TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

O'Reilly vs Franken Hell in the Cell erupts

Guest bob_barron

I just wish Bill had kept his temper intact. He makes some good points after he tells Al to shut up but they're destroyed because two seconds earlier he looked like a jackass

Guest Vern Gagne

O'Reilly did fall into Franken's trap, but Franken was being an asshole and was interrupting O'Reilly's time after he'd just had is.

Guest NoCalMike

Well this matchup is more interesting, than any feuds currently in WWE..... ;)

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

Fuck Franken -- and notice I didn't censor my cussing this time.

I saw a few highlights from that show, and I just wish O'Reilly would have socked him in the head.

I pray for the day someone comes out with a book titled something like "Al Franken is an unfunny, talentless piece of crap (and other stuff I noticed)"...

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

Cool.

Come out with another one. I wonder if someone did a mock of Mr. Moore with a title like "Stupid FAT white men"?

Bob?...

Guest bob_barron

I didn't see any anti-Michael Moore books.

I'm sure TheMikeSC could write a great one though

Guest bob_barron

Thank God I wasn't drinking anything at the moment.

Did you know that Al Franken charges more then $20,000 to be a speaker? Who would pay that much to have that hack speak

Guest Vyce

What's really the point of this thread?

I mean, this thread is the very definition of subjectivity.

It's either:

"Ha ha! O'Reilly made an ass of himself! I hate that egotistical jerk! He's all part of that evil Republican network! FAUX NETWORK BAD! LIBERAL MEDIA GOOD! AL FRANKEN FUNNY!"

or

"That Al Franken is a hack! Bill should have kicked his liberal ass! AL FRANKEN IS IDIOT! BILL O'REILLY GOOD!!!"

Now granted, I participated in this little discussion, but now I'm sorry that I did. I feel dirty for doing so.

This thread has honestly destroyed several of my brain cells. Worse than grain liquor.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway
What's really the point of this thread?

Mikey Moore fat jokes?...

Guest JMA

It's weird how some conservatives make fun of Moore being overweight but didn't like it when liberals made fun of Limbaugh being overweight. Seems hypocritical, but what else would you expect from politics? Anyways, fat people=funny. Oh and...

Everyone else > O'Reilly

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I don't give a crap if someone makes fun of Rush's weight. I will update someone that still calls him fat, however, considering he has trimmed down considerably.

Unless someone pays me to be a spokesperson for a particular person or group, I don't care what people think of them...

Guest godthedog

o'reilly takes himself too seriously. unless he has some outstanding political science credit to his resume that i'm unaware of, he hosts a damn talk show. he's not an authority on anything. franken's a propagandist who resorts to calling people liars or fat?? oh my god, stop the presses! god forbid a satirist make fun of people. franken makes fun of people for a living, why should he be expected to "elevate the discourse" when his books make no pretensions of doing so? calling a book 'rush limbaugh is a big fat liar (and other observations)' is pretty much the universal sign for "do not take this seriously." for o'reilly to get so royally pissed off for franken making a snide remark that made fun of him is just infantile.

Guest JMA
I saw a few highlights from that show, and I just wish O'Reilly would have socked him in the head.

That would have made O'Reilly look more immature than he already did.

Guest bob_barron

O'Reilly got a political science degree from Harvard I believe

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Last night Jay Leno was talking about how some university now has a new degree program that's an offshoot of computer science, and is basically a "video game designer degree". His punchline was that finally, there is a degree more useless than political science. (although I certainly disagree about this new degree being useless, the video game industry is a huge one with lots of job opportunities for talented programmers; Leno is, of course, right about the PolSci degree)

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I'm sure that was more difficult than Bill's path of studies...

Guest godthedog
Last night Jay Leno was talking about how some university now has a new degree program that's an offshoot of computer science, and is basically a "video game designer degree". His punchline was that finally, there is a degree more useless than political science. (although I certainly disagree about this new degree being useless, the video game industry is a huge one with lots of job opportunities for talented programmers; Leno is, of course, right about the PolSci degree)

my major of philosophy is usually considered more useless than political science. but we also tend to be smarter than they, so it all evens out.

my major of philosophy is usually considered more useless than political science. but we also tend to be smarter than they, so it all evens out.

Philosophy is a fun subject to study though, at least. Pol. Science is about as entertaining as *insert overused cliche here*.

Here's the card for this "epic" PPV battle:

Al Franken vs. Bill O'Reilly - Hell in a Cell

Michael Moore vs. Rush Limbaugh - I Quit match in a wading pool of gravy

Geraldo Rivera vs. Phil Donahue vs. Jerry Springer - Hardcore Triple Threat match

*guest referee Oprah Winfrey, guest special enforcer Montel Williams

Press, Carville, Begala, Ferraro vs. Novak, Carlson, Matalin, Buchanan - Crossfire Wargames match

Chris Matthews issues open challenge for a "Shoutdown Contest"

Peter Arnett vs. whatever outraged conservative radio host wants to fight him

20 minute Howard Stern promo about how he's being held down

Guest JMA

Geraldo Rivera vs. Phil Donahue vs. Jerry Springer - Hardcore Triple Threat match

Press, Carville, Begala, Ferraro vs. Novak, Carlson, Matalin, Buchanan - Crossfire Wargames match

That's actually a pretty good card. :)

Guest bob_barron

Won't Limbaugh and Moore end up eating all the gravy instead of fighting?

Guest Vyce

Winner gets challenged by Dr. Phil!

Sean Hannity maybe?

"Everyone's ripping me off, Robin, hoo hoo hoo!"