TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest areacode212

Worst comic book movie

Guest areacode212

You knew it was coming. What was the worst comic book movie you've ever seen? Go nuts everyone.

(I should borrow my friend's copy of the Fantastic Four movie, just so I can relive how hilariously terrible it was)

Guest Vyce

I'm sure others will disagree, but I think Spawn was about the worst piece of comic book movie shit that I've ever seen.  It had NOTHING going for it other than sfx, and I really didn't think they were that good.  And Roger Ebert gave the film something like 3 stars, which is insane.

Spawn is the worst, and that's coming from a guy who's seen the abyssmal late 80s Punisher & Captain America films.

You knew it was coming. What was the worst comic book movie you've ever seen? Go nuts everyone.

(I should borrow my friend's copy of the Fantastic Four movie, just so I can relive how hilariously terrible it was)

Steel is my pick for worst comic book movie

Guest pochorenella

I've seen a lot of crappy comic book movies, but I'm gonna have to say it's a tie between Dr. Strange and the last Captain America. From the former there's nothing, NOTHING, to salvage. At least the guy playing Cap threw his shield in a really cool-looking way.

Guest Annoyed Grunt

I'd go with Batman and Robin.  No movie has ever pissed me off as much as that piece of shit.

And, call me crazy, but I kind of liked the Punisher movie.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Flame me if you must....but I thought that Steel was watchable.  I got free passes from ye olde comic shoppe and went to see it.  Don't get me wrong....the movie sucked...but I like Judd Nelson.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Spawn put me to sleep. A special effects vehicle and nothing else in my eyes. The special effects weren't really that awe inspiring either. It seemed so rushed, as if no thought was put into it.

As much as I loathe Batman & Robin, I have to say Spawn was worse.

Guest J*ingus

I was working in a movie theater when Steel came out.  On opening night, get this, a grand total of FOUR people came to see the movie; three at the 7:00, and one at the 9:00.  How sad is that?