned by these two moves, but the cover….gets only 2!

Frustrated, Dragon again targets the leg, dragging Caldwell across to the corner, and placing the leg on the bottom rope, then jumping and dropping the knee, once, twice, three times! Our referee gets in Dragon's face to break it up, and Dragon raises a fist in anger before regaining his composure and backing off. Caldwell climbs up, shaking his head to clear it and is there the sign of a slight limp in the left leg?

Caldwell challenges Dragon to come at him, but Dragon hangs back for a moment, perhaps scouting "The Phoenix", perhaps waiting for a mistake. Caldwell moves in closer and Dragon steps into the ropes, causing the referee to move in front of Dan and prevent his attack.

Dragon steps back in, but out again just as quickly as Caldwell steps forwards. The crowd starts to get frustrated with Dragon's stalling, and Caldwell turn his back in disgust. Dragon sees his chance and races in, but "The Phoenix" was expecting the sneak attack, and spins round with a huge fist that takes Dragon down!

Caldwell leaps on top of Dragon, hammering him with punches to the head and neck, with a few headbutts thrown in. Caldwell climbs up and drops an elbow directly to the forehead of Dragon! The cover-

1….2…..TH-Kick out from Dragon.

"The Phoenix" sends Dragon off the ropes once more, who again evades the attack of Caldwell and gets behind him, wrapping the arms around for a belly to back suplex, but Caldwell swings around, breaking Dragon's hold and applying his own! Caldwell holds on and swings Dragon up, executing the overhead belly to belly! Caldwell hooks the leg, the cover-

1…2…Dragon kicks out!

Dan attempts to go back to the Udehishigigyakujujigatame, but Dragon scrambles for the ropes and grabs on. Caldwell releases, but attacks again swiftly to prevent Dragon hiding in the ropes again. Dan snapmares Dragon and drops a knee to his head! Dragon writhes on the mat in pain, holding his head, but his hands are forced back as Caldwell drops down and applies a crossface! Dragon's hand immediately starts to shake, but with his other hand pokes Dan straight in the eye…but Caldwell doesn’t release the hold! Dragon's hand seems to be about to tap….but Dragon elbows Caldwell across the face, directly onto his nose, and this finally breaks the hold.

Dragon rolls away, clearly dazed, as Caldwell picks himself up, blood now running from his nose! He goes in after Dragon, but gets caught in a cradle that gets a 2 count. Caldwell wipes the blood from his face as both men pull themselves up, and gets the advantage with a kick to the stomach of Dragon.

Doubled over, Dragon is easy prey for a flurry of knees to the head, which send the Englishman down to the mat. Dan goes back to that left arm of Dragon, trapping him in an arm bar, before standing and adding his boot to the joint for added pressure.

Dragon grabs the boot and tries to force it off, but only gets his hand stamped on by Caldwell, who maintains the hold. The Dragon tries to roll to one side, but again is stopped. At last he manages to wrap a leg around the standing left leg of Caldwell, and applies enough pressure to overbalance "The Phoenix" and break the hold.

Dragon clutches his arm to him, and is easily shoulder blocked down by Caldwell for a 2 count. Caldwell picks up the Dragon, but gets caught with a jawbreaker that sends him back. Dragon charges in but Caldwell evades him and Dragon crashes into the ring post behind him, smashing his left shoulder hard.

Caldwell waits patiently for Dragon to climb out of the ropes, then charges, grabbing Dragon up and driving him down hard with the running spinebuster! Dragon snaps off the mat and Caldwell is on top with the cover-

1….2…..THR-NO!, Dragon kicks out, but barely!

Caldwell grabs Dragon up and sets for the Tiger Bomb, looking to end things, but Dragon manages to hook his leg round Caldwell's so that when he tries to swing Dragon up, its blocked. Annoyed, Caldwell clubs the back of Dragon and tries again, but still its blocked.

Caldwell tries to free his leg, but in that moment, Dragon shakes free himself, then dives forward, clipping the legs of Caldwell out from under him. As Caldwell hits the mat Dragon is straight after him, grabbing the arm and rolling him up with La Majistral Cradle-

1…2…NO, the kick out in the nick of time from "The Phoenix"!

Dragon brings Caldwell up, and CHOPS viciously, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN chops, and Caldwell staggers back. Dragon pulls him in, and grabs the head and trunks, delivering a quick snap suplex. Dragon swivels his hips, holding onto the hold and bringing himself and Dan to their feet, enabling him to deliver another snap suplex. Dragon repeats the motion, another swivel of the hips and snap suplex, and Dragon floats over for the cover-

1…2….THR-NO, Caldwell is out again.

Dragon covers again, this time driving the forearm into the face of Caldwell as he covers, and in doing so drawing fresh blood from the injured nose of Caldwell.

1…2….THRE-NO, Caldwell makes it out.

Dragon drags up Caldwell, and sets him in position for a cradle piledriver, but on lifting Caldwell up that injured arm finally gives our and he drops Caldwell down again. Dan falls forwards back onto this feet, and is able to retain his balance. Dragon swings with his good arm, perhaps slightly unnerved, and Caldwell parries calmly.

Dan wipes away more blood, and tackles Dragon to the mat, looking to lock in the Dragon Sleeper, but Dragon fights him off and scrambles for the ropes, sliding all the way to the outside. Caldwell beckons him back in, taunting, but Dragon stays on the outside, shaking his head and indicating to the referee that Caldwell pulled his hair…through the mask!

"The Phoenix" slides out of the ring and comes after Dragon, but Dragon gets back in the ring and as Caldwell follows is able to stomp him down with a flurry of boots. Caldwell still gets back up but straight into a full nelson from Dragon, trying for a Dragon Suplex, but Caldwell has the strength to break the nelson. Dan spins behind Dragon tries to lock in a rear choke hold, but the Englishman runs forward and grabs the top rope, simultaneously swinging an elbow that catches "The Phoenix" in the side of the head.

Dragon takes advantage by quickly getting behind Caldwell, locking his arms back and this time having enough strength to bring him up and over with a Tiger Suplex, managing to hold the bridge for the cover-

1…2…THRE-The bridge collapses, and its not clear whether Caldwell broke it or Dragon's arms, supporting most of his weight, gave out. Both men stay down for a moment, and Caldwell gets encouragement from the crowd, Dragon clearly having not endeared himself to the SJL public in this match.

Both men are up, and start to slug it out in the centre of the ring, their movements now slow. Dragon catches Dan with a pair of European forearms, but Caldwell comes back with some stiff chops. He grabs the neck of Dragon and executes a snap mare take-over, dropping a leg across the throat for a 2 count.

Dan sees an opportunity and wraps his arm around the throat of Dragon, locking in a laying Dragon Sleeper, wrapping his legs around the Dragon's the torso. The crowd reacts as they recognise "Phoenix Rising", but Dragon fights back quickly, hammering on the left leg on Caldwell and pressing his fist into the joint until the leg scissors is broken and Dragon can reach over and get his foot on the bottom rope.

The crowd is disappointed, thinking that was it. Dragon pull himself up, staggering, and Caldwell moves in for the kill, but Dragon is more aware than he looks and drop toe holds Caldwell down. Now in the corner, Dragon flips Caldwell over, and slides him underneath the ring post…Dragon heads outside and takes the legs….inserting his own leg….bringing Dan's over…and falling back, locking in a ring post assisted Figure 4 leg lock!

Caldwell shouts in pain and grabs the ropes. Our referee counts it, 1, 2, 3, and calls for the break, but Dragon won't release the hold! The ref shouts directly at Dragon, and, seemingly threatened with disqualification, Dragon releases and falls back to the floor.

Dragon is swiftly back into the ring, and pulls Caldwell into the centre of the ring, looking for his Cross of St. George again, but Dan sits up and punches Dragon straight in the face! "The Phoenix" pulls himself up, limping heavily on the injured leg, but still manages to bring Dragon in for an Exploder Suplex attempt!

However, our referee is out of position, and so doesn't see Dragon's response to this- a knee straight into the groin! Caldwell drops down hard, and English Dragon is ruthless in immediately applying the Cross of St. George!

Dan tries to reverse it….straining to get Dragon over…but there's not enough strength left in the leg…or is there! Caldwell seems to be turning it over…but Dragon snaps it back round! Caldwell tries to sit up and fight, but Dragon rakes his eyes yet again!

Caldwell has no where to go….his hand wavers….he taps!

"Land of hope and glory" greets the Dragon's victory, and he pulls himself up, waving to the crowd with his left arm, then wincing and using his right arm instead. Dragon wipes his hands on the referee's shirt once more, and then gracefully leaves the ring, as the crowd signals definite disapproval of his actions in obtaining victory.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The camera pans over the arena, bringing the massed throngs of cheering SJL fans into shot as METAL comes back from its first commercial break. Slowly the camera pans down to the announcer table, bringing Axis and The Suicide King in focus.

Axis: Wow King! What a great match we’ve just seen, the “English Dragon” and “The Phoenix” have just given us one hell of an opening match.

King: You’re not wrong Axis, and we’ve got some great matches coming up later in the show, a hardcore match between Jimmy “The Demon” Liston and Scott Solomon, Aecas gets his shot at Victor Tarakanov’s European title, in a cage match with some very interesting stipulations, and not forgetting the “Glass Ceiling” match between SJL World Champion Crow and David Blazenwing.

Axis: You bet King, it’s going to be one hell of night that’s for sure…

Axis’s next words are cut off as the arena lights begin to fade out, bringing the arena into a state on total darkness, as “Legion of Doom” belts out through the speakers. On hearing the music, the crowd suddenly raise their voices cheering wildly as a wall of fire erupts on the stage, rising up into the blackened arena.

Suddenly through the wall of flame steps Cassius Atkinson, followed by his manager Dominator. The lights brighten illuminating Cassius and his manager as they stride to the ring.

Cassius walks slowly up the ring steps nodding to the crowd before slipping between the middle and top rope into the ring.

Funyon: The following contest is scheduled for one fall… Introducing first… Weighing in at 256lbs, he hails from Tyler, Texas and is accompanied to the ring by his manager Dominator… He is “The Everlasting” Cassius Atkinson!!!

Cassius moves towards one of the turnbuckles, climbing up onto it, slowly raising his right arm, flexing his bicep muscle for the crowd, as sporadic camera flashes flicker around the arena. Cassius drops back into the ring moving to another turnbuckle and repeating the sequence until all he has posed on all four, before moving to the centre of the ring, slowly raising his arms, watching the entrance way as the wall of fire slowly dies into nothingness.

For the second time within 5 minutes, the arena light die out, this time suddenly dropping to pitch blackness, after a few seconds of hushed silence, a small spark pyro flicks up at the base of the entrance ramp, the pyro fizzles as it slowly runs up the entrance ramp creating a dynamite fuse type effect. As the fuse reaches the top of the ramp it explodes in a massive deep red pyro. As the pyro ignites, Grand Theft Audio’s “Rock the House” screams out over the sound system. The arena lights brighten as the pyro drops, revealing Johnathan standing in the entranceway, his back to the ring, his arms out to the side, raised at a slight angle. The crowds cheering wildly again as Johnathan spins on his heels, turning towards the ring, walking down slowly, giving a few high five’s to the crowd on either side of the entrance way.

Funyon: And the opponent… Weighing in at 256lbs… he is from Newcastle upon Tyne, England… He is “The Extreme Solution” Johnathan Clarke!!!

Johnathan runs the rest of the way to the ring, sliding face first under the bottom rope into the ring, looking up at Cassius and nodding, slowly he pushes up to his feet, before running to the corner and jumping up onto the second turnbuckle, turning his head slowly and scanning the crowd before jumping back into the ring with a half turn, his eyes meeting Cassius’s. Johnathan slowly walks forward offering his hand to Cassius. Atkinson looks for a moment, raising his hand and shaking the hand of his opponent before taking a couple of steps back.

Referee Mathew Kivell steps between the two wrestlers and signal for the bell.

DING, DING, DING

Axis: Well I was about to say before all this kicked off, this one should be good, we have “The Everlasting” Cassius Atkinson coming off a loss against Scott Solomon, against SJL newcomer “The Extreme Solution” Johnathan Clarke.

Back in the ring Johnathan and Cassius circle each other slowly, each man sizing up his opponent.

Axis: A cautious start by both men.

King: A wise tactic, size your opponent up and see if you can find a weakness, sensible, but boring…. Get on with it you guys!!!!!!!!

Both Johnathan and Cassius cautiously move forward as if spurred on by the Suicide King’s Comments, locking each other up in a collar and elbow tie up.

Slowly feeling that he’s gaining the upper hand in the tie-up, Cassius pushes down on his opponents arm, spinning around behind Johnathan, pulling his arm behind his back into a hammer-lock.

A slight smile plays across Johnathan’s face, as he suddenly spins the hold around grabbing Cassius’s arm and twisting it back into a hammer-lock of his own. Cassius looks unfazed by the reversal, having seen it hundreds of times before in his long career; quickly he reaches up with his free hand, holding it to the back of Johnathan’s head dropping down to his knees bringing the younger man’s jaw down hard on his shoulder.

Axis: Beautiful Jawbreaker by Atkinson.

King: You’re right Axis, that’s quick thinking and years of ring experience there. Thinking on your feet’s one thing you’ll never be able to do Axis, we all know you have the mental capacity of a slug.

Axis: Just shut up and just call the match!!!

Slowly Johnathan staggers to his feet clutching his jaw, trying to shake away the cobwebs from the first impact.

Seeing his opponent reeling Cassius presses his advantage, sprinting towards the rope to build up some momentum, springing back of the rope and catching Johnathan square in the face with a huge running elbow.

King: Great running elbow there from Cassius, caught his man squarely in the face.

Cassius moves over his prone opponent, reaching down and grabbing a handful of Johnathan’s hair, pulling him up to his feet, pulling his right and back and executing a stiff punch to Johnathan’s jaw, pulling him down into a front headlock and throwing an arm over his shoulder.

Axis: I think Cassius is going to try for the Spinning Brainbuster

Reaching down Cassius grabs a handful of Johnathan’s leather trousers, pushing up with his legs tries to lift Johnathan of the ground, only to find Johnathan’s right leg hooked around his own, blocking the attempt. Suddenly Johnathan’s free hand catches Cassius square in the stomach, quickly Johnathan headlocks Cassius head, hooking his opponents near leg before lifting him off the ground in a Suplex of his own. As he reaches the vertex of the Suplex Johnathan suddenly spins through 360 degrees before falling backwards, dropping Cassius straight down on the top of his head.

Axis: Oh my god!!!! Spinning Cradle Brainbuster!

King: He’s going for the cover!!!

Johnathan slowly moves over his prone opponent, reaching down and under-hooking Cassius’s leg, pulling it back as he rolls onto Cassius’s back for the cover attempt.

Referee Mathew Kivell drops to the mat and begins to count.

ONE.......

TWO…...

KICKOUT!

Axis: A kick-out there by Cassius, Johnathan just tried to end this one early.

King: Too early if you ask me Axis, Clarke’s not going to win this match with just one move. Of course, if it was me, I’d have won the match ten minutes ago!

Axis: ...

Johnathan shakes his head as he stands up for the pin attempt, watching as Cassius makes his way to his feet.

As Cassius reaches his feet, Johnathan grabs his opponents left arm stepping forward and whipping Cassius of towards the ropes, setting himself in position to arm-drag Cassius.

Cassius spring back off the ropes, racing back towards Johnathan, as he closes on his opponent he jumps forward, bringing his knee up towards Johnathan’s head.

Johnathan catches sight of the move a little too late as Cassius’s knee connects squarely with his jaw, rocking his head back and dropping him down on his back like a sack of bricks.

Dominator: Yes!!!! Great shot dad.

Axis: Flash Magic! Flash Magic! Flash Magic! My god, Cassius nearly took Johnathan’s head off with that!

King: Another great move by Cassius, Johnathan’s going to need some Advil after that one.

Cassius gets to his feet moving over to where Johnathan lays clutching his jaw. Slowly, Cassius steps over his prone opponent, reaching down and grabbing his legs, lifting them into the air, placing one of his own legs in-between them, slowly Cassius crosses Johnathan’s around his leg, holding them securely with his arms before stepping over, turning Johnathan on his stomach, leaning back, pulling on his opponents back.

King: A textbook sharpshooter by Cassius, he’s putting Johnathan through a world of hurt right now.

Johnathan grimaces in pain as Cassius leans back into the hold, feeling the muscles of his back stretch.

Referee Kivell kneels beside Johnathan, asking him if he wants to give up. Johnathan shakes his head, grimacing even more as Cassius leans back even further. Closing his eyes John slowly pushes himself op on his hands, trying to reduce the pressure on his back. Slowly he begins to edge forward with his arms, pulling himself towards the ropes.

Axis: If Johnathan doesn’t make it to the ropes here, this match is over.

King: It may already be over Axis, Cassius may have already damaged Johnathan’s back with that sharpshooter. The balance is swinging into Cassius’s favor.

Slowly, Johnathan hands move one over the other, desperately reaching out for the bottom rope, each step seeming like an eternity of agony, moving closer and closer towards the rope, shaking his head violently in answer to referee Kivell’s enquiries about him giving up.

With look of sheer agony across his face, Johnathan slowly reaches to the bottom rope, his finger tips bushing against it, before with one last mammoth effort, closes his hand around the rope.

Axis: My God, he made it!!!

King: No shit, Sherlock! But the damage has been done; Johnathan was in that hold a long time. If Cassius’s is smart, he’ll start to work on the back.

Kivell looks at Johnathan’s hand on the rope and taps Cassius on the shoulder telling him to break the hold.

Cassius leans back in the hold one last time, causing another cry of pain from Johnathan, before pushing Johnathan’s legs to the floor, breaking the hold.

Cassius smiles, pulling Johnathan slowly to his feet, smashing an elbow into Johnathan’s face, before whipping him hard into the corner.

Johnathan grimaces again as his back impacts into the turnbuckle.

King: Another smart move by Cassius, impacts like that aren’t going to be good for Johnathan’s back.

Johnathan staggers slowly out of the corner, holding a hand to his back, wincing in pain. Seeing his chance Cassius runs towards the ropes behind Johnathan, rebounding off them, building up momentum as he catches his opponent, grabbing the back of Johnathan’s head, jumping forward and sitting down driving Johnathan’s face into the mat.

Axis: Bulldog by Cassius!

King: This could be it! This could be over right now.

Johnathan rolls onto his back, clutching his face after the bulldog. Cassius looks down at his opponent and smiles, pointing to the turnbuckle. Strolling over to the corner and climbing up to the top turnbuckle, before flexing his bicep for the crowd.

Axis: He’s going for the Everlasting Elbow, if he hit’s this it’s all she wrote for Johnathan!

Suddenly Cassius leaps from the turnbuckle towards his fallen opponent, raising his elbow as he looks to drive it square into Johnathan’s chest. Camera flashes illuminate the arena as Cassius flies across the ring, dropping towards Johnathan……… who suddenly rolls away, causing Cassius to drive his elbow into the mat.

King: Whoops, looks like no-ones home!

Axis: Johnathan had the Everlasting Elbow scouted! This one’s not over yet folks.

Slowly the two men get to their feet, trading a series of hard punches and stinging chops. Each blow that finds its mark is met with a loud WOOOOOOOOOOOO from the crowd.

Axis: This is turning into a Pier 6 brawl, King. These two are going to punch the hell out of each other.

King: A Pier 6 what? What are you going on about Axis?!

Suddenly Cassius lashes out with a boot, catching his younger opponent square in the gut, doubling him over. Pressing his advantage, Cassius suddenly hooks Johnathan’s arms with his own, falling back with his opponent in a massive Double Arm DDT.

King: Beautiful Double Arm DDT by Cassius, those years of experience are paying off.

Cassius rolls Johnathan onto his back, pressing down on his opponent’s chest, as Mathew Kivell drops to the mat to count the pin.

ONE….

TWO….

THE - KICKOUT!!!!

At the last moment Johnathan rolls his shoulder up from the mat, halting Kivell’s count.

Axis: Another near fall King.

King: You’re right Axis, Cassius is getting the better of the offence here, and he’s taken away his opponents speed advantage.

Cassius gets to his feet again, pulling Johnathan up to his feet as Cassius sets his opponent up for another elbow shot to the face. Cassius draws back his elbow for the strike, swinging it at Johnathan’s head. This time though Johnathan ducks under the swinging elbow, standing up quickly catching Cassius’s arm over his shoulder, quickly raising his own arm, bringing it across Cassius’s chest, gripping his far shoulder, bringing his knee up hard into Cassius’s stomach.

Axis: Johnathan’s fighting back with those knee strikes.

King: He’s going to need more that that Axis! Some big offence wouldn’t go amiss right now.

Johnathan drives his knee a second, then a third time into Cassius’s midsection, before suddenly dropping down into a sitting position, causing Cassius’s jaw to impact hard off his shoulder.

Axis: Nice combination by Johnathan linking those knee strikes with a Jawbreaker.

Cassius staggers back from the impact of the jawbreaker but keeps his feet, slowly shaking off the effect of the move. From his sitting position Johnathan rolls backwards up onto his feet. Watching his opponent carefully Johnathan takes a few steps backwards before suddenly rushing his opponent, diving towards Cassius, driving his shoulder into Cassius’s chest, knocking him to the ground hard.

Axis: Extreme Momentum Stopper!!!!

King: Don’t get too excited Axis, it’s just a Spear.

Johnathan pushes himself up to his feet, nodding to the crowd. Pulling Cassius up to his feet and driving his right hand hard into his opponents face.

King: Stiff right hand by Johnathan there, Cassius is looking a little the worse for ware here.

Cassius rocks back as another hard right hand from Johnathan connects with the older mans’ jaw. Johnathan steps back narrowly avoiding a wild swinging elbow from Cassius.

Axis: I think Johnathan could end it here King…

King: You’re right Axis. This match needs that one final exclamation point. Someone needs to put this one away!

Ducking to avoid Cassius’s swinging elbows; Johnathan quickly spins around behind his opponent. Hooking Cassius’s right arms with his left arm Johnathan spins bringing himself back to back with Cassius, his right arm reaching back to hook Cassius’s left arm. Securing both his opponents arms Johnathan leans forward, lifting Cassius up onto his back, spinning through 180 degrees before diving forward, bending at his waist as he drops towards the mat. As Johnathan falls forward Cassius slips forward off his shoulders, the back of his head neck and shoulders meeting the mat hard.

Axis: Beautiful Backslide pin variation by Johnathan, this could be over here.

Johnathan pushes up with his legs keeping Cassius’s shoulders pinned to the mat as referee Kivell drops for the count.

ONE…..

TWO…..

TWO AND A HALF…..

TWO AND THREE QUARTERS…..

KICKOUT!!!

King: Another kick out by Cassius, what’s it going to take to end this Axis?

Axis: I don’t know King, but what a mach this is turning out to be.

Johnathan climbs to his feet again a smile playing across his lips, reaching down; he begins to pull Cassius to his feet, connecting with a hard knife edge chop, before quickly stepping to the side, dropping down to one knee, swinging an elbow back catching Cassius in the midsection.

As the older man leans forward Johnathan pushes up catching his neck on his shoulder and forming a ¾ face lock around Cassius’s head. As he reaches his feet Johnathan races to the corner holding Cassius tightly in the face lock, planting his left foot on the second turnbuckle then his right foot on the top turnbuckle. Pushing off with his right foot Johnathan flips back over Cassius head, pulling his opponent down into an inverted face lock. Quickly reaching down with his free hand he reach down and grab the tights on Cassius’s near leg, pulling the up so he can securely hook his opponents leg.

With his opponents leg hooked Johnathan lifts Cassius up as if to Suplex him, on reaching the vertical point of the Suplex, Johnathan suddenly drops down into a sitting position, driving his opponents head straight into the mat between his legs.

Axis: FINAL SOLUTION! FINAL SOLUTION! This one’s over!

Dropping his opponent on his back to the canvas Johnathan rests his chest across his opponents, reaching down and hooking his leg as Kivell starts to count.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE…

DING, DING, DING!

Axis: He’s done it! Johnathan’s done it!!

King: Calm down Axis.

Slowly Johnathan climbs to his feet, looking down at his prone opponent as Kivell raises his hand. Johnathan nods to the referee, before bending down slowly gripping his opponents hand and helping him to his feet, looking square into his eyes and nodding, raising Cassius’s hand for the crowd.

Axis: What a display of sportsmanship by both men.

King: I think I’m going to be sick!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The fans are going crazy as we return from commercial break.

Axis: We're back on SJL Metal live from the Kingdome in Fargo, North Dakota! I'm Axis, alongside Suicide King!

King: It's my Kingdom people, and now it's time for my favorite new wrestler Jimmy "The Demon" Liston to kick some ass!

Axis: The Demon will have his hands full against Scott Solomon tonight. Solomon is coming off a great debut victory on Crimson, while Jimmy Liston suffered his first loss at the hands of Syndicate on that same show.

King: And since it's my night, the fine folks here have made this a hardcore match! This is gonna be great!

The lights suddenly fade as the drumbeat that signals the Demon's entrance begins. Suddenly, flares begin to run up the ramp, from ringside to entrance.

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!!!!

BOOM! The pyro blows, and suddenly Jimmy "The Demon" Liston stands on the ramp. He raises his arms as the North Dakota fans cheer!

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!!!

Liston starts down the ramp as Funyon starts the intro.

FUNYON: The following Hardcore Match is scheduled for one fall. Now making his way to the ring, from Boston, Mass., weighing in at 228 lbs, Jimmy "THE DEMON" LISTON!!!!

Liston makes his way to the ring, climbs up threw the ropes, and then climbs a far turnbuckle.

Axis: The North Dakota fans seem to be in to The Demon tonight, King.

King: And well they should be. The kid's got talent.

Liston crosses to the other turnbuckle as his music abruptly cuts off.

"Ch... ch... check out... check out my melody....."

"Just one more fight about a lot of things"

"And I will give up everything to be on my own again"

"Free Again!"

"This time I'll let it all come out, this time I'll stand up and shout.

I'll do things my way, It's my way, my way or the highway!"

Scott Solomon emerges from the back, hopping from foot to foot as Funyon makes the intro.

FUNYON: From Springfield, Illinois, weighing in at 260 lbs., he is "The Arsenal", Scott SOLOMON!!!!

Solomon immediately charges the ring at Liston, ready for action.

Axis: At least this week he waited for Funyon to finish the intro.

King: He should have waited a bit longer, cause Liston's going to kick his ass!

Solomon dives in to the ring and the match is on!

Liston takes it straight to Solomon with a fist to the back as Solomon climbs to his feet. Solomon goes down to his hands and knees. Liston brings both fists down on a double axe handle to Solomon, laying Solomon out.

Liston pulls Solomon back up by the hair, then locks his arms around Solomon's arms. Liston drives his forehead in to Solomon's skull. Liston keeps headbutting Solomon over and over again.

Axis: Liston's hitting Solomon with the Bloodlust here, King. I don't know how much more Solomon can take before his brains are rattling inside his skull.

Suicide King is briefly shown playing with one of his bobbleheads.

King: My skulls already rattling!

In the ring, Liston continues the Bloodlust. With each hit, Solomon seems to weaken more and more. In desperation, Solomon brings his knee up in to Liston's groin. Liston immediately releases the hold, dropping to the mat from the low blow.

Solomon quickly halls Liston back to his feet. Solomon lifts The Demon up in to a snap suplex, flipping both men down to the mat. Both men take several seconds to regain their footing. Solomon starts laying the right hands to Liston. Solomon grabs Liston's arm, then whips him to the ropes. Solomon ducks down in preperation for a move, but telegraphs it horribly. Liston brings up his knee, driving it in to Solomon's forehead.

Solomon hits the canvas hard. Liston drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring. He pulls up the ring apron, looking for weapons. In the ring, Solomon pulls himself back to his feet. He briefly looks around before seeing Liston outside the ring.

Solomon rolls out of the ring only to be met by the foam of a fire extinguisher.

Axis: Did Solomon forget this was a hardcore match?

King: I know I didn't. Let's see some gratuitous violence already!

Liston rams Solomon in the gut with the extinguisher. Solomon keels over, and Liston raises the extinguisher over his head. Liston starts to bring the extinguisher down towards Solomon's head, but Solomon dives in to Liston's legs. Liston goes down on top of Solomon. Solomon pushes the smaller man off of him, and quickly gets back to his feet.

Liston starts back up to his feet, only to receive a kick to the gut from Solomon.

Solomon hoists Liston in to the air, rotating Liston's head to the ground as he does so. Solomon hops in to the air, bringing Liston's head down in a brutal piledriver outside the ring. Solomon quickly hooks Liston for the pin fall.

ONE....

TWO....

NO!!!

Liston amazingly throws a shoulder up. Solomon can't believe it.

King: I don't know what's wrong with Solomon here. Liston regularly uses his head as a weapon. Can't be much left in there to get shaken up by any piledriver.

Solomon gets back to his feet, pulling Liston up with him. Solomon lifts Liston straight in to the air, holding Liston over his head vertically for several seconds.

Solomon drops Liston back down head first on to the mat in a brainbuster.

King: Why does this guy keep trying to injure Liston's head. It isn't going to work, damn it!

Solomon drops on to Liston for the pinfall again.

ONE....

TW.... NO!

King: That's what I'm talking about, Axis! It's going to take more than that to stun the Demon!

Axis: Jimmy "The Demon" Liston is certainly showing his endurance in this match, King.

Solomon once again climbs to his feet, than starts to pull Liston up. Liston brings his arm up in to Solomon's crotch for the blatant low blow. Solomon keels over, clutching his privates.

Liston stomps towards the bell-ringer, who quickly hops out of his chair. Liston quickly folds the chair up, and charges at Solomon with it. Liston smashes the chair in to the still bent over Solomon's back. Solomon grabs his back, obviously in pain, as Liston swins again. The second chair shot lands right across Solomon's forehead. Solomon goes down hard.

Axis: Dang!!!! What a chair shot, ay King?

King: That's what I'm thinking of when I say "hardcore" right there!

Liston throws the chair to the side, then heads back to the nearest ringpost. He climbs up the turnbuckle, and starts sizing up his aim on Solomon.

Axis: Is Liston crazy? He can't really be planning a Demon Headbutt outside the ring?

King: I only hope so!

Liston dives off the turnbuckle, his head aimed straight at Solomon. Solomon grabs the chair beside him, and brings it up to meet The Demon's head. Liston slams in to the chair head first.

Axis: Great scouting by Solomon right there!

King: Yeah, but Solomon still has to reeling from the effects of that chair slamming down on him as well.

Both men are down outside the ring, but Solomon slowly starts stirring. Solomon slowly starts back to his feet, as Liston starts to pull himself up as well. Solomon rolls back in to the ring, and begins beckoning at Liston to get back up and in the ring. Liston's to his feet and looks up at Solomon. Liston's forehead slowly bleeds from a ragged gash. Liston smirks back up at Solomon then charges the ring. Solomon charges at Liston with a clothesline, but Liston ducks under Solomon's blow. Both men rebound off the ropes, and Solomon once again goes for a clothesline. Liston ducks again, but this time drives his fist in to Solomon's gut on the way down. The shot doesn't look too hard, but Solomon coughs out his wind and keels over to the mat.

Liston lifts his fist in to the air, proudly holding a pair of brass knuckles over his forehead. Liston lowers his arm, then runs back to the ropes. He rebounds off, heading towards Solomon. He leaps in to the air near Solomon, bringing his brass knuckled-fist down towards Solomon.

Solomon rolls out of the way. Liston crashes to the mat. Solomon uses the turnbuckle ropes to pull himself to his feet as Liston stands back up. Liston charges Solomon, aiming for a spear.

Axis: Jimmy Liston calls this spear to the turnbuckle The Hunt! It's a devastating blow, King!

Solomon flips himself over the ropes to the floor, leaving the Demon to charge straight in to the ringpost.

King: Only if it lands, Axis. Only if it lands.

Liston drops to the mat, while Solomon goes under the ring apron. Solomon throws a variety of items out from under the mat, including a golf club, a sledge hammer, and a trash lid, before finding what he's looking for. Solomon pulls a table out from under the apron as the crowd goes crazy.

Axis: Holy Hannah! Solomon's got a freaking table out here, King!

King: Woo Hoo!

Solomon slides the table in to the ring, than grabs the trashcan lid. Solomon rolls back up in to the ring. Solomon drops the lid and takes a few seconds to set up the table, then retrieves the lid. Liston is slowly regaining his feet, only to get the trash lid to the head from Solomon. Solomon pulls Liston's head between his legs, then hoists him up by the waist over his head. Solomon rotates Liston around towards the table as he prepares for the powerbomb.

Liston realizes what's happening, and immediately brings the brass knuckles down on Solomon's head. Solomon drops down, sending Liston down and in to the table.

Axis: Both men are down in the ring!

King: Get up! More violence! Damn, this is fun, even if I have to spend my time with you Axis!

Axis: Thanks, King.

Liston and Solomon both slowly make their ways to their feet. Liston makes it up first. He grabs the still out of it Solomon around the neck, pushing his forehead in to Solomon's jaw. Liston drops to the mat, and the jawbreaker puts Solomon back down on the mat. Liston once again rolls out of the ring for more goodies. He quickly finds the golf club and the sledge hammer and tosses both in to the ring.

Jimmy Liston rolls back up in to the ring, as Solomon starts back to his feet. Liston grabs the sledge hammer, and drives it in to Solomon's gut. Solomon keels over. Liston drops the hammer, and grabs the golf club. Liston sizes up his shot, screams "FORE!!!!", than swings the golf club right in to Solomon's head and chest. Solomon flies backwards, tumbling over the top rope, and out of the ring. Liston smirks as he casually rolls out of the ring after Solomon.

Liston pulls up the ring apron and pulls another chair from under the ring, before heading back towards Solomon. Liston quickly reaches the downed Solomon, drops the chair nearby, and pulls "The Arsenal" up by his hair. Solomon is bleed profusely from the forehead. Liston positions himself in front of the chair, than pulls Solomon's head towards his crotch for the powerbomb. Solomon brings his arm up for the low blow, than drops back to the floor himself. Liston stumbles off a few feet before dropping to the floor himself.

Axis: These men have utterly brutalized one another in this match! How much can these two men have left?

King: I can definitely tell you neither one of these men will be having children, Axis!

Jimmy Liston and Scott Solomon both start back to their feet. Liston is the first back up, while Solomon is still bent over, trying to regain his balance. Liston starts back towards Solomon, but Solomon charges towards him. Solomon spears the Demon to the mat, but quickly pulls the Demon back to his feet.

Solomon pulls Liston up and over his head, resting Liston's legs on his shoulders. Solomon takes two steps back towards the chair on his floor, then flips Liston off his shoulders in an arc. Solomon shoves the straightened LIston face first down in to the chair!

Axis: The Blaster! The Blaster to the chair!

King: Ha Ha Ha! That's awesome damn it! Awesome!

The audience is going wild as Solomon collapses on top of Liston as Sexton Hardcastle drops down beside them.

ONE....

TWO....

THREE!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes crazy for the match as Hardcastle signals for the bell as Funyon retrieves his microphone.

FUNYON: The winner by Pinfall! Scott SOLOMON!!!!!!!

Solomon is still out on top of Liston, who is himself immobile. Hardcastle tries to pull Solomon up to raise his arm, but Solomon only slowly begins to stir. Both men are visibly out of it as Solomon slowly regains his feet.

Axis: Goldarnit, King! These two men beat each other senseless to win this match tonight!

King: Yeah! It was freakin' awesome. Let's hope for more matches like that one tonight on my Official Suicide King Appreciation Night.

Axis: It might just be, King, as next up we have the European Title on the line as Viktor Tarakanov takes on Aecas inside a steel cage!! That's next!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Metal comes back from a break, the fans subdued as the aftermath of Jimmy Liston and Scott Solomon’s Hardcore match is being cleared away, the cameras slowly pan upwards as the cleaning crew vacate the ring. The reason for the camera moving up is soon revealed as the 15 foot steel cage is being slowly lowered, the fans begin to stir once more as they see this, a few small cheers being sounded as fans anticipate the upcoming match. Finally the cage sits on the apron of the ring and the cameras switch to the commentary table revealing Axis and the Suicide King.

Axis: Welcome back everyone to SJL Metal! If you just joined us then you missed a brutal Hardcore match between Jimmy “The Demon” Liston and Scott Solomon. But don’t fret folks there’s still more to come here on Metal!

King: Yes there is Axis, coming up next we have a Cage match to determine who will walk out of Metal the European Champion, Aecas or Viktor Tarakanov.

Axis: Tarakanov coming off a stinging loss on Crimson against Crow, in a match many thought the angry Russian would have an advantage in!

King: Just goes to show you can never be too careful Axis, the same can be said about this match coming up here both men have different stipulations to win the match.

Axis: That’s true King, Viktor Tarakanov can only win the match if he climbs out of the cage or the door and both of his feet touch the floor. Similarly Aecas can only win if he pins Tarakanov, a sure-fire disadvantage for the challenger here King.

King: Disadvantage or not, Aecas earned his title shot and now we’ll see if he’s got what it takes to pull a win out of this match.

King and Axis are cut off as the arena suddenly plunges into darkness; the fans start to cheer as the Smarktron lights up to show Aecas’ face looking out into the arena half shrouded in shadow before opening his mouth to speak.

“Sanity is just a weird form of madness.”

The fans echo Aecas’ words before starting to cheer louder as the Black Angel’s maniacal laughter fills the arena, smoke boils up around the entrance way as the first strains of Adema’s “Immortal” play through the arena speakers. Red alert lights suddenly start to cover the entire arena like an alarm system gone wrong, as the Smarktron begins to show a highlight reel of violence and brutality, a blood red spotlight snaps on highlighting a large figure in the midst of the smoke. The fans in the aisle are on their feet screaming and cheering as Aecas starts to stride down the ramp, the spotlight flickering as he walks, each flash of light revealing a different emotional expression on Aecas’ face. Aecas slowly climbs up the steps and into the ring, enclosed in its cage, the lights come up as he begins to pace around the confines of the ring, looking for all the world like a caged animal as Funyon makes his opening announcement.

Funyon: The following contest is a Steel Cage match, for the SJL European championship! In the ring at this time the challenger. From Shrewsbury, England. Weighing 285lbs. He is the Black Angel, Aecas!

The fans cheer louder as Funyon announces Aecas, but the man himself does not seem to register the cheers, he stops and grips the mesh links of the cage glaring at the entranceway as he waits for his opponent to show himself. Naked from the waist up and clad in a pair of leather trousers and combat boots, half of Aecas’ full body Dragon tattoo is revealed snaking its way around his torso. The tattoo shifts as his muscles move, making it seem almost alive, as the cameras remain trained on him.

Axis: He looks ready King.

King: He had better be Axis; if you don’t stick to your game plan in this kind of match it can be over very very quickly.

“Soviet National Anthem” by the Red Army Choir starts to play through the speakers accompanied by the huge blast of a large red Pyro set up on the stage, the air is suddenly filled with boos as The Red Rage, Viktor Tarakanov walks out onto the stage. The Russian clad only in his plain black trunks and boots, starts to walk down the aisle, the SJL European Title sitting snugly around his waist. Aecas watches from the ring as his opponent walks slowly towards him, Aecas checks the unadorned black fingerless gloves he wears just as Tarakanov checks his wrist tape.

Funyon: And the opponent! Weighing 280lbs and hailing from Astrakahn, Russia. The SJL European Champion, “The Red Rage” Viktor Tarakanov!

Tarakanov sneers at the crowd as the boos increase, his sneer disappears when the crowd start chanting “USA! USA!” prompting him to tear the belt from his waist and brandish it at the nearest fans showing them just who is the champion. As the USA chants get louder, Tarakanov turns and walks up the steps, wiping his feet on the topmost step before entering the ring. Referee Eddy Long is already inside the ring while Matthew Kivell stands outside. Tarakanov hands the title grudgingly to Eddy Long who in turn passes it to Matthew Kivell on the outside, at a signal from Long, Kivell closes the cage door and slams the bolt home, now the only one who can open the cage as Funyon makes his final announcements.

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, this match has the following stipulations. Viktor Tarakanov can only claim victory by climbing out of the cage or through the door and touching the ground with BOTH feet! Aecas can only win this match by pinfall, though he may freely leave the cage at any time!

Funyon sits back down in his chair at ringside as Eddy Long looks between Aecas and Tarakanov before signalling to the timekeeper for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!!!!!

Aecas and Tarakanov rush at one another, meeting into the centre of the ring, Aecas lands the first blow hammering his fist into Tarakanov’s face only to have his own head snapped back by a return punch. Both men trade punches equally until Tarakanov block’s Aecas with a forearm and hammers punches into his opponents face in quick succession.

Axis: Look at the power in these punches King! They’re going to take each other’s heads off!

King: We knew this wasn’t going to be a scientific wrestling match from the start Axis.

Tarakanov pushes Aecas back with his punishing punches, until Aecas manages to get himself a slight reprieve by kicking Tarakanov in the gut, as the Russian doubles over Aecas steps in underhooking first one then both of Tarakanov’s arms trying for a Double Arm DDT. Tarakanov frees one arm before Aecas can hit the move, elbowing his opponent twice in the stomach before breaking free of the hold. Tarakanov grabs Aecas’ arm and Irish Whips him keeping hold of his arm, as Aecas is pulled back Tarakanov comes at his off balance opponent, flooring Aecas with a Short Arm Clothesline.

Tarakanov jumps up, leaving his feet with a huge Elbow Drop that finds nothing but canvas as Aecas rolls away and back up to his feet, pouncing on Tarakanov as the Russian starts to get back to his own vertical base. Aecas rushes Tarakanov taking his opponent down in a hard tackle and straddling him hammering punches into the Russian’s face, Tarakanov wastes no time in rolling over, trying to get Aecas underneath him as the two continue to exchange punches until Aecas shoves Tarakanov off of him.

The two men get back up to their feet and circle one another wary now that they have tested one another, the fans cheer louder at the standoff watching both men as they circle one another again before surging back together in a collar and elbow tie up. The two men push against one another for a moment, until Aecas being the stronger man gets the upper hand quickly breaking the tie up and switching around into a waistlock. Tarakanov sends a hard elbow into the side of Aecas’ head before reversing the waistlock into a hold of his own, before Aecas can recover Tarakanov heaves him backwards in a massive German Suplex, bouncing Aecas’ head off of the canvas.

Axis: Big move from Viktor Tarakanov in the early stages of this match King!

King: He took the big man up and over easily, nice display of power from Tarakanov, but he can’t afford to pause he has to keep the pressure on Aecas.

Tarakanov bends down, grabbing Aecas by the hair and pulling the larger man up to his knees, he grins as he rears back in preparation for a huge Haymaker, the grin is quickly replaced by an expression of shock and a howl of pain as Aecas’ right arm shoots up between Tarakanov’s legs low blowing the Russian. As Tarakanov clutches at himself, Aecas gets back to his feet hooking Tarakanov’s arms once again, this time The Red Rage is in no position to stop Aecas, as his face is drilled into the mat with a savage Double Arm DDT.

Axis: What a cheap shot by Aecas!

King: Its no DQ Axis, that’s a smart move, you’d do the same, I know I would.

Aecas rolls Tarakanov over going for an early pin as Eddy Long slides down next to the pair beginning the count.

ONE!!!!

TW-KICKOUT!!!!

Tarakanov powers out of the early pin easily, only to find himself being pulled back up to his feet by Aecas, the big man takes advantage of Tarakanov’s distraction long enough to slide behind him and lock on a second waistlock. Tarakanov again sends several elbows into Aecas’ head but this time he hangs on, grabbing Tarakanov by his left leg and back. Aecas takes Tarakanov up and drops him down on his head and shoulders in a vicious High Angle Back Drop, but the man known as Red Rage rolls through back up to his feet charging the rising Aecas and flattening him once again with a HUGE Lariat.

Axis: Iron Curtain!

King: Tarakanov hit that one perfectly, even after that huge Back Drop from Aecas he keeps coming.

Tarakanov grabs Aecas by the hair once again pulling him back up and sending the bigger man reeling with a stiff punch, grabbing Aecas’ arm Tarakanov Irish Whips the big man, the cage shaking as Aecas’ bare back meets the mesh as he rebounds off of the ropes. Aecas ducks under another attempted Lariat by Tarakanov quickly halting his momentum and leaning back wrapping an arm around Tarakanov throat before taking him straight down into a Neckbreaker. Aecas is up quickly, once again pulling Tarakanov back up to his feet, Aecas shoves Tarakanov’s head between his legs leaning forwards and wrapping his arms around his opponent’s waist. Aecas bends his knees in preparation but Tarakanov slowly manages to stand up sending Aecas up and over him in a Back body Drop. Tarakanov whips around to face Aecas as he gets back up to his feet, his right leg whips upwards and then straight down slamming into the back of Aecas’ head with his heel in a vicious Ax Kick sending Aecas back to the canvas like a sack of bricks.

Tarakanov wastes no time in moving to the nearest cage wall and starting to scale it, his fingers clinging to the mesh as he uses the ring ropes like ladder steps, back in the ring Aecas slowly gets back up, one hand on the back of his head and an extremely annoyed expression stamped on his face. As Tarakanov reaches for the top of the cage he feels something grab his left foot, looking down he sees that Aecas has got a hold of his leg and is starting to climb up the cage alongside him. Both men exchange punches and elbows as they fight for control standing on the top rope, one man trying to escape, the other trying to stop his opponent at all costs. Aecas loses his grip with one hand after a thunderous elbow to the head, Tarakanov take advantage, grabbing Aecas by the hair and slamming the big man head into the cage. Again and again Aecas face hits the steel mesh and even the steel supports of the cage, wrapping his arm around his bloody opponent Tarakanov steps close hooking his left leg in front of Aecas’ right and with a huge effort sends both himself and Aecas crashing into the mat with a huge Russian Leg Sweep off the top rope.

Axis: What an impact! Tarakanov sacrificing himself to keep Aecas down!

King: A brave move Axis but was it a smart one?

Axis: I don’t think these two men care, and neither do the fans! They’re going nuts!

Tarakanov is the first to regain his feet dragging Aecas by the hair to the nearest cage wall, Tarakanov looks down into the bloody face of his opponent and grins taunting him in Russian before starting to use the cage like a cheese grater rubbing Aecas’ head over the mesh and further opening the cut on his head. The cheers of the fans turn to boos as they watch Tarakanov having his way with Aecas, he red Rage pulls Aecas back from the cage long enough to Hammer an elbow into his bloody forehead slumping Aecas against the ropes. Confident that his opponent is incapacitated enough Tarakanov heads for the cage door, as he nears the door Kivell unbolts and opens it as the boos of the fans get louder.

Axis: Tarakanov trying to end it here!

King: He’s wasting time Axis, Aecas is already up!

Axis: Tarakanov doesn’t see him!

Tarakanov raises his arms to the crowd as he moves out of the cage but finds himself locked in a Full Nelson by Aecas, Tarakanov tries to kick back for a low blow but his foot bounces off of the ropes. The muscles in Aecas’ arms and back bunch and he bodily hurls Tarakanov backwards and over the rope with a huge Full Nelson Suplex, releasing Tarakanov at the last moment to send the Russian crashing down on his head and shoulders.

Axis: Oh my God what an impact!

King: I’ve never seen anyone stop a cage escape like that!

The fans are on their feet and screaming after that huge move as Aecas closes the cage door himself and turns away as Kivell locks it once more, moving to his fallen opponent Aecas rolls Tarakanov over and quickly pins him with a lateral press hooking a leg as his blood drips to the canvas.

ONE!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

TWO AND A HALF!!!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Axis: That was a close one for the Champion!

King: He still kicked out hard Axis; he’s nowhere near finished yet.

Aecas slowly picks up the groggy Tarakanov, easily hoisting the Russian into a Sidewalk slam position before swinging him around and bringing him down hard onto his knee with a Pendulum Backbreaker, Tarakanov arches his back as Aecas repeats the move a second time. Finally in n impressive show of strength Aecas lifts Tarakanov up and over onto his shoulder, holding the Russian with one arm before running at the nearest cage wall, as he nears the wall Aecas bodily hurls Tarakanov off his shoulder, sending him flying face first into the steel mesh. Tarakanov doesn’t fall, being supported by the ring ropes and Aecas takes advantage of this, grabbing Tarakanov’s arm and Irish Whipping him hard at the other side of the cage. As Tarakanov races back towards him off the rebound Aecas grabs him under the arm pits hoisting him into the air with all his strength and stepping forward with the intent to Powerbomb Tarakanov through the ring. Tarakanov regains enough of his senses to understand what’s happening and as Aecas hoists him into the air Tarakanov locks an arm around Aecas’ neck halting his upward momentum and instead taking Aecas headfirst into a huge IMPLANT DDT!

Axis: What a move! Tarakanov escaped the Descent into Darkness!

King: Beautiful counter by Viktor Tarakanov! Totally off the cuff! THIS is why he’s the European champion Axis! He can think on his feet!

Axis: Tarakanov has Aecas down he needs to get out of the cage!

Tarakanov pulls himself upright with the aid of the ring ropes and starts to slowly climb up the side of the cage as Aecas begins to stir on the mat, his hair and face matted with his own blood, Aecas squints up at Tarakanov climbing up the cage and crawls towards the door signalling Kivell to open it just as Tarakanov reaches the top of the cage and starts to swing his legs over.

King: Tarakanov is almost there! All he has to do is drop down and he wins!

Axis: He’s close but what the hell is Aecas doing? He’s out of the cage too!

Aecas pulls himself out of the door and down onto the protective mats the fans cheering as they sense that the match is not over by a long shot, Aecas quickly moves towards the dangling Tarakanov, grabbing the Russian’s legs and shoving his head and shoulders between them wrenching Tarakanov off the cage and into an Electric Chair Drop position on his shoulders. Tarakanov starts to franticly hammer puncher into Aecas’ exposed head but is carried slowly back towards the door of the cage, Aecas pushes Tarakanov bodily back through the door of the cage before pushing Kivell aside. As Tarakanov rushes for the door Aecas slams it into the Russian’s face, catapulting Tarakanov back to the mat.

King: There’s your answer Axis! Aecas isn’t going to let Tarakanov win that easily!

Axis: I think Tarakanov is busted as well! Both men have got-

King: You aren’t going to say something as clichéd as “Crimson Mask” are you?

Axis: ……No….course not….

Satisfied that Tarakanov isn’t getting up for the moment Aecas lifts up the apron covering and starts searching underneath it, first pulling out a table to a roar of approval from the crowd that he props against the crowd barrier. Reaching underneath again Aecas pulls out a steel chair and a trashcan containing several metal baking sheets a circle of razor wire and a kendo stick. Aecas holds up the chair to another roar from the fans before bringing it down on Tarakanov’s hands as the Russian tries to crawl out through the door. Tarakanov slides back into the ring shaking his hands to try and get some feeling back into them as Aecas tosses the trashcan through the door before picking up the chair and advancing up the steps.

Axis: Aecas bringing weapons into the cage now!

King: There’s nothing that says he can’t Axis, he can’t be disqualified for this.

Tarakanov grabs for the kendo stick as the trashcan rolls around the ring, but arches his back in pain as Aecas slams the chair across his shoulder blades, turning around Tarakanov has just enough time to get his arms up as Aecas swings the chair at his head.

CRACK!

Aecas steps forwards to deliver another blow but is stopped dead as Tarakanov lashes out with a foot, kicking the Black Angel hard in the gut, Aecas drops the chair which is quickly scooped up by Tarakanov. As Aecas straightens back up Tarakanov pulls back the chair and slams it over Aecas’ head.

CRACK!

Aecas staggers from the impact and shakes his head, a perverse smile splitting his bloody face as he shouts at Tarakanov indicating that he should hit him again, Tarakanov is more than happy to oblige.

CRACK!!!!!

Aecas goes down to one knee as Tarakanov raises the chair one last time and smashes it on Aecas’ head, breaking the seat of it and finally putting Aecas back down on the floor.

CRAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

Axis: God! What vile chairshot’s by Tarakanov!

King: Aecas asked for it Axis, you saw him ASK Tarakanov to hit him again!

Axis: I know but Tarakanov just destroyed a chair on another human beings head!

King: He’s not finished there either Axis!

Tarakanov drops the remnants of the chair, The Red Rage covered in his own blood, his face now mirroring Aecas’, Tarakanov grabs the trashcan wincing with pain at his bruised fingers and empties the contents onto the mat, keeping hold of the trashcan and signalling with his hand for Aecas to get up as he waits with the trashcan poised. Aecas slowly gets back up to his feet, he’s a bloody mess and obviously in a great deal of pain but a strange smile is still stamped on his face as he places one foot under the other and stands up, facing Tarakanov once more.

The Red Rage waits until Aecas is starting to straighten up before charging at him and swinging the trashcan, Aecas ducks underneath it sending Tarakanov hurtling into the ropes. The Russian bounces back trashcan still held high, but this time Aecas is ready for him, grabbing Tarakanov at the back of his knees and hoisting him off his feet, spinning around 180 degrees on one foot. Tarakanov still smashes the trashcan into Aecas’ head just as Aecas Spinebuster’s him onto the RAZOR WIRE! Tarakanov screams and arches his back in agony in an effort to get away fro the razor sharp metal as the fans cheer wildly.

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

The chant echoes around the stadium as Tarakanov pulls the Razor Wire out of his back and throws it across the ring blood seeping from a myriad of cuts on his back adding to the bloodstains already covering the mat..

Axis: Oh my god…

Aecas slowly crawls over to Tarakanov and drapes an arm over his opponent, Eddy long rushing over to make the count.

ONE!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!

TWO AND A HALF!!!!!

TWO AND THREE QUARTERS!!!!!

THREE-NO!!!!!

Axis: Tarakanov kicked out! How did he find the strength to kick out after that vicious Spinebuster onto the Razor Wire!

King: Testament to the fortitude of both men that this match is continuing Axis, we knew this match was going to be brutal and these two are going to beat each other to a pulp until one man can’t stand.

Both men start to slowly get to their feet, Tarakanov grabbing the Kendo Stick as he rises and bringing it up in a nasty slice cracking it against Aecas’ chin knocking the big man backwards, Tarakanov continues to press the advantage hammering Aecas with the Kendo Stick again and again driving the big man down until the stick cracks and splinters opening up several cuts on Aecas back and arms. Tarakanov tosses away the wreckage of the Kendo Stick and looks around before lifting up the still bloody Razor Wire with a nasty smile on his face. Kicking Aecas in the head Tarakanov places the Razor Wire against his fallen opponents cheek before fetching one of the baking trays and laying that over the Razor Wire.

Axis: What the hell is Tarakanov up to here?

King: Whatever it is this is not looking good for Aecas.

Tarakanov mockingly salutes the fans increasing the boos tenfold before he runs towards Aecas and jumps into the air planting both boots on the baking tray, kicking it and the Razor Wire into Aecas’ face! The fans scream as Aecas rears up, both hands clasped over his face as he thrashes around on the mat his face contorted with agony but that Death’s Head smile is still locked in as Tarakanov starts to scale one of the corners.

King: Razor Wire to the face! What are these men going to do to each other’s bodies next Axis!

Axis: I don’t know King, which was just incredible…I don’t know how these two men are still going but Tarakanov is climbing up the cage once again, can he make it count this time?

King: Aecas is back up…barely…..

Tarakanov slowly climbs all the way up to the top of the cage standing on the corner holding one of the lowering cable for balance, he sees Aecas slowly making his way across the ring and up the turnbuckle trying desperately to reach him. The Red Rage kicks down at Aecas’ badly bleeding head, scoring several hits before Aecas grabs Tarakanov’s foot still grinning eerily up at him despite the large cuts in the side of his face. Tarakanov struggles to free his foot but to no avail as Aecas slowly pulls him off balance crotching the Russian on the edge of the Cage causing a ripple of sympathetic “Ooohhhhs!” from the male members of the audience.

As Tarakanov sags forwards Aecas grabs his opponent, hooking an arm around Tarakanov’s neck and grabbing his opponents tights with his other hand slowly lifting him up off of the cage in a perfect vertical tower before slowly falling backwards off of the rope in a Superplex. Tarakanov breaks free of Aecas’ grip twisting in mid air and landing on top of Aecas in a modified splash knocking the wind out of both men, as the crowd start another chant after the impact.

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

Axis: Tarakanov reversed the Superplex into a splash! Both men are down again! Can you believe this? Can you believe this King!?

King: We’ve seen it all in this match Axis, but its still not over yet; we need either a pinfall or an escape to end this thing.

Tarakanov slowly sits up, his eyes partially glazed over as he starts to climb up the side of the cage one last time, slowly putting one tortured hand after the other, finding footholds as he ascends the wall of steel.

Axis: Tarakanov scaling the cage again why isn’t he going through the door?

King: Look at him Axis, he doesn’t know where the hell he is right now.

Aecas starts to twitch in the ring, the crowd getting behind him, an Aecas chant echoing throughout the arena as the battered Black Angel slowly gets back to his feet as Tarakanov nears the top of the cage. Aecas moves over to the door, Kivell once more opening it for him as he staggers out to the floor, Aecas wipes the blood from his eyes and looks up to see Tarakanov has nearly climbed over the top of the cage. The fans see this as well and start up a different type of chant.

USA!

USA!

USA!

The chant has the desired effect of distracting Tarakanov who starts to shout abuse at the fans, the distraction lasts long enough for Aecas to pick up the table he left at ringside and sets it up directly underneath Tarakanov. Aecas slowly climbs onto the table as Tarakanov ignoring the fans swings his other leg over the top of the cage before dropping down……

……right onto Aecas’ shoulders!

Tarakanov looks down at Aecas, a shocked expression crossing his face warring with sudden desperation as Aecas goes to Powerbomb him, Aecas stops halfway through the Powerbomb attempt, leaving Tarakanov to flop down and hang helplessly upside down. The fans start to cheer wildly as they know what is coming, as does Tarakanov who desperately struggles trying to fight out of Aecas’ vice like grip.

Axis: Oh No! He wouldn’t…..he wouldn’t!

Aecas jumps up spinning around and driving Viktor Tarakanov’s head through the table and down onto the floor below with a vicious Hangman’s DDT. The crowd explodes into cheers as Aecas holds on, not allowing Tarakanov’s feet to touch the ground.

Axis: Oh my God……An Executioner through a table and all the way to the floor?!?!

King: And Aecas is still hanging on Axis! Tarakanov can’t win if his feet don’t touch the floor!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

The fans chanting echoes throughout the arena as Aecas slowly stands up, still carrying Tarakanov with him to the door, he pauses for a moment before slowly pushing Tarakanov’s feebly protesting body back into the ring. Aecas slowly climbs back into the ring and picks up Tarakanov one more time, placing the Russian’s head between his legs, Aecas lifts him up into another Powerbomb position, letting Tarakanov flop down once again, the blood dripping from his head. Aecas pauses for a moment before roaring something unintelligible and jumping into the air once again, spinning around in mid air and driving Tarakanov’s head into the canvas with a second brutal Executioner. This time Aecas lets go and Tarakanov’s limp body falls to the canvas, Aecas grabs the Russian’s arms and crosses them over his chest in a Darkness Pin as Eddy Long makes the count.

ONE!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!

TWO AND A HALF!!!!

TWO AND THREE QUARTERS!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!!!!!!!!!

Adema’s Immortal blasts through the arena speakers as Aecas sits back on his knees exhausted at the end of such a brutal match but hearing the deafening cheers of the fans echoing in his ears as Funyon shouts above the fans to make his announcement.

Funyon: The winner of the match…and the NEW SJL European Champion! THE BLACK ANGEL…….AEEEEECAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy Long takes the belt from Matthew Kivell and presents it to Aecas, the Black Angel looks at it for a moment before taking it from Long and holding it high above his head with both hands roaring in victory as the fans are on their feet, cheering and applauding both competitors for the match they just witnessed.

Axis: What a match we have just witnessed ladies and gentlemen! These two men gave you everything they had! And now its Aecas’ turn to run with the European gold!

King: These two beat each other from pillar to post Axis, and in the end it took TWO Executioners from Aecas to put Tarakanov down for good.

Axis: I don’t think either of these men are going to be the same after this match King.

Aecas slowly rolls out of the ring and starts to walk back up the aisle clutching the European Title….HIS European Title in one hand, “Immortal” vibrates through his whole body and the cheers of the fans are still loud in his ears, as he reaches the Entranceway he turns around and raises his arms, the European title stained with his own blood in one hand, the other clenched in a fist and lets out a roar of victory echoed by the SJL fans before finally turning away and disappearing through the curtain.

Axis: We’re going to commercial now folks but stay tuned because we still have three great matches for you, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins and Charlie "Grappler" Matthews face off against Tim Dillon and Syndicate in a tag team match. Manson and John Duran will clash in singles action, and lets not forget our main event a GLASS CEILING match, Crow against David Blazenwing!

The cameras cut back to the ring and fade out to commercial as SJL personnel start to clear up the ring again and EMT’s arrive to cart the unconscious Viktor Tarakanov from the ring.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

We return from a commercial break to see the rabid Fargo fans in the Kingdome. A sold out crowd jumps around crazily, holding many a ?Suicide King? sign, but also a few signs that say things such as ?Go Breslin!? ?Blazen-who?? and ?Overuse of the Elbow~!? Finally the camera pans around to the announce table to see Axis, and the man of the night, week, month, year, and eternity, the greatest color commentator ever, Suicide King.

Axis: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Smarks Junior League Metal! King, what a brutal cage match we just witnessed for the European Championship-

King: Wait, wait, wait. We?ve gone almost a minute without mentioning the fact that it?s SUICIDE KING APPRECIATION NIGHT! That?s right folks; don?t forget to order your bobble-heads, t-shirts, sexy posters, or hell, all three. It?s the least you can do with your measly lives.

Axis: Right. So anyway, King, what do you think about this upcoming tag team match?

King: Oh, it?s simple. Hollywood Spike Jenkins is the man, not to mention Charlie ?Grappler? Matthews is the best damn wrestler on the roster today, and was ROBBED in his TV Title Ladder match against Leo Breslin last week. Charlie?s pissed off, Spike wants a shot at Crow, and damn it, they?re focused for this match.

Axis: But you didn?t even mention the other team. Syndicate returned to SJL programming with a very strong win against Jimmy Liston, and his partner tonight, Tim Dillon, helped Va?aiga to a World Title shot tonight. This should be a very exciting, strong team to watch out for.

King: Oh, I guess. You have the surprisingly-strong-for-his-size, Syndicate, teaming with the plucky underdog that almost got the job done against Charlie Matthews, that being Tim Dillon. This guy is extremely vital, and it?ll take a hell of a lot to keep him down. But really, who cares? It?s Suicide King Appreciation Night. Shower me with praise.

The camera then pans to ringside, where Funyon is standing ready to make official announcements.

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, this tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

The crowd pops at the announcement, awaiting the first entrant.

?Barroom Hero? fires up and the crowd jumps to their feet as shamrock confetti falls from the heavens, signaling the entrance of Irish fire starter, Tim Dillon.

BOOM~!

Orange and green pyro blast off, as Dillon appears on stage.

Funyon: Introducing first, weighing in at 190 pounds and hailing from Limerick, Ireland, this is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He soaks in the cheers of the Fargo fans, before making his way down the Kingdome entrance ramp, slapping the hands of fans as he goes. He slides into the ring and raises his arms up in the air, before waiting for his partner.

?Burn to Burn? by Static-X fills the Kingdome and the crowd continues to cheer loudly as pyro BLASTS through the arena and Syndicate marches through the smoke and sparks created by the pyro.

Funyon: And his partner! Hailing from Portland, Oregon, and weighing in at 239 pounds, this is SYYYNNNNNNNNNNDICAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!

He determinedly walks to the ring and slides in, slapping the hand of his partner and walking to a near turnbuckle, climbing up and raising his arms, soaking in the cheers before jumping down and preparing for his opponents.

The house lights dim as the crowd fills the arena with jeers, knowing what?s approaching. The screechy voice of James Matheson begins, as some fans cover their ears.

Matheson: LAAAAAAAAAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! First, from Kansas City, Missouri and weighing in at 299 pounds, accompanied by JAAAAAAMES MATHESON, it?s?Charlie ?Grappler? Matthews. Whatever.

Grappler appears on the stage, looking almost naked without the Television Championship around his waist. He has an angry glare in his eyes as he stares at his manager.

Axis: Well, it?s obvious there?s still tension between the two following the aftermath of the ladder match on Crimson.

Matheson stands in a sharp lime-green suit with ?SK? written on the breast pocket. Matthews doesn?t go into the ring, as he instead stands at ringside to wait for his partner. Matheson once again picks up the microphone to continue his announcing duties.

Matheson: AAAAAAAAAND HIS PARTNER! He hails from Hollywood, California and weighs in at 220 pounds, he is accompanied by the lovely and voluptuous Natasha, he is the KING OF THE WORLD *AND* the SJL, ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, HOLLYWOOD SPIKE JENKINS!!!!!

With his last roar, he points to the entrance, as ?Revolution Revolucion? by Ill Niño fires over the sound system. The crowd greets this with the usual high-amount of jeers as Spike walks out next to Natasha, not paying attention to the crowd. He takes his leather jacket off as he walks to the ring, handing it to Natasha. His eyes meet with Charlie Matthews and they nod, sliding into the ring to meet their opponents as Nick Soapdish signals for the match to begin!

*DING DING DING*

Jenkins convinces his large partner that he?ll start the match, as Syndicate does the same to his partner Tim. Spike and Syndicate circle each other, not taking their eyes off one another. Syndicate then lunges in for a tie-up, but the cocky Hollywood sidesteps it and brings his closed fist into the face of his opponent, sending him reeling with three right-handed punches. He grabs Syndicate?s arm and pushes him into the ropes and off of them, but Syndicate, due to being stronger, is able to spin around, reversing the whip and sending Spike into the ropes. As Jenkins comes back, Syndicate puts his head down, and when Spike comes to him he stands up flipping Hollywood into the air and crashing down to the canvas on his back. Spike quickly rolls over and up to his feet, backing off from the larger Syndicate asking for a time-out.

Axis: Syndicate coming out of the gates in a big way?and look at Spike, begging off. Oh, please.

King: I?m sure it?s all strategy, Axis. The match just started, for God?s sake.

Syndicate no-sells Hollywood?s pleading, as he continues to advance forward. However, Spike had this planned, as once his opponent gets close to him, he jumps to his feet and sends his thumb into Syndicate?s eye, temporarily blinding him.

King: What did I tell you? Smart wrestling there by Spike?

Axis: Wrestling? You call that *WRESTLING*?

King: Cheat to win~!

Jenkins then sends a boot into the midsection of Syndicate, ensuring that he stays doubled-over. Spike then leaps into the air and brings his left leg around, sending his boot right into the back of Syndicate?s head, dropping him to the canvas with an enziguri. Looking for some more impact, Spike immediately runs to the nearby ropes and leaps, his feet landing on the second rope as he grabs the top, and he vaults himself backwards with a Lionsault. However, Syndicate rolls out of the way of danger, but Hollywood sees this coming and is able to complete a rotation, landing on his feet. This impressive feat doesn?t do him well, though, as Syndicate is up, and he charges at Spike, extending his arm out and taking him down with a stiff clothesline.

Axis: Well, it?s hard to see who has the early advantage right now. Both men are trading blows evenly.

King: You know, Syndicate could?ve crushed Spike?s trachea with that blow?I would go so far as to call for a disqualification!

Axis: Oh please. You?re just desperate to see the heels win.

King: Yeah, AND it?s Suicide King Appreciation Night. Bow down.

Syndicate quickly picks Hollywood up and holds onto his right arm. He then whips him forward, but doesn?t let go of Spike?s arm; he turns Spike around in mid-whip and brings him back, scooping him up and quickly rotating in mid-air, bringing Jenkins crashing to the mat with a powerslam. Syndicate quickly stands up and waits for the hurt Jenkins to do the same. However, the smaller man crawls to his corner, where Charlie is waiting, clenching the tag rope. He outstretches his hand, and Spike?s hand meets it as a tag is made.

Axis: And there?s the first tag in this match! We go from Syndicate being the dominant man in this match to him meeting a man 60 pounds heavier.

King: Charlie has to be EXTREMELY pissed off after losing the TV Title, so Syndicate better watch his ass.

Grappler and Syndicate have a brief stare down, until Matthews initiates a collar-elbow tie up. The two men jockey for position, but the larger Matthews is able to quite easily spin around Syndicate?s body and wrench his arms around his midsection in a waistlock. He tries to lift Syndicate up, but he stops this by swinging his elbow backwards into the head of Charlie. This dazes Grappler, and Syndicate runs into the ropes, pushes off of them, and comes off, running until he?s almost side-to-side with Grappler, before putting his hands around the neck of Matthews and falling forward, bringing Charlie down to the mat with a neckbreaker. Quickly, Syndicate runs to the ropes and pushes himself off, before leaping into the air in a sitting position, bringing his leg down across the throat of Matthews. Before Grappler can react, Syndicate marches to the corner and slaps the hand of the feisty Irishman.

Axis: And Syndicate tags in Tim! Things could get very interesting in the next few moments!

King: Well, we saw what happened when these two met one-on-one. Dillon tried to use his speed to his advantage, but Grappler desperately tried to slow the match down with methodical submissions. Don?t get your hopes up.

Dillon hops over the top rope and enters the ring, fire in his eyes as he jumps up and down a few times to warm up. Matthews stares at Tim with almost amusement in his eyes. Grappler then charges forward, but Tim ducks the 300 pound freight train, and as soon as Matthews passes him, Tim leaps into the air sideways, sending his boots into the back of Charlie?s head, causing him to fall against the ropes. Noticing this, Dillon looks to capitalize. He runs to the opposite ropes, bounces off of them and comes back, he leaps into the air looking to drive Matthews? throat into the top rope?but Grappler moves, and Dillon comes up short, as HIS throat hits the ropes and his neck snaps back in a whiplash effect!

Axis: Ooh, that can?t be good for the vertebrae. Did you see his neck snap back?

King: If Matthews and Spike are smart, and I know they are, they?ll be merciless on that neck of Tim for the rest of the match. The last thing Dillon wants is a broken neck.

Upon impact, Dillon falls to the mat clutching his neck. Immediately, Matthews brings him back up to his feet, and stands side-to-side with him. He wraps his right arm around the neck of Tim and holds Dillon?s left hand. Grappler then falls backwards, sending Dillon down to the canvas, impact added to his neck once again. Grappler then drags Tim to his corner, but instead of tagging out, he wraps his arm around the back of Dillon?s head and squeezes, locking in a grounded front-facelock. While this is occurring, Spike yells, ?HEY SYN, YOUR SISTER TASTED GREAT LAST NIGHT~!?

Axis: What the-? Oh my, if there?s one thing you don?t do, it?s anger a man bigger than you.

King: You could always kick him in the shin and run, if all else fails.

This prompts Syndicate to try and enter the ring, causing Nick Soapdish to try and hold him back. Making it known that this is part of his plan, Hollywood then claps his hands together, making the ref think that a tag was made between Spike and Grappler.

Axis: Damn it, I guess I was expecting too much. With Grappler on Spike?s team I figured he?d keep the underhanded tactics to a minimum.

Spike enters the ring, but unbeknownst to it, Charlie keeps the front facelock in. Nick Soapdish, after keeping Syndicate on the apron, rushes over to the opposite side of the ring and tells Grappler to leave the ring, since Spike is the legal man. However, bewildered, Matthews simply replies to the referee, ?I never made the tag.? Spike?s jaw drops, and the crowd EXPLODES as the referee forces Hollywood back to his corner.

King: What in the hell? What is WRONG with Charlie Matthews? He had the perfect opportunity to cheat-

Axis: Maybe that?s why he didn?t do it!

However, amidst all of this confusion, Dillon is FINALLY able to escape the front facelock held in by Charlie as he arches backward, sending Grappler flipping over and onto his back in a northern lights suplex variation. After this, Dillon immediately rolls off of Matthews and holds his neck in pain, nearly unable to move.

King: Did you see that? The pain in his neck didn?t allow him to bridge with that suplex! I told you working on the neck was ingenuous!

Grappler moves closer into his corner, as Spike tags him on the back. Nick Soapdish makes the official signal for a tag, as Charlie has unwillingly tagged out. Spike immediately goes to work on Dillon, stomping on the already injured neck. He then grabs Tim?s legs, and drags him over to the ropes so his neck is directly under them. Hollywood then falls backward, as if he were going for a catapult, and this brings Dillon?s head into the air, as his windpipe crashes into the bottom rope and his head smacks back to the canvas with a thud.

Axis: Oh my God!! Spike tried to decapitate Tim right there!

Spike gets up to his feet calmly, and starts to mock the downed Dillon. Spike reaches down, grabbing a hold of Tim?s left ankle, and starts walking backwards, dragging Dillon into the middle of the ring. After reaching it, Spike drops the leg, and walks around to the side of Dillon, placing a foot on top of his chest, and posing for the crowd, as the referee jumps down and makes the count.

King: Arrogant cover~! And it?s for me!

One~!

But it?s not meant to end that quickly, as Dillon gets his shoulder up. Spike looks at the referee, expecting that to be the three count, but it won?t happen. Spike gets back up to his feet, lifts his arm in a mocking fashion, and drops down with an elbow drop on top of Dillon's throat. Spike spins around and jumps back up to his feet, only to lift his arm again in a mocking fashion, and drop down with the elbow drop on Dillon's throat again. Spike jumps back up to his feet, and leaps into the air, doing a total 180 spin, and dropping down, leg first across Dillon's throat.

Axis: 420 Legdrop on the throat of Tim! Charlie and Spike, so far working well as a tag team, with a few flaws.....but they are really going at Tim here.

Spike floats over onto Dillon, for the cover.

One~!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But Dillon gets a shoulder up. Spike stands on his knees, and without the referee noticing, places one of his knees over Dillon's throat choking him. Spike tries to argue with the referee about the two count, but the referee isn't tricked by Spike's antics, and begins to count to five to break the hold. Spike moves his knee at four, and viciously pulls Dillons head off the mat, and places his arm around the throat in a chin lock. Spike pulls back on Dillon's head, trying to injure that throat further.

King: I love this! Spike and Charlie are my new favorite tag team!

Axis: They are doing the smart thing. Going after Dillon's throat, to keep the smaller man on the opposite tag team down, and making sure he can't get oxygen into his lungs.

On the apron, Syndicate starts clapping his hands, which gets the fans clapping their hands, trying to give momentum behind Dillon. Spike shakes his head "No", trying to get the claps out of his head, but Dillon hears them, and slowly regains power. Dillon turns to his side, trying to get to his feet, but Spike just pulls harder on the chin lock. But Dillon, with the fans behind him, gets up to his feet, shaking his fists with energy. Dillon gives Spike a quick elbow to the gut, and another, and a third one, finally getting Spike to release the hold. Dillon catches a quick breath, before running full speed into the ropes facing him and Spike. Dillon bounces into the ropes, and comes charging back at Spike, but gets caught in mid-run as Spike runs at him, placing a foot in Dillon's ribs, and leaping into the air, catching Dillon in the back of the head with his other foot, knocking Dillon face first to the mat.

Axis: Enzuguri by Spike Jenkins!

King: That's a way to stop the momentum!

Spike gets up to his knees, and begins pointing to his head, showing he is smarter then Tim. He turns around, and flips Dillon over onto his back. Spike hooks the leg....

One~~~!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thr...Dillon gets a shoulder up! Spike looks at the referee, and slaps his hands three times, showing that it was a three count. Spike gets up to his feet, reaches down, and gets a hold of Dillon?s wrist. Spike pulls backwards towards his corner, dragging Dillon with him. Spike reaches backwards, and gets his hand slapped by Charlie, who is griping the tag rope. Spike reaches down, and lifts Dillon off the ground. Spike locks his arms behind Dillon, making sure Dillon can?t move, allowing Charlie to get a cheap shot in, but Charlie just stares at Spike blankly. Spike yells at him, ?Hit him, damnit!?, but Charlie replies with ?You?re not suppose to be in the ring.? Spike lets go of Dillon, and lets him drop to the mat. He steps in front of Charlie, with his jaw wide open, and lets out a loud scream in the face of his tag team partner, showing his frustration with Charlie. Spike steps through the ropes, and onto the apron, as Charlie reaches down, and grabs Dillon by the wrist, and pulls him up to his feet. Charlie pushes Dillon backwards into the ropes, and whips him across the ring. Dillon bounces into the ropes, and comes running back towards Charlie. Charlie charges at Dillon, leaps into the air, and drives his knee into the throat/jaw of Dillon, knocking Dillon back first onto the mat. Charlie quickly goes down for the pin.

ONE~~~~~~~~!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Three! No! Dillon kicks out!

Axis: Running high knee to the face of Tim! That only gets a two count. Tim Dillon is a fighter, folks.

Charlie gets off of Tim, and gets up to his feet. Charlie reaches down, lifting Tim up to his feet, and drags him by the hair into the corner. Charlie dead lifts Tim up onto the top turnbuckle in a seated position, as Charlie signals for the top rope suplex! Charlie climbs up to the middle rope, and wraps his arm around Tim?s head, in a front face lock. Charlie lifts Tim?s arm, and sets up for the suplex, but Tim gets a quick punch into the gut of Charlie. Tim hits another punch to the gut, forcing Charlie to break the front face lock. Tim punches Charlie on the side of the head, nearly knocking Charlie off the middle rope. Tim finally has enough, and pushes Charlie off the ropes, causing Charlie to fall back first onto the mat.

Axis: Tim Dillon just stopping the superplex attempt by Charlie. Dillon should take advantage, and tag in his partner, Syndicate.

Instead of taking the chance to tag in his partner, Tim decides to take the chance to get some revenge on the beat down given to him the whole match, and rises up to a full stand on the top rope. Charlie struggles his way to his feet, and turns towards Dillon on the top rope. Dillon leaps off the top rope, and drives his boots into the chest of Charlie, knocking them both down onto the mat.

Axis: Dropkick by Tim to Charlie! But now they are both down and need to make the tag!

The referee checks on both men, and begins to count them out, as they lay on the mat.

One~!

Two~!

Three~!

Four~!

Charlie is the first one to show life, as he rolls over onto his stomach, and begins to crawl towards Spike and his corner.

Five~!

Six~!

Tim rolls over onto his stomach, and begins to crawl towards his corner, but Charlie is just making it within grasp to tag in Spike. Spike leans over the top rope, holding his hand out for Charlie to tag. Charlie rises up to his feet, and looks dead on at Spike, but doesn?t tag him. Spike begins shouting at him, ?Tag me in, God damn it!?, but Charlie just points towards the tag rope. Spike?s jaw drops once again. Spike reaches over the top rope, and slaps Charlie on the chest, tagging himself in. Spike dives into the ring through the middle and top rope, and charges towards Tim in his corner....

BUT IT?S TOO LATE! Tim dives for the tag, and slaps Syndicate, sending the fresh, big man into the ring. Spike sees Syndicate get in the ring, and stops dead in his tracks, and tries to run away, but Syndicate dives at him with a right hand to the head, knocking Spike down to the mat. Spike quickly gets up, but is put back down by another right hand. Syndicate, is a house on fire, charges towards Charlie in the corner, and hits him with a right hand also. Syndicate grabs Charlie by the wrist and pushes him into the ropes. Syndicate whips Charlie across the ropes. Charlie bounces into the opposite ropes, and comes running back towards Syndicate, who ducks his head down, and flips Charlie backwards with a back body drop! Spike, wobbly gets to his feet, and is met with a push into the ropes. Syndicate whips Spike across the ring into the ropes. Spike bounces into the ropes, and comes charging back towards Syndicate, who puts his head down again, flipping Spike backwards, with a back body drop of his own!

Axis: Syndicate is a house of fire in there! If he keeps this up, this match is in the bag for him and Tim Dillon!

James Matheson and Natasha on the outside start screaming at their team inside the ring, trying to get them to get the advantage again. Charlie gets up to his feet, with the help of the ropes, but right behind him is Syndicate. Syndicate wraps his arms around Charlie?s waist and pulls him away from the ropes. Syndicate lifts Charlie up into the air, using his free arm to hold Charlie by the legs, and begins to spin around in a circle, before dropping back, and dropping Charlie onto the back of his head.

Axis: Spinning backdrop by the big man Syndicate, to the big man, Charlie!

Syndicate gets right back to his feet, as Charlie rolls out of the ring. Spike gets back up to his feet, but begins to wobble around, not knowing where he is. Spike turns to face the awaiting Syndicate, who wraps his giant arms around Spike?s waist, and lifts him straight into the air, but snaps him back downwards onto the back of his head, with a spinebuster!

King: Snap spinebuster! No! This can?t be happening! Spike and Charlie had the match won!

Axis: Things changed, King.

Syndicate hops back up to his feet, and signals for the Vertigo. Syndicate reaches down, and grabs Spike by his sweaty hair, and lifts him up to his feet. Syndicate lifts Spike up onto his shoulder, as if going for a powerslam, but lets Spike slide down his body, wrapping his arms around Spike?s waist, in a tombstone position. On the ring apron facing Syndicate and Spike, James Matheson hops up onto it, and grabs the referee, trying to get his attention.

Axis: Very weird of James Matheson to try to distract the referee, but with the tension between him and Charlie, who knows!

Spike uses his smaller body to squeeze between Syndicate?s arms, and up his body, over his shoulder, and land on the mat behind him. Spike throws both arms on Syndicate?s back, and uses all his strength to push Syndicate forward, and away from him, but this causes Syndicate to run face first into James , knocking him off the apron. Syndicate stumbles backwards, but turns towards Spike, who meets him with a superkick, nailing Syndicate right in the jaw, knocking him backwards, through the middle and top rope. Spike drops to one knee, trying to catch his breath after the attack by Syndicate, but right behind him, Tim enters the ring, ready to attack again. Dillon charges towards the ropes facing Spike, and without giving Spike enough time to react, Dillon leaps into the air, and dropkicks Spike in the face, knocking him backwards into the ropes. Dillon jumps to his feet, and quickly runs over to Spike, and pushes him into the corner. Dillon lifts Spike up into a seating position on the top rope, and begins to climb up to the middle rope.

Axis: Tim going for a high risk maneuver here!

But before Tim can do anything, Charlie climbs onto the apron, and wraps his giant hand around Tim?s little neck. Charlie pushes Tim off the middle rope, twisting his body before launching him, and Tim falls face first onto the mat. Spike regains his composure, and stands to a full on the top rope. Spike looks over towards the announcers table, and points towards King.

Axis: Why is Spike pointing at you?

King: Well, it is Suicide King appreciation night!

Tim slowly gets up to his feet, facing away from Spike, as he holds his head. Spike leaps off the top rope, diving over Tim, wrapping his arms around Tim?s neck, and landing forward onto his back, driving Tim face first into the mat, and neck first onto his arm, with The Ante Up!

King: YES! MY OLD FINISHER!

Spike quickly turns Dillon over, and hooks the leg, for the cover.

ONE~!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

*DING DING DING*

Funyon: Here are your winners, the team of ?Hollywood? Spike Jenkins, and Charlie Matthews!

?Revolution....Revolucion? starts up again, as Spike rolls out of the ring, as Syndicate rolls in to check on his partner. Natasha runs around to congratulate Spike, and hold his arm in the air, as Charlie walks past his downed manager, not even looking at him.

King: Spike Jenkins is MY favorite wrestler.

Axis: Fans, we have to go to a commercial break. We will be back, with more, SJL Metal!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Fade in on a sold out Kingdome in Fargo as the time for the semi-main event approaches.

Axis: "This next match is between two men who have been left to boil for a few days. Tonight, their issues with each other will be settled in the ring!"

King: "That's right, Axis, right here, tonight, in the Kingdome, John Duran and Manson will go one-on-one!"

Axis: "Here's the story behind this match. Manson chose John Duran as his partner for a tag match against Va'aiga and his partner Tim Dillon on the last show. However, the team of Manson and Duran came up on the short end, leaving Manson without a World Title shot and Duran without a shot at the European gold. Both men have blamed each other for the loss ever since, and tonight, it will finally be settled in the squared circle. With that, it's time to go to the ring for the introductions!"

We go to the ring where Funyon is ready to deliver the introductions.

Funyon: "Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is scheduled for one fall!"

"Sinner" by Drowning Pool blares over the loudspeakers as the crowd lets out a chorus of boos, John Duran making his entrance in the Kingdome.

Funyon: "Introducing first, weighing in at two hundred and sixty-five pounds, from Champaign, Illinois...JOHN DURANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Duran begins his walk towards the ring, some fans heckling John from their aisle seats as Duran approaches the ring. However, a fan suddenly thrusts a King bobble-head doll in front of Duran, shaking it around as the bobble-head featuring the likeness of the King of Hearts swivels around in Duran's face. John suddenly snatches the doll, however, ripping the head of it off and throwing it down to the floor, stomping on it and breaking it.

King: "WHAT?! Who does that guy think he is? I should beat his--"

Axis: "Down, King, it was certainly a despicable act on the part of Duran, but we have to let it go for now. I'm sure that Manson will get enough revenge for what John did to your bobble-head doll."

John gives the former owner of the bobble-head doll a nasty look for a moment before turning back towards the ring and entering it, warming up as his opponent prepares to make his entrance. We don't see Duran warming up for long, however, as the lights in the arena go out. Cameras flash periodically as the red strobe lights flash on and off, the metal riffs of "Hate Song" by The Haunted ripping through the arena and all through North Dakota as Manson makes his entrance. The crowd gives Manson a much better response than Duran, simply because some fans are expecting Manson to teach Duran a lesson, despite Duran having a substantial height and weight advantage.

Funyon: "And his opponent, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds from Denver, Colorado...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSON!"

Manson wastes no time in going down to the ring, ignoring the mixture of boos and cheers he gets from the Fargo crowd and continuing down to the ringside area. Manson goes to roll in under the bottom rope, but Duran runs over and begins to stomp a mud hole in Manson as the lights flash back on and referee Eddy Long calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Axis: "Go figure, Duran is up to his old trickery with his former one-match tag partner as we start this match."

The bell ringing seems to signal for Duran to continue with the match, however, as he brings Manson to his feet, wasting no time and sending him into the ropes opposite the ramp. Manson goes to the ropes and off the rebound, manages to dodge a charging Duran who, with his forearm extended, looked to be nailing Manson with a forearm smash. John is slightly slow to turn back around, and once he does, Manson is ready for him, taking the momentum from the ropes and sending him straight into Duran with a Yakuza kick. Duran falls to the mat as some of the crowd cheers, the rest remaining relatively silent or booing. Manson quickly goes to bounces off the ropes to the left of the ramp, running up to Duran and leaping up, tucking in his knee and dropping it on John, nailing the prone Duran with a textbook knee drop. Manson goes for a second knee drop, bouncing off the ropes once again and going to drop the knee on Duran, but Duran rolls to the right, avoiding the knee drop as Manson spikes his knee into the unforgiving mat.

King: "Bwahahaha, looks like Manson went to the well once too many times on that encounter!"

Duran gets to his feet as Manson tends to his knee, Duran a daunting force hovering over the much smaller Manson as John brings Manson to his feet. Duran promptly grabs Manson's head with his right hand and then unloads a headbutt that sends Manson stumbling backwards into the turnbuckle. Duran goes over to Manson, a little woozy from the headbutt, and unloads a flurry of punches to the body of Manson, hitting Manson in the gut, in the kidneys, in the chest, going to work on Manson as the crowd seems to escalate in boos with every punch.

King: "WOO, look at Duran go!"

Finally, after about seven or eight punches, Duran backs off of Manson, taunting some of the crowd members while Manson tries to regain his composure in the corner.

Axis: "This might not be the best idea for Duran to pursue..."

As John returns to the corner, Manson surprises Duran by turning the tables on the former European and Television champion, placing Duran in the corner and chopping Duran in the neck, John wincing in pain after every chop. After the series of chops, Manson begins to work on John's body, hitting him with a sequence of kicks, Manson's legs slamming into the stomach and sides of John, making him writhe in pain in the corner. After showing off some of his craft, Manson grabs Duran's left arm and whips him into the opposite turnbuckles. Manson walks to the center of the ring and is met by a stumbling Duran, who gets a kick in the midsection for his troubles followed by a single arm DDT, driving Duran's head into the mat. Manson turns Duran over and quickly hooks the leg, going for the cover as Eddy Long counts...

ONE...

KICKOUT!

Manson keeps the ball rolling in his court, flipping Duran back over onto his stomach. Manson grabs Duran's right arm, turning his back to the fallen body of Duran and locking the elbow of Duran's right arm between his arms. Manson leans back on Duran's body, pulling Duran's right arm back and applying pressure to the shoulder.

Axis: "FUJIWARA ARMBAR!"

King: "If you can't knock him down and pin him, make him submit."

Duran immediately begins to squirm in pain, but sees the ropes to his left in sight. Manson can't keep the hold on tight due to the strength of Duran, who is fighting the hold and inching towards the ropes. The crowd actually begins to cheer as Manson keeps the Fujiwara armbar locked on. Duran lunges for the ropes, which he is about 3 feet away from, but just barely misses the bottom rope. Manson attempts to move the big body of Duran away from the ropes, but it's no use, as Manson is almost holding on for dear life, trying to make Duran submit, which seems almost inevitable. However, Duran inches closer and lunges again, slamming his hand onto the top rope as Eddy Long tells Manson to release the hold. Manson stalls for a moment before releasing the hold, as Eddy begins his five count for Manson to release the submission. Manson finally releases the move at the count of four, but it seems that Duran could use some time to recover.

Axis: "Despite the size disadvantage, I think Manson has a real chance of winning this match! He just has to keep it on the ground and not let Duran use his power to counter him!"

King: "Not a chance. Duran is a HOSS."

Manson keeps Duran on the mat, swinging around to Duran's head and putting it in a front facelock as Manson gets to his feet, bringing Duran to his feet as well, despite John being slightly bent over. Manson attempts to lift the big man up, as we know that Manson can accomplish such a feat, but Duran blocks the suplex, hooking his left leg around the right of Manson and stopping the attempt. Manson tries again, but Duran counters it with a well-placed right hand to the solarplexes of Manson, which breaks the front facelock and doubles Manson over. Duran quickly gives Manson a taste of his own medicine, placing him in a front facelock of his own and tossing Manson's left arm over his shoulder. John then lifts the two hundred and ten pound frame of Manson up into the air, moving him perpendicular to the mat before falling backwards and planting Manson right into the middle of the ring with a vertical suplex. Duran quickly rolls over onto the body of Manson, hooking the leg and going for the cover, Eddy Long sliding down to the mat to watch Manson's shoulders and count.

ONE...

KICKOUT!

Axis: "Both of these men are getting slight advantages in this match, but that's all they are, slight advantages!"

King: "Have faith and the end will come for one of these men."

Duran quickly brings Manson to his feet, and then flows right into a Full Nelson.

King: "See, I was right!"

Axis: "The Break Point, this early in the match?"

However, it is quickly revealed that as Duran keeps the Full Nelson locked on Manson that he is not aiming for a submission via Break Point, but a straight-up submission to the Full Nelson.

King: "Well, looks like Duran is actually playing Manson's game now!"

The Full Nelson leaves Manson dangling off the mat due to the size difference, Manson squirming in the Full Nelson and trying to break it, but refusing to give up. Manson tries to get his feet down onto the mat, but it isn't working. Eddy Long asks if Manson gives up again, but Manson once again shakes off his request. Manson goes for a last resort, kicking at Duran and landing on his feet as Duran suddenly loosens his grip on the Full Nelson. Manson jumps at this opportunity and delivers a vicious back kick right into the "sweets" of John Duran. John is doubled over at this low blow that Eddy Long either missed or just ignored, as Manson spins around, putting a front facelock on Duran and finally lifting Duran, hitting him with the snap suplex and dropping Duran back down to the mat.

Axis: "I guess that's a good enough reversal for the Full Nelson, eh King?"

King: "Certainly a common one and an easy one to perform."

With Duran on the mat, Manson goes back on the offense, moving to the ropes nearest the announcing table and looking back to make sure that Duran won't be making any sudden moves. When he's satisfied that Duran isn't going to be going anywhere, he leaps up onto the top rope, springboarding off the top rope and doing a back flip, flying through the air as he nears...the mat. Duran has rolled out of the way once again, and Manson hits nothing but mat as he misses a springboard moonsault. Manson actually has so much velocity from gravity sending him into the mat that he bounces a bit on the mat before coming to a rest. Seizing the opportunity at hand, Duran bounces into the ropes to the right of the ramp, running up to Manson and leaping up, extending his leg before dropping it onto the back of the head of the prone Duran.

King: "Oh my, that will certainly screw up Manson's cerebellum!"

Instead of attempting a possible pin and likely figuring that that will do him no good, Duran brings Manson to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle. Moving to the opposite turnbuckle, some of the crowd begins to rise to their feet as they can sense what is coming next.

Axis: "He's going for the spear...!"

John crouches down and charges at Manson in the corner, Manson seemingly dead to the outside world, or at least dazed. Manson snaps to life, however, dodging the spear and sending Duran crashing into the steel post shoulder first.

Axis: "That isn't the first time he's done that...you'd think he'd take some precautions."

King: "Nah, that won't be the last time the dummy will pull a stunt like that, either."

The crowd groans in surprise and shock as Duran smacks his shoulder into the steel post, but Duran attempts to shake off something that he should be used to by now. Duran attempts to get up and walk it off, but he's a little out in space, turning around and apparently noticing Manson, as he unleashes a kick with his left leg. However, Manson is more than ready for this kick, grabbing it and falling down, spinning his body to the left and sending Duran's left leg for a vicious ride as Manson executes a very nice Dragon Screw leg whip. Duran tends to his left leg, but isn't given much time as Manson quickly lays his body across Duran's and hooks his right leg, Eddy Long counting the pinfall once again.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Axis: "Manson is inching his way closer and closer to a victory, I think he can almost taste it by now."

King: "I hope he does win so I don't have to beat Duran's ass myself."

Manson gets to his feet, grabbing Duran's left leg and turning Duran over onto his stomach as Manson attempts to lock Duran in the Hate Becoming, some of the crowd cheering as it seems evident that the move will be locked on. However, Duran uses his strength to push Manson off him, sending Manson stumbling into the ropes, surprised at this sudden burst of strength from John, likely a second wind. Manson stays on his feet, however, as Duran gets to his feet. Manson goes back over to Duran and grabs John by his jet black hair, but Duran fires a right hand into the gut of Manson, getting Manson to release his grip on Duran's hair and whipping Manson into the turnbuckles once again. Looking as if the anger is beginning to build up in him, Duran moves over to Manson. Duran shuffles his feet a bit before releasing a knee right into the gut of Manson, which makes some of the crowd wince as Duran rears back again and does it again, much harder this time, Manson looking like the wind has been knocked out of him. Duran grabs Manson by his black hair and brings him into the middle of the ring and gives Manson something else to think about, placing Manson's head on his shoulders and dropping down with a reverse neckbreaker that sends Manson and Duran both to the mat.

Axis: "King, Manson is just getting beat up in there!"

King: "I wouldn't worry, I think Manson will get control sooner than you think."

Manson is on his back as Duran drapes his body over Manson's hooking the leg once again, as the crowd boos. Eddy Long slides in and counts the pinfall, watching Manson's shoulders for any sign of movement...

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Manson kicks out at the count of two, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd once again, as the match continues nonetheless. Duran seems tired of the repetition of all of this, but brings Manson back up to his feet, beginning to get bored of tossing the smaller Manson around the ring. Duran grabs Manson's left arm and goes to Irish whip him into the ropes, but Manson reverses the whip. Manson stops Duran's momentum and brings him right back, lifting a knee into the gut of Duran, doubling over John and allowing for Manson to hook both of Duran's arms and drive him face first into the mat with the...

King: "THRILL KILL, THRILL KILL!"

Axis: "That has to be it! Manson just needs to get a pin!"

However, Manson does not pin John, instead bringing him to his feet slowly. Manson clubs Duran with right hands, keeping him in check and bringing Duran closer and closer to the ropes. Once Duran is up against the ropes from the constant right hands from Manson, Manson backs up a bit before clotheslining Duran over the top and to the outside, Duran hitting the apron slightly before going to the outside. Duran is slow to get to his feet, slightly dazed, as Manson backs up towards the ropes near the ramp. The crowd seems to rise to their feet, anticipating what Manson is about to do.

Axis: "Don't look now, but I think Manson is coming our way..."

Once Duran gets to his feet, stumbling backwards a bit, Manson bounces off the opposite ropes, gaining momentum and leaping through the middle and top rope, in a crash course with Duran. The two collide and Manson's steam sends them both right into the announcing table, Duran getting the worst of the maneuver as his head smacks into the top of the announcing table, the crowd moaning, feeling Duran's pain. The crowd applauds Manson's maneuver, despite some boos from the crowd, as a chant of "SJL" begins. King gets up out of his seat for a moment, taunting Duran as the crowd cheers their hometown hero, Duran holding the back of his head in pain.

King: "That's what you get, PUNK! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!"

King sits back down at the announce table and Eddy reaches THREE in his ten count as both men are still on the outside. Manson, having not received the brunt of the blow, is the first to rise to his feet. Manson taunts Duran, as we see a camera shot of anger building once again in Duran's eyes, despite the pain he's going through. Manson continues to taunt Duran, standing pretty much right in between the apron and the announcing table, waiting for Duran to get up. Once he does, Duran tries to surprise Manson with an attack, but Manson simply bends down, lifting Duran up slightly before dropping him face first into the apron with a Hot Shot. The crowd moans once again at the force of the move, Duran's head taking a lot of punishment in this match. Duran holds his face in excruciating pain as Manson showboats to the crowd, seemingly haven taken a big advantage in this match.

Axis: "Well, looks like Manson is doing your dirty work, King."

King: "He's has to go finish him off...NOW!"

Manson doesn't give Duran much time to tend to his face, as Manson, who goes to the apron instead of going into the ring, rolls Duran into the ring. Duran slams his fist onto the mat, pretty much pissed off at this point, and ready to take it out on Manson. Duran gets to his feet, still seemingly feeling the pain racking through his head, but ready to fight it off. Duran is dazed, however, as Manson leaps up to the top rope once again, able to keep his balance as he springboards off the top rope and nails Duran in the head with a springboard dropkick, the crowd applauding in approval as John hits the mat. Quickly scrambling to take advantage of the falling Duran, Manson crawls hastily over to Duran and hooks the leg, going for the pinfall as Eddy is kept busy counting, going for the pinfall once again in this contest.

ONE...

TWO...

THR-KICKOUT!

Even through all the pain in his head, Duran kicks out with much authority, and at the count of two. Manson seems ready to wrap things up however, as he signals for the Stretch Plum before bringing Duran to his feet. Manson tries to lock in the Stretch Plum, going behind Duran, but Manson whips back a couple of elbows, stalling Manson as Duran goes behind Manson, trying to lock in the Full Nelson. That isn't working, however, as Manson finds a way to slip out of Duran's grasp, slinking around to John's back. Sticking his head under Duran's left arm and quickly grabbing Duran's tights, Manson lifts John up and quickly drops him back down due to the weight of Duran, but the back suplex connects just the same as Duran is down on the mat once again. Going for the cover once again, the outlook is hopeful for a three count as Eddy Long swings around to count the pinfall once again...

ONE...

TWO...

THR-NO! DURAN KICKS OUT!

Duran begins to run on adrenaline as he kicks out once again with authority, bringing himself up to his feet and ready to face Manson as they both seem to pop upright at the same time. Manson attempts to take Duran down with a dropkick, but Duran is ready for it, sidestepping Manson as Manson is dropped to the mat. Manson is quick to get back to his feet, however, charging at Duran. John bends down with his arms outstretched, quickly grabbing Manson and spinning to his left, quickly dropping Manson down to the mat with a horribly wicked powerslam that shakes the ring with the force of the blow.

King: "No! Manson was so close, too! Damnit, why can't everybody be as good as me?"

Duran quickly hooks the leg, still in a powerslam like position as Eddy Long gets down again to count the pinfall...

ONE...

TWO...

THR-KICKOUT! MANSON KICKS OUT!

King: "YES!"

With his left arm already placed by Manson's head, Duran brings Manson back to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle. Manson goes to stumble out of the turnbuckle, but Duran is quick to rectify that, crouching down and charging as he connects with the spear this time, sending Manson right back into the turnbuckle, his head whiplashing back and almost hitting the top turnbuckle from the force of the move, as Duran backs off. Duran grabs the top rope to the right of Manson and lifts up his boot, placing it under the chin of Manson and pressing down hard on the Adam's apple, beginning to choke Manson out. Eddy Long immediately administers the five count on Duran, and Duran lets the move go at four, but as Long backs off from counting, Duran immediately puts it back on, the crowd exploding into boos as Duran lays it on Manson.

Duran: "GIVE UP, DAMNIT!"

Long's five count once again breaks the hold at the count of four, but Duran has had enough as Manson stands against the turnbuckle, trying to regain his breath after the boot choking from Duran. However, Duran just slaps a hand across Manson's throat, dragging him back into the ring by his throat as the crowd boos, before lifting Manson up in the air, spinning one hundred and eighty degrees and dropping Manson to the mat with a vicious chokeslam, the violence of the move simply devastating.

King: "DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT. Go Manson!"

Duran calls for the end, calls for the Break Point as the crowd unleashes a torrent of boos towards John, Duran going over to Manson and bringing him up by his hair. Duran goes behind Manson and locks Manson's arms above his head, the crowd booing as Duran lifts Manson HIGH up into the air and drops him down to the mat, both men landing as Manson is nailed with the Full Nelson bomb. Duran leans back, keeping the Full Nelson locked as he puts Manson in the body scissors.

Axis: "BREAK POINT! This has to be it for Manson, I don't know if he can beat this move!"

Manson immediately begins to squirm in the move, trying to break it as Duran locks it on as tightly as he can around the 6 feet tall figure of Manson. However, Manson is awfully close to the ropes, and only needs a few inches to reach the ropes. Manson attempts to go for the ropes, and realizing that he is short, immediately begins to kick his legs and attempt to find someway to loosen the Break Point. Duran is keeping it tightly locked, however, not wanting to let go. Manson inches closer and closer to the ropes, and gives what seems to be one last lunge. His fingers seem to dance along the bottom rope...before they fall short. The crowd moans in disappointment as Manson can't take anymore and taps the mat, Eddy Long getting to his feet and ringing the bell as the crowd boos intently, upset that Duran has won the match.

King: "NO!"

Funyon: "The winner of this match, via submission...JOHN DURANNNNNNNNNNN!"

Axis: "What a match from these two individuals. They both have given it their all, and in the end, John Duran eked out a victory from Manson."

Eddy Long raises the hand of John Duran as the crowd continues to boo. Duran holds the back of his head with his left hand and frees up his right hand from Eddy Long's grasp to flip off the crowd, his head seemingly in untolerable pain as he hits the mat and slowly rolls out of the ring, walking up the ramp, slightly dazed.

Axis: "If you thought that match was good, then, I think you should keep your TVs on. Ladies and gentlemen, our main event tonight is one you will not want to miss. David Blazenwing and Crow will meet in this ring tonight. It won't be pretty, however."

King: "If you've got kids watching..."

Axis: "Put them to bed. They're setting up the glass tables now...BLAZENWING! CROW! GLASS CEILING MATCH! IT'S ALL NEXT LIVE FROM THE KINGDOME!"

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Fade in from commercial.

The monstrous metal that we all know as Marilyn Manson’s “The Beautiful People” blares through the speakers of television sets all throughout the world as everyone’s favourite wrestling show returns from the break...

“...this is S! J! L! MMMEEEEETTTAAAAAAALLLLLL! Back from the commercial break, coming to you LIVE from the Kingdome in Fargo, North Dakota! What a jam packed card we had tonight, with a total of seven, yes SEVEN matches... the first six matches were fantastic to watch, but now we have the match everyone’s been waiting for...”

“THE GLASS CEILING MATCH, AXIS!”

Cut from images of the crowd holding up the various signs to a shot of the two fabled SJL commentators, “The Lord of the Shed” Axis and “The Ladies Man” the Suicide King, who sit at the commentary position.

“That’s right, King! For tonight’s main we have the world champion Crow take on David Blazenwing in this extremely unique, never done anywhere before match. Keeping in mind this is a non-title match up, and the belt is not on the line. King, what are your thoughts on this upcoming match up?”

“Axis, this match is going to be the craziest display seen in the SJL since the Damnation in a Box match up at the Malice In Wonderland pay per view all those months ago. There are no doubts in my mind that Crow will take this, even though I don’t like him, his experience factor in wrestling and in the hardcore environment is too much for Blazenwing to surpass.”

“...”

“What?”

“Are you feeling alright, King? I’m just shocked that you actually provided some insight into the match.”

“... you dare insinuate that all of my other comments are not insightful!?”

“Umm, yes.”

“Aaaaaah, go lock yourself in a shed!”

“Sigh.... let’s go over to Funyon for the match rules and introductions.”

Standing in the middle of the ring stands the impeccably dressed Funyon with a microphone in his left hand and a card in his right. He waits a moment before bringing the microphone to his lips...

“Ladies and gentleman, the upcoming bout is the Glass Ceiling Match! Surrounding the entire circumference of the ring is a circle of glass tables; the ring ropes have been removed so that the tables create an ‘extension’ of the mat. The match can only be won via pinfall or submission. The steel barricade acts as the ‘ring ropes’ for any rope breaks and falls only count in the ring or on top of an unbroken glass table in the ring ‘extension’. There are no disqualifications or countouts for this match up, thus any foreign object may be used if obtained.”

Funyon stops for a moment and the crowd lets out a loud cheer for the stipulation...

“Crow’s SJL World Heavyweight Championship belt is not on the line.”

"Dead I am the one, exterminating son, slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze! Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry, devil on your back, I can never die!"

The opening lines of Rob Zombie’s hit song “Dragula” explode through the extremely expensive speakers present in the Kingdome. An explosion of flame erupts on the staging as the song breaks into its heavy chorus.

"Dig through the ditches, and Burn through the witches, I slam in the back of my Dragula!"

A solemn figure, dressed all in black, slowly walks onto the stage as the arena is enveloped in total and complete darkness. The crowd throws copious amounts of jeers and taunts towards the individual as a light from above shines down upon him. David Blazenwing stands silently while his devilishly gorgeous gothic manager Jen walks out in front of him and ushers him down to the ring.

“Introducing first... hailing from his own personal hell, standing at six foot and weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds... this is DAAVVVIIDD BBBBLLLLLLAAAAAZZZZEEEENNNNNNWWWWWWIIIIINNNNNGGGG!”

David Blazenwing steps on top of the glass tables and turns around, offering a hand to help his manager up as well. They both walk to the middle of the ring and turn towards the stage, they stand unmoving, awaiting the arrival of the World Heavyweight Champion. Dragula fades out and there’s momentary silence until...

“WAIT FOR CHAOS! WAIT FOR WARFARE! AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN! BLEED FOR MONEY! BLEED FOR JUSTICE! GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH A WOUNDED SSSOOOOUUULLLL!!!”

...Soilwork’s thrash metal hit “Natural Born Chaos” explodes through the arena speakers and whips the Kingdome crowd into a gigantic roar of cheers! A moment later, emerging from behind the entrance curtain with the Smartmarks Junior Leagues World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder is... The Antichrist Superstar, Crow! He stands on the stage, lit cigarette in his mouth and a freakin’ ladder under his arm! With a smirk on his face, he calmly walks down to the ring quite happily smoking his cigarette...

“Making his way down the aisle, hailing from Anchorage, Alaska, standing at six foot two inches and weighing in at two hundred and thirty one pounds... he is the SJL World Heavyweight Champion... this is CCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!”

Crow slides the ladder onto the ring extension and jumps up, he tests out the sturdiness of the tables by shifting his weight from side to side. They’re pretty sturdy, at least tough enough to support the weight of two men running around on it... but anything more than a basic vertical suplex and you’re fucked. Testing the tables though, was a bad idea, as it allowed Blazenwing to get the head start on Crow and charge towards him, spearing in the side!

*DING! DING! DING!*

Both men fall on to the ramp way leading up to the stage and being the first offender; Blazenwing is the first man to get to his feet. He immediately dishes up the pain by throwing his big boot down on Crow’s head, and he doesn’t stop until at least ten stomps have been nailed. David wrenches the Antichrist Superstar to a standing base and grabbing an arm, he whips him into the railing. The sound of connection made by Crow’s back and the steel railing causes the ground to moan in sympathy, and begin to moan more as Blazenwing starts a run up…

…and drives his big boot into the champion’s face!

“Ooh! BIG boot from Blazenwing, I could feel that one, King!”

“I couldn’t, but Axis, answer me this... why did Crow bring the ladder out here?”

“I don’t know... probably wants to finish Blazenwing with a big move off it.”

The force of the boot sends the Antichristian Phenomenon into the first row of the crowd, and David Blazenwing, with the intent of murder, jumps hastily over the steel railing. David lifts his opponent back up to a vertical base… but immediately starts firing some big right hands at Crow, sending him stumbling back a couple of steps. Having had enough of the punches, the champion steps forward and retaliates with a punch of his own. But it is of no use as Blazenwing rocks Crow with a huge punch, and sends him stumbling back into a pack of chairs. The Antichrist Superstar is in a daze and thus, attempts to crawl away from the violence that David Blazenwing is dishing out. Blazenwing though won’t have any of this and smirks at Crow’s feeble attempts of escaping, and with no thought whatsoever, he begins to stalk the champion. The Phoenix is near his fallen opponent and is about to lean over and pick him up…

…but Crow turns around and throws a chair up at David’s head! NO! David parries the chair away with his arm and pulls Crow up the hair… then kicks him in the crotch with a huge uplifting kick! The champion cries out in agony as he falls onto all fours, and continuing his assault, David snatches the chair from the champion’s hand and lifts it up into the air…

*THWACK!*

…and brings it down across the back of Crow! The Antichrist Superstar shouts in pain whilst Blazenwing lifts the chair up to the heavens… and brings it down across the back once again! Continuing his assault on Crow, he sets up the chair on the floor. In one fluid motion, David Blazenwing picks Crow up… scoops him into the air….

…AND SLAMS HIM ACROSS THE SEAT OF THE CHAIR!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!”

“Jesus Christ, this match is already starting to heat up here tonight and David Blazenwing has the early advantage.”

“Sure does, Axis. Thus far in this match up, Blazenwing has taken the control of the match in the hardcore environment, in which Crow is supposed to excel in. He’s beating Crow at his own game, if you will.”

The Antichrist Superstar slumps off his chair and falls to the ground, clutching at his back. David waves his left hand upward; beckoning Crow to stand up whilst in his other hand, he clutches the steel chair tightly. The champion slowly stands up and screams out at Blazenwing…

“Come on, motherfucker! HIT ME!”

*THWACK!*

…In response…

DAVID BLAZENWING CRACKS CROW IN THE HEAD WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! Crow stumbles backwards but is then pulled back by a Blazenwing arm and is whipped in the direction of the steel railing. The strength of the whip causes the Antichristian Phenomenon to crash face first into the railing and topple over onto the ring extension. The Phoenix walks steadily back to the ring extension, ignoring all the boos that are being thrown forth and steps onto the glass table where Crow lies in a heap. Grabbing a clump of Crow’s blackened locks, Blazenwing lifts him up and applies a standing head scissors.

“What’s he trying here, King?”

“Looks like he’s planning to put Crow through a glass table for the first time tonight, Axis!”

David wraps his arms around the champion’s waist and gutwrenches him up! But wait! Crow slides out of the powerbomb and lands on his feet, quickly using the counter to his advantage he nails a toe kick to Blazenwing’s and takes him down on the glass with a drop toe hold.

*SMASH!*

The face of David Blazenwing connects hard with the glass and creates a crack in the table, causing the crowd to “Ooooh!” in anticipation of its breaking. Yet Crow doesn’t try to put Blazenwing through the glass, instead he drops down and applies a head scissors lock on him. But that’s not all, the Antichrist Superstar twists his body in such a way that David’s head is being pulled towards his own chest.

“This is quite an interesting move from our world champion here, to be honest, I haven’t seen him use this move before.”

“I think he’s realized that he can’t beat Blazenwing taking him to the outside and being ‘hardcore’ and he has to resort to his wrestling roots in this match. That said, GOOOOOO BLAZENWING!”

The Phoenix stays silent as he face turns bright red, the life is being choked out of him and the only thing he can do is attempt to get to the “ring ropes”. Summoning all his strength, he manages to use his legs to move himself consistently closer to the railing…

1 foot away…

One half of a foot away…

HE GETS THERE!

Matthew Kivell is immediately on task and he asks Crow to break the hold. The champion keeps the hold for a few more seconds, but eventually lets go of it and straight afterward he jumps back to his feet and lifts David up to a standing base. Blazenwing is a little bit light headed after having the life choked out of him and can’t defend him against being bullied back into the center of the ring. The two men meet in the middle and Crow latches onto David asking for a collar and elbow tie up. As if awoken by the harsh grab, Blazenwing responds and obliges and the two men struggle with each other. The Phoenix though, eventually gets the advantage and takes Crow over in a strong headlock. He really cinches down on the headlock, and since there are no ropes, Crow has no means of escaping in his usual way. Improvising the Antichrist Superstar lifts David’s closest leg laterally and heaves him up into the air, slamming his down to the mat in a backdrop! The two men rise simultaneously but Crow manages to sweep out Blazenwing’s leg out from under him before he can nail any offense. David falls back onto the canvas, leading Crow to drop down with his elbow stuck out… but no! The Phoenix rolls out of the way and rises hastily, and managing to catch Crow on the way up with a toe kick to the stomach. The Antichrist Superstar doubles over and is captured in a front face lock and then lifted up into the air for a vertical suplex… but he counters by slipping out of it! Crow lands on his feet behind Blazenwing and applies a rear waistlock. No! It’s countered by David Blazenwing who then applies a waistlock of his own! David musters up his strength and heaves Crow up in a german suplex… but no! It’s countered by Crow, he managed to flip out of the move and land behind Blazenwing once again. The only difference this time is that he landed dangerously close to the glass table. The Antichristian Phenomenon applies another waistlock and attempts a german suplex… but he can’t throw Blazenwing over, he is too heavy for Crow to lift. Resulting from this, Crow must drop David back down and this allows him to throw elbows at Crow’s face… trying to force him to let go of the waistlock. However, the champion isn’t budging, that is, until one final elbow sends him staggering back onto the glass. David Blazenwing turns around and scowls at the champion, and with a lust for blood he lunges forward and starts to unload the Phoenix Combination upon the face of Crow!

RIGHT HOOK!

LEFT JAB!

UUPPPPPPEEERRRCCCUUUTTTTTT TO THE STOMACH!

“The Phoenix combination! Crow is in trouble right here! It seems to me, King, that David Blazenwing has Crow’s number in this match.”

“Damn right he does, he’s a great wrestler and Crow is a bad, bad wrestler. When you take away Crow’s hardcore edge, you’ve left him with nothing at all.”

Following the Phoenix combination up, David throws his open hand forward and grabs the Antichrist Superstar around the throat. Crow claws at Blazenwing’s grip, trying to break loose, but it is no use and instead he decides to take another form of action. As the Phoenix motions with his clenched fist and erect thumb that Crow is going up and then straight down, the champion kicks him in the crotch! Crow is free and Blazenwing is bending over slightly, clutching at his testicles...

*CRACK!*

“DAS WUNDER KICK! That nailed Blazenwing directly in the head, it’s a wonder how he’s still standing!”

The sheer brutality of the hit sends David stumbling back onto the matting. Thinking quickly, Crow runs towards his stumbling opponent and locks on a front face lock... and drives his head into the canvas with a DDT! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“David Blazenwing kicks out of the first cover in this match up!”

“Crow has made a comeback here, Axis. But he just barely escaped being thrown through the glass tables, he’s been lucky, Axis.”

The Antichrist Superstar eyes turn a shade of orange... he’s remembered something, but what? He walks over to the ring extension that leads to the ramp way... and picks up the ladder that’s still lying there! In a hurry, Crow runs back into the ring and places the ladder on top of David, who it seems, is still out of it after that explosion of offence. The champion gets a run up...

...and he’s off! He charges towards the fallen Blazenwing, jumps in the air, somersaults forward and...

... HITS NOTHING BUT LADDER! David Blazenwing was playing possum! He threw the ladder up in the air and rolled out of the way! Crow landed very awkwardly and back first on the ladder, and now, he rolls around on the canvas – clutching at his back once again. David picks the ladder off the ground and watches Crow slowly get to his feet unaware of the danger. The Antichristian Phenomenon is up... but goes straight back down as Blazenwing runs the top of the ladder into his back! The Phoenix sets up the ladder very near the edge of the normal ring mat and begins to climb up a couple of rungs... he’s taking his time, making sure that he doesn’t lose his balance. His girlfriend/manager is standing in the aisle and screaming encourage at Blazenwing, and she begins to laugh when her boyfriend starts giving the crowd the finger. Her joyous laugh is cut short though as she suddenly screams...

“LOOK OUT, DAVID!”

The shrill warning causes Blazenwing to turn his head back to Crow, but it’s too late. The Antichrist Superstar has launched himself into David Blazenwing and tackles him down...

AND THROUGH TWO GLASS TABLES ON THE OUTSIDE! BOTH MEN HAVE GONE THROUGH TWO TABLES ON THE OUTSIDE!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

“GOOD GOD I’M NOT A COMMIE! CROW AND BLAZENWING HAS GONE THROUGH THE TABLES TOGETHER! I don’t who got the best of that, King!?”

“Hell, I don’t know either! Can we get a camera down there!?”

The ladder topples over and it lies half on the mat and half on the glass tables, it lands so hard that it makes a crack. Referee Matthew Kivell rushes over to the two broken that lie in a litter of glass, and oh my, Crow is bleeding immensely and so is David Blazenwing. There is not a lot of movement from either of them for a minute or two, but Crow is the first man to stir. There is glass everywhere as Crow slowly pulls himself up using the legs of the tables around him and it also seems that glass is EVERYWHERE in his back. The camera gets a good shot of his back, and there are some pieces of glass deeply lodged in there, and a copious amount of blood leaks from his wounds. Taking a moment to recover himself, the Antichrist Superstar pushes the ladder out of the way and wrenches Blazenwing up by the short hair and rolls him onto the unbroken glass tables near by. COVER!

ONE!

TWO!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

“And David Blazenwing kicks out! How he did, I have no idea why, but he kicked out!”

“Wow, Axis. That was a huge spill from both guys, I’m amazed that both guys are already up.”

“Well, King. We know is used to this kind of punishment, so I guess that’s why he’s already up. But Blazenwing, it’s been like a transformation, I can’t believe he kicked out, and I don’t think Crow can either.”

Axis is very right, Crow cannot believe it as he’s question Kivell’s count, claiming it was three. He decides though, that it is a lost cause and turns his attention back to Blazenwing. The Antichrist Superstar picks up David and starts to produce more offence by...

*SMACK!*

“Woooooooooooo!”

*SMACK!*

“Woooooooooooo!”

*SMACK!*

“Woooooooooooo!”

*SMACK!*

“Woooooooooooo!”

*SMACK!*

“Woooooooooooo!”

*SMACK!*

...unleashing a flurry of knife edge chops! The crowd is very hot for this match and this has roused them up even more so. Crow is quick to continue as he applies a front face lock on Blazenwing and grabs a handful of pants. With a huge heave, Crow manages to whip the two hundred and seventy-pound David Blazenwing overhead in a very sloppy snap suplex. He floats over and hooks the leg...

ONE!

TWO!

.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“David Blazenwing kicks out again! I don’t think Crow expected to keep him down with that move though, it was quite a weak suplex.”

“Well, Blazenwing is just above Crow’s strength to lift, and it just happens to turn out, Crow’s BIG offence, including his finisher involved lifting.”

The Antichristian Phenomenon rushes to his feet and wrenches Blazenwing up again. He wraps his arm around David’s neck and hooks the leg for the Russian Leg Sweep... but no! The Phoenix elbows out of the move, nailing Crow in the side of the head with some vicious elbows! Crow stumbles backward and turning around quickly, David throws his boot towards his opponent’s stomach. But no! Crow catches Blazenwing’s foot and throws it away, causing the man on one leg to spin around three hundred and sixty degrees. David completes the revolution and manages to hold his balance as he stops, but this does not matter as Crow latches onto an arm and whips him towards the part of the ring extension they previously went through! BUT NO! David Blazenwing somehow manages to reverse the whip and send Crow that way! The Antichrist Superstar is prepared though and jumps down into the space. He quickly turns around...

...ONLY TO BE SLAMMED DOWN TO THE GROUND BY A HUGE LOU THESZ PRESS!

“Holy shit! What a move by David Blazenwing, Crow expected the reversal but he didn’t anticipate the Thesz Press!”

“Blazenwing is giving Crow a run for his money here...”

Crow’s back falls hard onto the broken pieces of glass and once again, glass penetrates deeply into his skin. The Phoenix isn’t finished yet though as beats the living shit out of Crow’s face with some vicious left and right hands! Blazenwing dismounts the chest of the champion, hastily picks him up and rolls him back onto the mat. Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“Our SJL World Champ kicks out! Once again, I don’t know how... these two guys are just not letting the match go!”

“Well, would you let the match go? Oh wait, you have one leg, sorry, stupid question.”

Not letting Crow have any form of rest, David Blazenwing grabs a clump of blackened locks and roughly pulls the champion to a standing base. He follows by applying a tight front face lock and grabbing the pants... and hitting the basic vertical suplex! Afterward he pulls Crow up and places him in a standing head scissors, and then signals to the crowd that it’s time for the Blazecution! Crow though, stands up and using all of his strength back body drops Blazenwing to escape the move! The Phoenix immediately jumps up... but only to run into an arm drag from Crow! He’s up again and gets caught in another one! AND ANOTHER ONE! Both men rise simultaneously, but Crow manages to sneak in and nail the hip toss... NO! Blazenwing counters, floats over and tries to hip toss Crow! Countered! Crow floats over and tries to hip toss Blazenwing! Countered again! The two men exchange hip toss counters and eventually they end up near the edge of the ring extension. Here, Crow tries to hip toss Blazenwing off the extension... but no! David won’t let him and fires a punch with his free arm into the champion’s stomach! The champion doubles over as the Phoenix unwraps his arm from the hip toss lock. David Blazenwing pushes Crow back up vertical with his hand and reaches across the champion’s chest...

AND HITS THE BOOKEND THROUGH A GLASS TABLE!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

“GOOD GOD I’M NOT A COMMIE! BOOKEND THROUGH A GLASS TABLE! If this doesn’t get Crow for the three, something is seriously messed up round here!”

The Bookend has destroyed the Antichristian Phenomenon! His body ploughed through a glass table and the shatter sent chills down every spine in the arena bar Blazenwing and his bitch of a manager. David is on the ground as well, but obviously, Crow is worse for wear. The two men take a minute to regain consciousness, and even then, it’s only Blazenwing who stirs. The Phoenix uses the tables surrounding to get back to his feet and he then looks down at Crow, a face of sadism appears on the wrenched human being’s face. With no mercy whatsoever, Blazenwing begins to stomp on Crow’s face... and stomp and stomp and stomp!

“No no! Don’t waste time, Blazenwing! Just get him in the ring and pin him!”

The Antichrist Superstar is now bleeding from the mouth and nose; the stomps have taken their toll! Taking no time, David Blazenwing wrenches Crow roughly up to a vertical base and rolls into the ring, quickly he follows and hooks the lateral press.

ONE!

TWO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“CROW KICKS OUT! HE KICKS OUT!”

“WHAT!? THIS MATCH IS FIXED I TELL YOU! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! BLAZENWING CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER, HE’S FUMING, AXIS!?”

David Blazenwing has taken his eyes off the balls and is actually threatening the referee now, he’s bullying Matthew Kivell around and is almost ripping his referee shirt. Matthew Kivell lays down the law and shoves his two fingers in front of Blazenwing’s face, apparently proving it was a two. The Phoenix turns around scowling and sees his manager/girlfriend in the ramp way looking lonely, and so, he waves his hand, beckoning her to enter the ring. Being the gentleman he is David places his arms under Crow’s armpits and lifts him up... holding him in place for his manager. Jen sexily struts into the mat and stands in front of the champion, she of course, begins to hurl abuse at him...

...and then slaps him across the face!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!”

“You know, King. I have a feeling that’s going to come back and bite her in the ass very soon.”

“You know, Axis. I really want to be the guy who cums in her ass....uhh, no I mean, come back and bite her in the ass!”

Jen slaps Crow across the face again! You can see the anger flashing in the champion’s eyes as Jen rears back her hand and slaps him once again! Jen goes to slap Crow again... but wait! The Antichrist Superstar kicks backwards and nails Blazenwing in the testicles, and thus, breaks free! This doesn’t bode well for Jen, as Crow begins to slowly walk towards her... and with the quickness of a predator, he lunges his arms forward and grabs her head! Bringing her in close he begins to shout...

“YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING BITCH! Go to hell and lest you forget, you are a victim.”

With these words, Crow rears back his right hand...

...But gets hit in the balls from behind! Crow drops to his knees and clutches at his crotch! David Blazenwing, who crawled across the ring on his knees in an effort to save his girlfriend, falls back onto the mat. Jen runs back to the ramp way, she almost pissed her pants and I’m sure that she wants revenge for the embarrassment. The two men take a moment to let their hurt genitals heal, but eventually begin to rise. They’re both up and stumbling towards each other, but ring experience helps Crow get the first move in as he positions himself perfectly. He grabs the back of Blazenwing’s head and drops down to his knees – driving his opponent’s chin into the top of his head! This sends David flying back onto the canvas and allows Crow to get the ladder back into the match. He walks over to where the ladder lies, picks it up and sets it up in the middle of the ring. The Antichrist Superstar steps up the ladder (his back facing it) and after around 5 rungs, he sits down and waits for Blazenwing. He Phoenix is slowly getting back to his feet and doesn’t know where Crow is, cause he’s facing out to the crowd. He’s a bit dazed... and slowly he turns around... but only stumbles into the waiting arms of Crow and gets captured in a front face lock! The champion twirls his finger in the air, signalling for the Murderous DDT! The Antichristian Phenomenon jumps off the ladder, causing it to topple over, and swings around...

...nooooo! The DDT is blocked and Blazenwing manages to ground Crow... the two men struggle for position, but neither man can gain the advantage just yet! The champion thinks he has got it and jumps into the air...

BUT NOOOO! David Blazenwing blocks it and launches his opponent into the air... and Crow lands stomach first on the ladder toppled over on the canvas!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!”

“Ooooooooooooh, that was a nasty landing...”

“Great counter by Blazenwing though.”

“Well, yes, definitely was. But how bout that landing, King? Ow.”

Crow’s body jettisons up and he falls back onto the mat. Trying to save himself from a loss, Crow uses the ring post that is near him to get back to a standing position...

...but David Blazenwing has recovered and is now charging towards Crow with his right shoulder protruding for the spear!

CROW MOVES OUT OF THE WAY THOUGH AND DAVID BLAZENWING RUNS HEAD FIRST INTO THE RING POST! He staggers backwards and Crow rears his leg back...

*CRACK!*

“Das Wunder Kick! Blazenwing just got his head kicked right off and it looks like he is out!”

Axis is indeed right, David Blazenwing’s head was almost taken clean off, it was a direct hit to the head by a Das Wunder Kick, and that IS a knockout blow, especially in the later moments of a match.

“Of course he is, Axis, you idiot! Did you see how his head snapped right back? That cannot be a healthy thing.”

The commentators continue to jaw over the devastating kick as Crow, with his eyes glowing a shade of orange, sucks up the pain in his stomach and picks up the lifeless form of Blazenwing and lies him across one of the glass tables. Turning around he walks into the center of the ring and sets up the befallen ladder... and begins to climb up, veering his head back every few seconds checking to see if David is still in place.

“He’s not going to do what I think he’s going to is he!?”

“I think he is, King! I think he is! It’s time for the Evenflow Moonsault off the ladder, no wonder he brought it out here!”

Crow is on the top of the ladder and spreads his arms in the crucifix pose, he’s ready to jump off and nail the Evenflow Moonsault! But wait! Jen has jumped onto the ring extension and is charging at the ladder, looking to have even more of an impact on the match... and she would have, if Crow didn’t see it coming and jumped off the ladder! The ladder topples over and just barely misses hitting David Blazenwing. Jen’s face turns into a mask of fear as Crow walks towards her, he obviously isn’t happy with her... and you can tell with the way he’s bitch slapping her!

“Crow, you fiend! Get your cooky hands off her!”

Whilst King cries out for the mercy of the sexy gothic diva Crow decides to change his course of action on her... and kicks her in the crotch! Jen screams out in agony as the Antichrist Superstar pulls her in and locks on a viciously tight front face lock. He grabs the pants and heaves her up into the air...

...and hits the Natural Born Chaos on Blazenwing’s girlfriend!

“The Natural Born Chaos suplex! Looks like Jen won’t be a factor in this wrestling match anymore!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Axis, Crow is the evillest man on the planet! Evil I tell you, EVIL!”

Crow immediately jumps back to his and throws his arms out in the crucifix pose to a huge reception from the crowd. But wait! As Crow plays to the crowd, David Blazenwing sneaks up behind and nails a shot with the sledgehammer! The Antichristian Phenomenon falls onto his hands and knees, the shot catching his right in the back of head and sending shockwaves through his body. The Phoenix checks on his girlfriend and discovers that she is out cold, and upon discovery he jumps back to his feet and starts stomping on Crow’s back! Each blow sends the champion down to the mat and causes an outcry of pain. Leaving Crow to grasp at his bloody back, Blazenwing turns around and looks at the ladder, lying set up on the floor. An idea pops into David’s head and he rushes forward, picking up the ladder and standing it a bit off center in the ring. Afterwards, he turns his attention back to Crow by grabbing a clump of blackened locks and pulling the fallen champion to his feet. Blazenwing places Crow in a tight inverted front face lock and starts to back his way up the ladder, pulling Crow up there with him. With around 5 rungs to climb before reaching the top, the Phoenix stops...

...and heaves Crow up in a inverted vertical suplex! Blazenwing drops Crow stomach first across the top of the ladder!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!”

“Good god! Crow just got impaled on the top of the ladder! This is not looking good for the world champion right here, what the hell does Blazenwing have planned here!?”

Full of anger and rage, Blazenwing turns around to face upward on the ladder and climbs up a few more rungs. The Antichrist Superstar’s moves himself slowly off the top of ladder and starts to back down from it... but wait! David won’t let him because he just grabbed a hold of Crow’s hair and pulled him into a front face lock...

“He’s going for the Veil of Darkness, Axis! The Veil of Darkness, if Blazenwing hits this, Crow is done!”

NOOOOOOOO! CROW BREAKS FREE FROM THE FRONT FACE LOCK AND SMASHES DAVID’S HEAD INTO THE TOP OF THE LADDER!

But not only once, he does it repeatedly and doesn’t stop until David has been bloodied even more so than before! Blazenwing is completely dazed and the champion is looking to capitalise on this, before his stronger opponent regains his wind. Crow moves up a couple rungs so he’s a close to the top of the ladder...

AND JUMPS FORWARD, FLIPPING OVER BLAZENWING AND CAPTURING HIM IN A SUNSET FLIP...

...THAT SENDS DAVID BLAZENWING THROUGH THE GLASS TABLES IN THE RING EXTENSION!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

“GOOD GOD I’M NOT A COMMIE! CROW JUST SENT BLAZENWING THROUGH A GLASS TABLE OFF OF THE LADDER!”

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! AXIS! WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF MOVE WAS THAT!?”

“It was a Sunset Flip, King! But Crow did off the top of the ladder... and that resulted in it turning out like a powerbomb!”

David Blazenwing is a broken wreck and lies motionless while the Antichrist Superstar stands in the ring, arms thrown out and head backwards in the crucifix pose. The response from the crowd is damn near deafening and after lapping up the attention for a bit, Crow throws his arms down and turns to down at Blazenwing. It is not a pretty sight, blood seeps out from under him and to the sides – creating a cliched blood body outline. Being the merciful man that he is, Crow jumps down and picks up his bloodied opponent and slides him onto the mat. Immediately, the Antichristian Phenomenon follows up with a lateral press...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*DING! DING! DING!*

“My my my, what a great match. Crow finally gaining the victory after a hard fought victory, David Blazenwing really showed his guts in this match up. And I was impressed immensely.”

“Agreed, Axis. Crow once again proved why he is the SJL World Heavyweight Champion and Blazenwing also showed that he is a future star.”

Referee Matthew Kivell raises Crow’s hand and the champion lights up a cigarette in his victory.

“Well, it’s been a great night of wrestling, fans. Tune in for our next show... SJL WRATH! But for now, it’s goodnight.”

Fade out to this visual.

Smartmarks Junior Leagues © 2003

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Summary!

As expected, Leo Breslin writes a promo.

English Dragon defeated Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell in his debut match! Good work ED... but don't forget the commentary next time!

"The Extreme Solution" Johnathan Clarke defeated Cassius Atkinson in the n00bie match. This was a default win - still here, Cassius?

Scott Solomon defeated Jimmy "The Demon" Liston.

Aecas defeated Viktor Tarkanov to become the NEW European champion. This was a tough match to mark, and I'll reserve comments for the comments thread.

Charlie ?Grappler? Matthews & ?Hollywood? Spike Jenkins defeated Tim Dillon & Syndicate? With the usual? Thoth brand? question? marks? ?

John Duran defeated Manson. Another default win.

And in the main event, Crow emerges victorious over David Blazenwing. However, kudos to Blazenwing on a very good effort.

That's your summary. Wrath card coming... later!