TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mach7

For someone who's claims to know wrestling history

Guest mach7

From this past Monday's RAW rant, talking about JR's comments on HBK.

Then, he points out that Shawn Michaels is the first “Triple Crown” champion, which was actually Bret Hart, but he probably meant “Grand Slam” champion (with the European title), so fine again.

Uh, Pedro Morales, anyone? The Triple Crown constitutes the WWF/E World, IC & Tag Team Titles. All of which Pedro won YEARS before Bret did.

Guest Trivia247

Hell look at Wm2 they said when Pedro came down he was the First Triple Crown winner at the WM2 battle royal

Guest Downhome
Sadly enough, I caught this too, and I started watching wrestling in 1999. How sad is THAT?

Wow, I took you for someone who has been keeping up with the industry for a lot longer than that.

Guest Slapnuts00

I don't understand the Scott Keith hate. He writes entertaining reviews of shows and grades fairly I think. Of course he makes mistakes. Like many of us, he doesn't know much about the pre-Hogan era. We all make some mistakes, he's entitled too...

Guest Downhome
I don't understand the Scott Keith hate. He writes entertaining reviews of shows and grades fairly I think. Of course he makes mistakes. Like many of us, he doesn't know much about the pre-Hogan era. We all make some mistakes, he's entitled too...

He's a taletless twat who thinks he's God's gift to the IWC.

Guest Downhome

I want to go to this show...

spart101379_1.jpg

...I only wish. Besides, it's only an hour or so from where I live!

Guest Goodear

Because when you go out of your way to be an ass and correct something an announcer says, you need to make sure you're actually right. Otherwise you look like a complete ass, like someone who corrects someone else's typos but doesn't capitalize correctly. You know what I'm saying? Anyway, Scott Keith does a lot of things I don't like so I don't read him.

Guest mach7
You are just f'n NOW realizing that Scott Keith is an idiot!?

Actually I've been claiming it for some time now. Just felt the need to spread the 'love' so to speak. ;)

Guest Trivia247

heh and when SK made the jump to 411 guess he didn't want to be present to deal with the smarks directly.

Sadly enough, I caught this too, and I started watching wrestling in 1999. How sad is THAT?

Wow, I took you for someone who has been keeping up with the industry for a lot longer than that.

Really? Then my acting experience is coming into play well. ^_^

*Watches as his credibility shoots straight to hell.*

Guest Slapnuts00
shrugs it seems like hating Scott Keith is as trendy as hating HHH on the net. To each his own I guess. He might be arrogant, but for me at least, I can still admit to finding his reviews funny and objective...

Guest Goodear

Ric looks about 15 in that picture... and Blackjack actually looks like Barry for once. Weird.

Who can't write a review or rate matches? A homeless person who has never watched wrestling in his life could do the same job, only sound far less elitist while doing it.

Sorry, I don't need to read other people's opinions on a show in order to form my own. How did this guy become a name anyway?

Guest Goodear
shrugs it seems like hating Scott Keith is as trendy as hating HHH on the net. To each his own I guess. He might be arrogant, but for me at least, I can still admit to finding his reviews funny and objective...

Dude, if Downhome is anything it is sure as heck not trendy. The guy likes Goldberg! Not that I'm any better since I'm A-Train fan number two and King of The Charlie Haas love.

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

This thread was there. BONZO GONZO. Fuck HHH. DUD.

Who can't write a review or rate matches? A homeless person who has never watched wrestling in his life could do the same job, only sound far less elitist while doing it.

Sorry, I don't need to read other people's opinions on a show in order to form my own. How did this guy become a name anyway?

He made his name through the RSPW message boards and did a could job of pimping himself. He actually is sorta like the WWE as back in 2000 he was pretty good recapper as he seemed to give a shit but now he doesn't and just mails it in and doesn't bother to check facts as its obvious when you see how quickly he posts his reviews on 411 after Raw or Smackdown is over that I don't even know if he bothers to read the review himself. I think less people would hate Keith if he would actually admit he's ever wrong but whatever he's such an easy target that its become pointless to bash the guy.

Guest Vern Gagne
Keith has admitted he's wrong before on some things. I'm expecting him to admit he fucked up tomorrow on his Smackdown recap.

Keith still writes a Smackdown recap? He has gotten very lazy with his reviews. Know he's kinda admitting it, calling himself Mr.Negative in the last Raw review.

Guest mach7
Keith has admitted he's wrong before on some things. I'm expecting him to admit he fucked up tomorrow on his Smackdown recap.

Keith still writes a Smackdown recap? He has gotten very lazy with his reviews. Know he's kinda admitting it, calling himself Mr.Negative in the last Raw review.

I think that's more of a shot at people who call him negative, actually.

Guest Dangerous A

Keith can be entertaining (although some of his inaccuracies are funny as hell) however he doesn't grade fair at all. He even tells you he has great biases. He's a funny read, but don't go to him for any historical accuracy.

Who can't write a review or rate matches?

I agree, I mean, look at my sorry ass....however!

You'd be AMAZED at how bad some of the tryout submissions I get can be.

Dames

Guest Vern Gagne

I think that's more of a shot at people who call him negative, actually.

That's probably true. I used to like his reviews. He used to put some effort into it, know he's in cruise control. This sucks... that sucks. It's obvious that he'd much rather be a writer than do wrestling recaps. I wonder if he cares about the product that much.

Guest nikowwf

His older reviews are much better. He seems to lost interest in the product, which is fine for a fan but not really fine for a reviewer. If the basketball season sucks, the announcers can't stop paying attention to the games.

And we have DAMES so obviously its possible to write good reviews!

niko