TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Lockdown Comments

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Catch-22 goes 0-4 for the night. That stinks...

Champions retain; kudos to all.

J&R = What in the blue fuck??

I do have one small comment about Atlas' match: I thought it was well done, but I would have appreciated if you'd told me you were going to use the Blood Frenzy beforehand.

Well, I noshowed. I couldn't get anything out that wasn't embarrasing. I just do not do well at three way matches or Hardcore. That one was two in one.

We'll get'em on the next show!

Catch-22 goes 0-4 for the night. That stinks...

Champions retain; kudos to all.

J&R = What in the blue fuck??

I do have one small comment about Atlas' match: I thought it was well done, but I would have appreciated if you'd told me you were going to use the Blood Frenzy beforehand.

I apologize for that. The finish was what I wrote first, so by the time I came around full circle to connect it to the rest, it didn't really cross my mind to do so.

Guest The Superstar

JESUS H CHRIST~!!!!!

I wholeheartedly nominate Justice vs. Rule as the motherfucking MATCH of the CENTURY.

End of story.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Well, Beezel I hope I did your character your justice, even though the mind game part was absent from the promo, good job on Danny by the way.

MVS vs. Craven review:

Craven takes advantage of the opening brawl, which makes sense since he's way bigger I think. The Irish whip sequences have greatly improved the last Craven match I reviewed, alot more smoother this time out. I'm sure there is some sort of morality lesson in Craven's eye poke not successfully shifting the momentum.

I don't know about the Monkey Flip to a running big man though, works better out of a corner. I like Craven coming back with the punches, and the use of the camel clutch was well timed. I don't like MVS just breaking it though, maybe if he just made the ropes, it would come off less Superman.

Craven working over the neck is pretty solid psychology, and once again, I like the heel using the wear down holds in the middle of the match like the Sleeper. Still, I would prefer that MVS make the ropes rather than Hulking up, and powering out. The Code Red was a nice credible near fall that was built to well with Craven attempting a finisher first.

I don't like how the German was put over as accidental and botched, when people take them on their necks all the time(even in the WWE from time to time). It's nice to see a head drop get some cred, but at the very least MVS should have gotten a near fall if it was so deadly. Nice to see it set up the neck storyline on Craven, though.

History with the Cardinal Sin Clutch is good. The two girls distracting the ref is a bit cliched, but it's a decent way to keep the move's credability. The face distraction thing at the end is also a little cliche, but it was pulled off well so no complaints.

Overall, a pretty solid match. Defiently a big improvement over the last match of yours, I reviewed.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Hey, Danny, if you have a minute review my match with Silent. I'm curious to see how it came off.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
JESUS H CHRIST~!!!!!

I wholeheartedly nominate Justice vs. Rule as the motherfucking MATCH of the CENTURY.

End of story.

They did that on purpose? :huh:

Guest Goodear

You know it Wildchild, what other people would get as a punishment, Judge and I do to ourselves for the sheer joy of it. I'm only saddened that I never thought of incorporating Mr. Bukake into the match until the last minute or I would have propositioned for GORO!!!!111 and The Memphis Eel as well. Plus it was fun to bring Fooog back from the open letters to Tom Flesher from the SJL.

I can't speak for Judge, but I have no shame.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Oh and for the record, Janus.

You are so going down to a knuckle lock next time we face. ;)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hey, where did Fugue actually disappear to? I've been wondering that for a while, and I think I missed the memo.

Guest kelloggs

::scurries in, in a hurry::

What about The Mak?! Who wonders where he is?!

P.S. :P

P.P.S. He's around.

:disapears::

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I believe we never got any official word on Fugue.

And who in the blue hell is Mak Francis. Never heard of the guy.

Guest Ace309

Mak Francis was a glorified jobber I used to get Thoth over. </revisionism>

Guest kelloggs

*ahem* Fugue's around too, but he definitely wouldn't want to talk to poopyheads like Tom and Frost.

P.S.

1.TFDB = Tom Flesher's a Douche Bag

or

2.TFDB = Teh Frost's a Douche Bag

OR

3.TFDB = Teh Francis' Definitively Better... than j00 both.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Mak Francis is my favorite character since MacPhisto

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Actually Mak you were right the first time. At least there is one thing we can agree on.