Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD - 6/1/03

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH

Date: Sunday, June 1, 2003

Due Time: 6 PM EST

Venue: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

Send Marked Matches & Promos To: Thoth

Notes: With so many people to book, there's some big matches in here, but this is a 5-day card so you should have plenty of time to write. This is your chance to shine big time.

N00BIE MATCH

Cassius Atkinson vs. "The Rebel" Shawn Tybalt

Description: Sweet Jesus, another new guy! Newcomer Shawn Tybalt tests his debut mettle against rookie Cassius Atkinson. Let's see how these two match up.

Rules: Singles match. Standard DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Thoth

#1 CONTENDERSHIP - SJL TELEVISION TITLE

BATTLE ROYAL

Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell vs. English Dragon vs. "The Extreme Solution" Johnathan Clarke vs. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston vs. Scott Solomon

Description: Wow, we've had a lot of new additions since the last Wrath. And they all look fairly impressive. Whatever will we do with them.

Rules: Elimination match. A competitor is eliminated only by being thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor below. Otherwise, DQ and countout rules are not in effect. The last man in the ring is the winner.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Powerplay

SJL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Leo Breslin© vs. Syndicate

Description: Syndicate earned himself a shot at the TV title recently. Leo Breslin ran his mouth on Metal and has been awaiting his first challenger since winning the title. Say, do you suppose Leo's new valet will be at ringside?

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

#1 CONTENDERSHIP - SJL EUROPEAN TITLE

FATAL FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. David Blazenwing vs. John Duran vs. Viktor Tarakanov

Description: Charlie Matthews had a nice lengthy TV title run. David Blazenwing had a great match against Crow. John Duran won a hardcore match against Manson, and Viktor Tarakanov fell short in his bid to retain European gold. All four of these guys are worthy of being the next challenger to the European title. But only one will get that shot.

Rules: Elimination match. Standard DQ and countout rules apply. After three competitors are eliminated, the last remaining competitor is the winner.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: realitycheck

SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Aecas© vs. Tim Dillon

Description: Tim Dillon earned his shot at the European title two shows ago, but he expected to face Viktor Tarakanov. Aecas managed to dethrone the Russian on Metal, and now he faces Dillon in his first defense.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Tod deKindes

STREET FIGHT!

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Manson FIGHT!

Description: Nah, no description. If someone writes, this could be a potential match of the night. And Spike asked for this match. Yeah, that's all I got. FIGHT!

Rules: DQ and countout rules are not in effect. FIGHT!

Word Limit: 5500 FIGHT!

Send To: Longdogger_Pete ...FIGHT!

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Crow© vs. Va'aiga

Description: Va'aiga fell JUST short of dethroning Crow in his last shot at the World Championship. The Maori was fortunate enough to earn one more shot - can he topple the Australian this time in our incredible stipulation - a SINGLES match?

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I will be writing a promo for Wrath where I explain the reasons WHY I asked for the street FIGHT!, btw...

Guest Goose749

Battle Royal, good stuff. This will be a fun match to write.

::Proceeds with writing... 5 days to go::

Guest Aecas

*whistles*

Nice card, writing against Tim is going to be fun, and if I beat him, I'm really looking forwarrd to my next challenger, that Fatal Four Way is going to be a hell of a match, but only one person will win it....

Guest Crowe

A SINGLES MATCH!? OH MY GODZ! THIS STIPULATION IS JUST TOO OUTRAGEOUS FOR ME! I REFUSE TO WRITE!

*cough*

Actually, I like it. (Y)

Guest emerald_fusion

My second shot at the TV title, hopefully i can win it this time, though against Breslin it'll be no easy feat.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Great card, aside from that 4-way. Didn't that very same match (with the same stip, too) happen at the last JL PPV? Heck, I think it was Breslin instead of Victor, but STILL, a little repetitive.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Oh, and hey, I haven't heard a Dogghouse Report in about a month? Have I just zoned out or did you stop making them, Pete?

Guest The Superstar
Fatal Four Way is going to be a hell of a match, but only one person will win it....

*ahem* ::points to Bringin the Funk~:: ;)

Seriously, great card and this match should be fun to write. Smell the double bearhug with Viktor~!!!

Guest GLWUT

Very nice card...

I'm lookin' forward to our match, Syndicate. Yous a challenge!

Sign in to follow this