TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Go on....Criticize me.

Guest DrTom

A few things.

The only thing that made my head turn slightly was Dr. Tom's reference to "established posters changing their style/method".

I *never* said that, and I never agreed with the idea. I think Goodhelmet said it when the debate about the then-unpublished TSM rules was going on.

Dames, I'm going to be honest.

Stop being such a fucking milquetoast.

It's your site and your forum, and you've posted rules for posting on that forum, which are both fair and abundantly clear. If people break those rules, especially after they've been posted, it's their own fault. If people with a habit for being fuckheads step out of line one too many times, that's their own fault, as well. It's not your fault that these people have been getting the axe: it's THEIRS and theirs alone. Stop worrying so much about stepping on toes. You're not here to make friends, you're not here to gladhand with the fellas, and you're not here to mollycoddle fragile egos: you're here to run a forum by the rules you've set down, with help from the moderating staff. Like Will said, never let 'em see you sweat.

Johnson: Banky and Tiffany are NOT the same person. Take it from people who can see that their IPs are nothing at all alike.

Tom, you bastard.

I have enough on my plate to now have to go out of my way to find out what milquetoast means.

Dames

Guest DrTom

Then never let it be said I'm not educational, even while doling out the "tough love." :D

Guest Rob Edwards

SYLLABICATION: milque·toast

PRONUNCIATION: mlktst

NOUN: One who has a meek, timid, unassertive nature.

ETYMOLOGY: After Caspar Milquetoast, a comic-strip character created by Harold Tucker Webster (1885–1952).

OTHER FORMS: milquetoasty —ADJECTIVE

WORD HISTORY: An indication of the effect on the English language of popular culture is the adoption of names from the comic strips as English words. Casper Milquetoast, created by Harold Webster in 1924, was a timid and retiring man named for a timid food. The first instance of milquetoast as a common noun is found in the mid-1930s. Milquetoast thus joins the ranks of other such words, including sad sack, from a blundering army private invented by George Baker in 1942, and Wimpy, from J. Wellington Wimpy in the Popeye comic strip, which became a trade name for a hamburger. If we look to a related form of popular culture, the animated cartoon, we must of course acknowledge Mickey Mouse, which has become a slang term for something that is easy, insignificant, small-time, worthless, or petty.

Damn i'm such a suck up ;)

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
Johnson: Banky and Tiffany are NOT the same person. Take it from people who can see that their IPs are nothing at all alike.

The IP numbers not matching doesn't mean anything. I could post here under several names at the same time and all could have different IP's. So like I said that proves nothing. On the other hand though, they post alike, type alike, and take up for each other constantly.

They are one in the same.

Guest DrTom

If you want to keep hitting the crack pipe and deluding yourself into believing this, fine. Light up on someone else's coin, though.

Guest mach7

If you want to keep hitting the crack pipe and deluding yourself into believing this, fine. Light up on someone else's coin, though.

He does have a point, though. About the IP's. I'm not saying that Banky and Tiff are one in the same [i could care less], but it is rather easy to spoof an IP address. *nods*

Sorry to disapoint you DR. Tom, but I only drink and I haven't been today. But it is so obvious that they are the same person that I can't understand why you of all people don't see it. Just read through the "Why isn't Banky Banned" thread from beginning to end. I am sure you'll see my point. But if all you are going on is the IP thing, that I have already explained doesn't mean anything, then you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

Just so all you non believers can't understand that Banky and Tiff are the same, here is proof that the IP's not matching don't mean shit. I am now logged in as myself and Otis. At the same time. I will now show you that it is possible to be two people on the same board at the same time.

Guest Otis

See, Johnson, I mean, I rule.

Here is the proof DR. Tom. Banky/Tif are the same person.

Thanks for helping me out there Otis.

(See, you can even have a conversation with yourself!)

Banky you are busted.

Guest Mik at Cornell

I don't know what to think one way or the other but let me be the first to say that if Banky and Tiff are the same (which I doubt) then he should be banned out of total 100% stupidity.

Guest Ripper

Dude, I'm about to start going behind the both of them and defending them all the time if people don't get the fuck over it. Why give a shit if they are the same or not.

Guest treble charged
See, Johnson, I mean, I rule.

Here is the proof DR. Tom. Banky/Tif are the same person.

Wow, that's quite some proof you've got there. You should be a lawyer.

DR. Tom said they can't be the same person because thier ip's didn't match. Well I proved that it doesn't matter if your ip's don't match.

Now treble, go play some hockey and let the grown ups handle their business.

This is your board, so if you don't care that he's making up people in order to back his arguments, then neither do I. But at least I tried to help you out. It's not my fault you didn't want it.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Your entire argument seems to be that Tiff defends Banky. That means even less than the IPs. If Tiff was anybody, it should have been me. In fact, I'm dissapointed that I didn't start posting as Banky's girlfriend sooner.

Guest Angle-plex

Well, maybe it's just me, but I've always taken this Tiff character as a joke anyways. I mean, even if it's not Banky, it's most likely just another poster at TSM posing as his "girl".

EDIT: I don't have anything against Banky and/or whoever Tiff is, this is just how I always viewed it.

Your entire argument seems to be that Tiff defends Banky. That means even less than the IPs. If Tiff was anybody, it should have been me. In fact, I'm dissapointed that I didn't start posting as Banky's girlfriend sooner.

You don't know what you're talking about. My argument is that they post exactly the same. In the same grammar, sentence stucture, and use the same type of sayings. Tiff taking up for him is only a small part.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I didn't notice their grammar. Maybe because I don't care enough.

I didn't notice their grammar. Maybe because I don't care enough.

Well if you don't care, stop typing.

Guest Eagan469

yes, and it's funny that both Tiff and Banky can flame me six times in a period of two minutes while talking about the exact same thing

Guest Ripper

But you do have to take in account how incredibly cool you two come off bickering all the time about how they are the same person while the basically ignore you both. SO....FREAKIN...KEWL....