TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mach7

"Mood is about to change" vignette

Guest mach7

I didn't see Raw this week, obviously, but my buddy here is asking me...

Him: oh yeah and question...."The Mood's About To Change" that IS a Taz catch phrase right?

Me: yeah

Him: hmmmm I knew it

Me: Why?

Him: they had a lil vignette on RAW on Monday with that catch phrase. confused me cuz I was like "WTF are they doing having Taz stuff on RAW?"

Me: what was in the video?

Him: not much...I was playing video games on the laptop....But from what I saw it was mostly dark then hints of like orange colour,etc...I only saw it out of the corner of my eye and I was like "WTF". According to some tool on the WWE lj community...he thinks its for Ultimo Dragon....But that'd be a stupid thing to do for Ultimo...He's already fully established everything he needs to.

Me: I doubt it'd be for Ultimo...

Him: yeah i was totally confused....but when am I not anymore with the WWE lol

So, anyone know what this is all about?

Guest mach7
You sure that this isn't saying that the "Moon is about to change" and the guy behind it is somebody who will end the White Boy Challenge?

LMAO...

Honestly. With WWE it wouldn't surprise me.

Guest mach7
technically, Ultimo Dragon would be a white boy, right?

:D

I'd say, "Technically, to the WWE? Yes." But then again, Vince isn't known for his Japanese Wrestler fetish.

Guest mach7
Wait, you're saying that Vince doesn't like the Japanese wrestlers and gives them stereotypical gimmicks and entrance music?

Oh.. no... I'd never say that! ........................... :rolleyes: .............................. :huh: ........................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest notJames

Actually, it's not "the Mood" that's about to change...

... the line goes something like "The world is a metaphor, and the meaning is about to change." I'll have to consult my tape later, but I'm pretty sure that's what was said.

Guest RenegadeX28

Hmmmmm....I don't remember seeing that viginette on RAW............

Guest sean pyro
Actually, it's not "the Mood" that's about to change...

... the line goes something like "The world is a metaphor, and the meaning is about to change." I'll have to consult my tape later, but I'm pretty sure that's what was said.

Here's a thread about it.. but yea thats what it says

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...=ST&f=1&t=33233

It was reported that Ultimo on Smackdown had a different promo/trailer that was much like Rey Jr, so this one could be for a other Wrestler.

Guest Choken One

Meaning is going Change promo is for Jindrak.

He'll get some type of Matrix gimmick or something..

Guest vex_hecubus
I didn't see Raw this week, obviously, but my buddy here is asking me...

Him: oh yeah and question...."The Mood's About To Change" that IS a Taz catch phrase right?

Me: yeah

Him: hmmmm I knew it

Me: Why?

Him: they had a lil vignette on RAW on Monday with that catch phrase. confused me cuz I was like "WTF are they doing having Taz stuff on RAW?"

Me: what was in the video?

Him: not much...I was playing video games on the laptop....But from what I saw it was mostly dark then hints of like orange colour,etc...I only saw it out of the corner of my eye and I was like "WTF". According to some tool on the WWE lj community...he thinks its for Ultimo Dragon....But that'd be a stupid thing to do for Ultimo...He's already fully established everything he needs to.

Me: I doubt it'd be for Ultimo...

Him: yeah i was totally confused....but when am I not anymore with the WWE lol

So, anyone know what this is all about?

That's what I get for having RAW on as background sound while I play video games haha I could of swore it said "MOOD" and not "Meaning" :lol:

What I'm scfared of is what was posted in another thread about the "Matrix" look to the video.

Matrix = The One

The One = Billy Gunn

I mean, apparently he is ready to come back and he's Vince's favorite kind of wrestler, big and untalented, so why not a big build up.

Guest AndrewTS

If it really said "the mood is about to change," I'd think Steph wanted to warn us about her period.

So going to be Billy Gunn. He's mentioned a world title push for himself repeatedly, so a big new gimmick would seem to fit with that.

Guest AndrewTS
So going to be Billy Gunn. He's mentioned a world title push for himself repeatedly, so a big new gimmick would seem to fit with that.

Until it bombs horribly, and Vince is forced to repackage him. Gunn continues his destiny of going down in history as the next Ed Leslie.

Shoulder injury expected to end his career = Leslie's parasailing accident.