TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eiker_ir

WTF...

Guest KJ Brackish

Words cannot express the disgust that I am feeling right now! I don't know why he would be bragging this all around the internet. I've seen it many places.

DFA

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Hmm...

Can't be much different from beastiality. Training your dog and training a girl with down's syndrome to go down on you... just teach them the motions and they'll both know when to do their duties without having the slightest clue.

Sorry, but I don't really find the exploitation of a mentally challenged person to be sick. I find it only slightly amusing, in a pathetic way.

Guest Heavy As Hell
Death Angel Posted on Jun 3 2003, 08:24 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...

Can't be much different from beastiality. Training your dog and training a girl with down's syndrome to go down on you... just teach them the motions and they'll both know when to do their duties without having the slightest clue.

Sorry, but I don't really find the exploitation of a mentally challenged person to be sick. I find it only slightly amusing, in a pathetic way. 

*ducks out of the way so as to not get hit by the bags of flaming dog shit that I figure will be incoming soon*

Guest HBK16

That is pretty fucked up. But that reminded me of this guy I knew. He didnt have a girlfriend until he was actually a senior. He would always say that he would have to go out with someone retarded. We didnt think he was joking.

Guest Mole

Is it really that wrong though? If the girl is okay with it, then there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. They have been friends forever, and just because you have a mental disease doesn't mean you can't have a relationship or have sex.

I don't know much about people with down syndrome, so maybe they don't know the difference. If they do, then I don't see anything wrong with it. Like I said before, people with mental illness are allowed to have relationships and have sex. As long as they are okay with it, and it isn't rape, then it is fine.

Guest HBK16

Im seeing it as wrong just because the girl might not know what she is exactly doing and she cant help herself. But I never met anyone with down symdrome so I could be totally wrong.

Guest evenflowDDT
Is it really that wrong though? If the girl is okay with it, then there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. They have been friends forever, and just because you have a mental disease doesn't mean you can't have a relationship or have sex.

I interpreted it fairly clearly from the description that the girl didn't understand what she was doing, not to mention the feelings behind it, so that the only person receiving any pleasure was from the guy. But then I'm one of those old-fashioned gals against sex as a "mechanical act" so what do I know?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I don't know much about people with down syndrome, so maybe they don't know the difference. If they do, then I don't see anything wrong with it. Like I said before, people with mental illness are allowed to have relationships and have sex. As long as they are okay with it, and it isn't rape, then it is fine.

Well, it's not like people with severe mental disabilities really contribute to the existance of stupid people on the earth (generally because when it's said that everyone is stupid, it's because they are sheepish tools that don't grasp concepts and spread superstitions, not because they have trouble learning at all).

They're on this earth for no reason other than to have fun and not endure the hell that is the real world, as all of us have to, because they'll always be babies and will have everything given to them.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Remember when Corky and His gf spent an episode saying they were gonna "sleep together" and the whole family kinda freaked out a bit, but in the end all Corky and his DS gf did was literally lie down and go to sleep.