NA Title: Jay vs K-Ness

Sonic Youth vs Stephen Joseph - received

promos & skits galore

any more matches?

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

Guest Masked Man

Masked Man comes...

and he is very angry.

Vince McMahon Mask, revenge WILL be mine next week, I swear my life on it. You will feel my pain, and I will announce our match at the Great Angle Bash, which will have a MIND NUMBING stipulation. You shall see...you shall see.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

hey everyone

Im going to be in DC this week so I'll be pumping out a promo for hD but I won't be back to do anything for iZ

Therefore, Stephen Joseph will be on iZ...both belts displayed as idols etc...and is open to being challenged to a match by anyone

You'll have to write it though =)

Guest ShooterJay

MJB and I have already agreed on Shooter Jay Darring vs. Puerto Rican Lightning for the Puerto Rican title.

I still have my obligatory NA title defense, anybody want it?

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Reject Vs Blurricane ?

Edited by NaturalBornThriller4:20

Guest SP-1

SpiderPoet will have a challenge to announce. One person in the Trinity might have hell to pay.

Guest KanadianKrusty

I guess I was supposed to start something with Vitamin X but it never happened, so maybe this week.

Guest ShooterJay

How about Jay vs. K-NESS for the North American title? How 'bout it. Mr. DVDVR ranked #159?

Guest KanadianKrusty

sounds good to me, it'll give me something to do while I wait to *finally* start some sort of long-term feud

Guest y2jailbait

Maybe one day this week I can write a promo about Mysterio Eskimo to kick off a feud, sound good Eskimo?

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

The Mad Cappa injury report.

It wasn't on last week, so on next week's show, there will be the Lightning Crew celebration of Mad Cappa's injuries.

Vitamin X will explain why he joined The Lightning Crew.

PRL interview.

And the PRL vs. Jay match is a Hardcore Street Fight.

Guest Zack Malibu

The champ shall be in the hizzouse to discuss the returns of Sandman/Jacob X, Evenflow, his upcoming match with Stephen Joseph.

Guest Vitamin X

Besides the interview with PRL, Vitamin X will also randomly attack people in a fit over losing his last match against Sonic Youth at the PPV (which I never agreed to btw, that'll be addressed in the show also in an interesting bit with da Dames.

Guest j.o.b. squad

i will try to write a warzone segment where i kill the clones in the persona of "the crocadile hunter steve erwin" with explodeing barbwire thumbtacks moustraps stop signs.

i am tired of that pointless storyline that nobody cared about includeing me.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

just a note- IZ will be late this week.

My computer at home has decided it doesnt want to allow access to any websites at all, so I'll have to post the show from work tomorrow morning, which I guess will be middle of monday night for you guys.

Apologies and much hate towards computers.

Guest Masked Man

Masked Man comes...

and promises Eskimo that he will get a match involving Masked Man and the inactive Adam Roy. The question is, will I be able to compete? I was once again sent to the hospital by Vince McMahon Mask...will I get revenge? And what kind of match will I challenge Vince McMahon Mask to for the Great Angle Bash? Find out later tonight!

just a note- IZ will be late this week.

My computer at home has decided it doesnt want to allow access to any websites at all, so I'll have to post the show from work tomorrow morning, which I guess will be middle of monday night for you guys.

Apologies and much hate towards computers.

You mean Tuesday? I'm confused. You wrote that on Monday and said the show will be tomorrow. So I guess you mean the show will be on Tuesday.

Guest Dangerous A

Who is putting together this week's show and when do the segments/matches have to be in by?

Guest The Superstar

Mystery Eskimo, and I would expect sometime very soon.

Sign in to follow this