TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WrestlingDeacon

Rally the Troops Round 2

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I made it past the first round, but I need your support to keep going and give some much deserved dap to us down here in the SWF. So go here and vote, if in doubt, just copy and paste mine or Flesher's ballot. Thanks.

Guest CED Ordonez

Down with puke boy! Vote for Raquel Welch's nipples and Frost too!

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Frost is Party~!

Only 4 JLers (Spike, Rickman, Crowe, Duran) voted in the first round??? Hey Thoth, tell all the fakkin' JLers to get off their asses and VOTE, or you'll hold them down... FOREVER!!!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'm trailing 16-12 at this time. We need that SWF prescence felt!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Update: I'm down 26-16, but if all the SJL'ers vote, we close the margin. We're going to need total WF/JL voter turnout to have a remote shot at this one.

Guest chirs3

My votes are in.

How about we arrange some sort of prize? Remember for that PPV, when King said "If there are no no-shows, I'll do something special"? How about another one of those deals to get the JL'ers out there en masse?

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

You know, an obvious solution to this is to create a bunch of extra accounts and such. Or something. Let's see if The Elk, Gowensteiner, The The, G0R0, and others can push Frost towards the top.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

There were questions about quetionable posters in the first round, so I think any new posters would be under scruitiny. As long as they couldn't trace the account back to your connection, it's jake.

If the JL'ers turn out and get me voted into the next round I will write a new Frost Brand commercial involving all JL'ers who voted AND along with Flesher, if he's game, write a home run derby contest between Frost and Tom Flesher for a future JL show.

Guest chirs3
There were questions about quetionable posters in the first round, so I think any new posters would be under scruitiny. As long as they couldn't trace the account back to your connection, it's jake.

If the JL'ers turn out and get me voted into the next round I will write a new Frost Brand commercial involving all JL'ers who voted AND along with Flesher, if he's game, write a home run derby contest between Frost and Tom Flesher for a future JL show.

You heard the man! VOTE, you stinkin' JL'ers! VOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

If they don't vote, the bus is outside with the engine running

I'll just leave it at that.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'm getting murdered like 42-25, I think my math might be a bit off. It's a major comeback and soon or I'm toast.

Guest Chuck Woolery

It's Kotz, Frost. You're bound to get smacked down, despite ruling twelve ways from Thursday.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
It's Kotz, Frost.  You're bound to get smacked down, despite ruling twelve ways from Thursday.

But, Kotz is lame! :angry:

Frost, on the other hand, is PARTY~! :D

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Voting closes tonight, I appear to be down by around ten. Thanks for the all the support, but without one last big push, the dream is over.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

The dream is over. I lose 46-34. I still think that was a surprising showing and a closer margin than I expected. Thank you all here in the SWF for coming out for me.