TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown Card 6-2-03

Guest Grand Slam

SWF Smarkdown

June 2, 2003

Live from the Sold-Out Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Matches due: 6:00 pm

Send to: Suicide King

Tag Team Match

Frost & Longdogger Pete v. Micheal Craven & Sean Atlas

After their inspiring first match as a team, it seemed Frost & LDP have started to gel as a team even while suffering a defeat at the hands of Wild & Dangerous. They asked for another tag team match to keep themselves sharp and who should they get but the Nightmare and Atlas, a nasty combination if ever there was one.

Rules: Standard tag match (don't forget the tag ropes)

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: realitycheck

No Gravity Match

Tod deKindes v. Wild Child

Tod requested this match, looking for a way to test his high-flying skills against one of the best in the business today, the Wild Child!

Rules: The first man to successfully land five top rope moves wins. Anything goes.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

Six Man Tag Match

Nathaniel Kibagami, "Deathwish" Danny Williams and Dace Night v. Justice & Rule and Janus

Kibagami hates Janus. Janus hates Kibagami. Danny and Dace might just be the toughest challenge to the Tag Titles. J&R... well... rule. This should be incredible.

Rules: Standard 6 Man Tag match (use the tag ropes)

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Singles Match - Non Title

Johnny "The Barracuda" Dangerous v. Tom "The Superior One" Flesher

Ever since Lockdown on Wednesday, the Internet has been buzzing about a backstage confrontation between the Barracuda and the World Champion. That lead to a long talk with the Commish, and that lead to this match. Johnny will get a chace to see what he is made of against possibly the best wrestler in the SWF.

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Grand Slam

Main Event

Singles Match - Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Title

The Boston Strangler v. Jay Dawg

JD has taken the Champ to the limit twice, narrowly missing his first World Title. On Lockdown, Flesher walked out of his match against TBS. Both men have pushed Flesher to new levels, and now one of them has the chance for a rematch and a shot at the most prstigious belt in the SWF.

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

----------

By the way, I know there are some people left unbooked this show. I decided it was better to give you a week off with plenty of time to the PPV rather than sticking you in a meaningless "Fatal Four Way Monkey Bar" match. Complaints and suggestions can be send to Grand Slam...

Guest Ace309

Looks like a very interesting card, with stuff starting to shape up for the PPV coming up soon enough. Nice job, Mark, complete with an explanation for the match against Johnny. :P

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I'd like to hold a fund so that we can afford a plastic protective cover for this thread. That way it won't get all sticky when Danny has an orgasm onto it.

Nathaniel Kibagami, "Deathwish" Danny Williams and Dace Night v. Justice & Rule and Janus

Oh sweet motherfucking jesus christ. \m/ THIS OWNS \m/

Prepare to DIE!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Well... it looks like I get that rematch after all, Strangler. ;) You are fucking mince roast!

Uhh... did that make sense??

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Not in the slightest, JD. Anyways, I'm pumped for it. Let's rumble.

Frost & Longdogger Pete v. Micheal Craven & Sean Atlas

nono.gif

Oh yeah, I call opening promo.

Edited by Atlas

Guest Goodear

I'd say the we need a team meeting, but Janus probably has the match written already.

"RAAH! FOOOG NOW HAVE TIME FOR LOVE! RAAH!

Guest Coffin Surfer
Right, I'm off to try to find some AJPW 6 man tag matches.

Look for Misawa and Co. vs. Jumbo and Co. 10/90 and 5/92

-10/90 is an excellent super fun match where Kawada and Taue keep cheap shotting each other and brawling in the crowd, while Kobashi gets his nose broke with a DDT.

-5/92 has mega crowd heat with Jumbo and Co. going Memphis Heel, even using distract the ref spots.

-4/91 is overrated and bloated with Kobashi doing a 20 minute face in peril act, where you keep getting camera shots of teenage girls crying in the crowd. Give me a break. The Kawada and Taue stuff is excellent though, and this match is probably the climax of their hatred.

Guest Tod deKindes

Wild Child, note the MINOR change in my stats. (theme song)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I get to mark the six-man?

Mark Stevens, you truly are my hero.

::tingles with anticipation:: I have a feeling I'm going to have to bust out the super-detailed hundred point scale for this one. Do me proud, gentlemen.

Guest Goodear

If I have anything to say about it Edwin, the six man will be as sweet as blueberry pie.

Guest kelloggs

Ejiro, *gasp* offering Edwin something as sweet as blueberry pie... is a sure sign of bribery. That's how you guys got that little win streak eh?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

They actually won the titles on a rhubarb and have since retained on a series of peach, pecan, and apple. Blueberry is taking their game to a whole new level.

Guest Grand Slam

Not to encourage more off-topic post mongering...

But pecan pie is one of the greatest inventions in the dessert field since we learned sugar tasted good.

Mmmmmm... pecan pie.....

Darn it, now I'm hungry.

Guest Goodear

I basically went to Maine to snag me some blueberry pies so I could go after Tom at a later date. Next on deck is Cheesecake and Peanut butter pie... I'm going for world domination.

Guest Ace309

No chance, boyo.

I've got sixteen Sarah Lee factories on call for when I start my conquest.