TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Foley as Referee

Guest notJames

If it is Terry Funk (and I'm almost positive it is), then the Texas crowd will go wild for him.

Unfortunately, the only way that heat will transfer to the Wonder Twins is if they throw him off the cage, through the cage, or set him on fire (which I don't put past the writing staff).

Either way, I'm probably leaving the PPV party (if I go) just after the penultimate match. No need to witness the carnage when the Morning After Boyz and their respective PPV reviews will more than suffice for me.

Guest bob_barron

If they don't announce it next week and make you wait for the PPV- then it's def going to be Funk.

Terry Funk has ALWAYS been known as a crazy son of a bitch

Guest nikowwf

How can the WWE bait and switch a name they haven't said or even alluded to?

niko

Now, dont get me wrong...i like Mick Foley just as much as the next guy, but am i the only one that thinks its kinda selfish (and smart at the same time) to return only when he has a new book coming out?

Guest Ram

I'll buy the PPV if Foley is referreeing, no doubt about it.

Funk on the other hand, I'll just wait and look at pictures.

I just have this strong feeling it'll be Funk, so..

Guest Choken One

If you look back it...WWE was smart not to say something like

"I know a Crazy son of a bitch that knows a thing or two about the cell.."

They simply said "CRAZY SON OF A BITCH"...

that mainly applies to Funk, Foley and Roberts...

The fact austin quickly went to call the guy indicates he know the guys number off the top of his head...points to funk...

I'm thinking in your in Funk Country and you need someone to sell the hardcoreness of the match...

Foley isn't going to take a bump in any sense...Funk will catapault himself all over the ring for fun...

Guest El Satanico

I'd rather Funk be the ref over Foley.

There's a better chance that Funk the crazy old bastard he is would do a big bump. Foley retired because he didn't want to keep doing big bumps and end up like The Funkster, so there's little chance he'll do anything above chair or table shots.

Besides they've been doing alot with Flair lately, so Funk would make alot more sense than Foley. It could also be Dusty.

Guest Choken One

I want Funk too of course...

Foley will only shill his book and avoid any bumping...

funk can be a one shot deal...Fans will expect foley to be more common...

Guest KanadianKrusty

I would mark out like HELL for Funk, and I'd take that old bastard over Foley anytime, I mean, it's not like Foley is going to throw himself off the top of the cage one more time.

I would not mind if it was either guy. It would make the match one helluvalot better either way.

Guest MentallyNormal

When you wear panty hose on your head and run around with a chainsaw you're indeed one Crazy Son of a Bitch. So it probably will be ChainSaw Charlie,but I don't think it will be Funk though. ;)

Or maybe Stone Cold refs. He is a tough sob and could be considered crazy. Didn't he spend time in a cell right? Hmm

When you wear panty hose on your head and run around with a chainsaw you're indeed one Crazy Son of a Bitch. So it probably will be ChainSaw Charlie,but I don't think it will be Funk though. ;)

Or maybe Stone Cold refs. He is a tough sob and could be considered crazy. Didn't he spend time in a cell right? Hmm

Yes, but he said when he mentioned that he was getting a referee that neither he nor Bisch could ref the match.

Plus, Austin's in that Redneck Triathalon with Bisch.

I hope its Foley, even though we wont see a big bump, I just want Foley on RAW again.

Guest Ravenbomb
There are ways, Bob. I see the fact that he...oh...ENFORCES THE RULES. You remember Bill Alphonso in ECW? In a match between Raven and Dreamer, he once disqualified Raven for...USING A CLOSED FIST!!! It's stuff like that that can make a match great.

he DQ'ed Dreamer I thought. Him DQing Raven wouldn't make sense, they were both heels

anywho, we aren't thinking WWE enough. Who's somebody WWE considers 'Tough' and 'Crazy' and has a history with HIAC?

That's right. HIAC Ref = Undertaker

Guest Choken One

They didn't say the guy had history...

just

"I know you anit gonna ref and I can't but trust me...I know one sick crazy son of a bitch that can...Trust Me...I'm calling the son of a bitch right now, trust me"...

so never did they elude to a HIAC history...

leaving the door wide open for Funk or Foley or Himself...but why would he call himself?

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

1wrestling.com is reporting that alot of talk at Raw last week was about the appearance of Mick Foley on next week's show in Miami. Nothing is confirmed at all at this point, but after the teaser from Steve Austin on Raw, it would be hard to imagine it being anyone else. Foley will also use this time to get the word out on his new book.

Guest Choken One

They said the same shit I said on Monday night...

IBob knows nothing...

Guest JAxlMorrison

I think it'll be the Micker, and it'll be good to see him again. But not even Mick Foley could make this match even remotely entertaining.