TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lord of The Curry

How far have you gone......?

Guest Lord of The Curry

How far have you ever gone to hear a song that you really enjoyed? Last night I was trying to fall asleep and had Audioslave's "Like A Stone" in my head and realized that it was on a burned cd in my basement. I ended up spending 10 minutes crawling around looking for the fucking thing, just to hear the song (more specifically Tom Morello's whomp-ass geeetar riffs). I've also gone as far as to call in radio stations requesting stuff I can't get out of my head.

What about you?

Guest Addy

I downloaded a 14meg [it was that big cos it had a hidden track at the end] GWAR song at a speed of about 0.46k

That was a shitty day.

Guest INXS

Not sure if this counts but I went to Godsmack/Limp Bizkit concert a few years back just to hear a few songs I liked by Godsmack. My friends wanted to stay for Limp Bizkit and it was pure Hell.

I'm happy to say that scumbag DMX no showed the bill so I didn't have to see him.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I searched for a single of Scatman John's "Scatman" for a month...and then found a used one, including 5 remixes of the song, at Strawberries for $3.

Yes, I was a happy Laz that day.

Guest Lord of The Curry
just putting on stuff on jukeboxes in pubs or requesting them in clubs.

BTW, Great Smiths quote: Its their best song.

I prefer "There is a light...." but I Know It's Over still owns, nonetheless. I request it at every single pub, bar, club I go to, regardless of what kind of night it is aka Hip Hop, Dance, Rock, Retro......