TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Go on....Criticize me.

Guest razazteca

Banky is like Agent Smith of the Matrix........he is everywhere.

Guest Eagan469
But you do have to take in account how incredibly cool you two come off bickering all the time about how they are the same person while the basically ignore you both. SO....FREAKIN...KEWL....

who the fuck are you?

Guest DrTom
But if all you are going on is the IP thing, that I have already explained doesn't mean anything, then you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

Imagine my disappointment.

I know that Banky and Tiffani are not the same person. I know it for reasons beyond the fact that their IP addresses are nothing alike (which is what I said, and encompasses a lot more than simply having a different IP address). When I'm at work, like I am now, I have tools that get past things like IP spoofs.

But by all means, don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs.

Guest Ripper
But you do have to take in account how incredibly cool you two come off bickering all the time about how they are the same person while the basically ignore you both.  SO....FREAKIN...KEWL....

who the fuck are you?

Someone who can see how god damned pathetic this all is. Tom knows, Dames knows, hell everyone seems to know except you two that they aren't the same person.

I'm also the second poster in the topic that has been here longer than you that you come back with the witty "Who the fuck are you remark". While I might not have saved the board like BPP did ( :D ) I too can go off on a little:

WHO THE FUCK AM I???? I'M RIPPER (formally Rest) WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!

Guest Eagan469
I'm also the second poster in the topic that has been here longer than you that you come back with the witty "Who the fuck are you remark". While I might not have saved the board like BPP did ( :D ) I too can go off on a little:

WHO THE FUCK AM I???? I'M RIPPER (formally Rest) WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!

I'm also the second poster in the topic that has been here longer than you that you come back with the witty "Who the fuck are you remark".

I was Your Olympic Hero1 before my current screen name (I lost the password)

WHO THE FUCK AM I????  I'M RIPPER (formally Rest)

Who?

Guest Anorak

Can anyone tell me why The Holy Grail was banned? He must have done something but he seemed like a very amiable chap to me.

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy
He was a previously banned poster (Jimmy Beard)

Dames

LIAR!

WE WANT...NO WE DEMAND THE TRUTH~!

Guest kingkamala

Dames, I think all of the bannings with exception of My Eyebrow is on Fire are 100% right. I think MIEIOF should have banned before, his entire purpose was to be an asshole who did something extreme to get attention. I think MIEOF knew he would get banned, so he made as many profanity laced pointless posts as he could before he got banned

Guest SP-1

Johnson and Eagan are like, the worst tag team in TSM history. This is getting sad.

Okay, let me be truthful here. There were people who did things you thought were wrong. You banned them. And that should be it. It's ridiculous now to start an entire thread, just so people can discuss if these bannings were right and if you were wrong or not. I mean, if I remember correctly, you already apologized about some forum bannings before. Now, you're making a whole thread dedicated to it.

I know this isn't the case, but it's almost like you just want MORE attention and MORE people discussing you and what you have done lately. This might even be a little ego-stroking, knowing that forumers will inevitably say "No Dames. You were 100% right. They were 100% wrong. Blah, blah."

You're a good moderator and you don't go out of control banning-wise. But it just seems like a waste of space to start a topic like this, and a little bit of attention whoring in my opinion. You're the moderator and you made an important choice, so why not just drop it and move on ? Seriously.

Guest Lil Naitch

You're doing fine. Idiots like Hulkamaniafan and the like need to go back down to the minors, untill they are ready to play with the big boys.

Guest treble charged

I have another hypothetical situation:

Does the sexism rule only apply to posters on the board, or any women in general? I mean, if someone were to go into the WWE folder (for example) and call a black wrestler a 'n*gger' or another racist term, then that person would be either banned or at the very least warned (and deservedly so). However, if someone were to call Stephanie McMahon a 'worthless cunt' (and I don't think it would be much of a stretch to assume that she has been called that, or worse, already), would they be reprimanded in any way?

Just wondering some more.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'd like to say that right now, GameCop is being far worse then anyone in recent memory on the Movie board. Read his latest Matrix thread... I weep.

Ban his ass.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I would've banned Eyebrow for the c*** comment too. There are insults, and then there are slurs, and that crossed the line.

What, cunt? that's no slur. It's a curse. I've said it and I'm no sexist. For example, if the car won't start there's no better way to get it started then to call it a cunt. That's one thing my Dad taught me, and it always works.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
But if all you are going on is the IP thing, that I have already explained doesn't mean anything, then you aren't as smart as I thought you were.

Imagine my disappointment.

I know that Banky and Tiffani are not the same person. I know it for reasons beyond the fact that their IP addresses are nothing alike (which is what I said, and encompasses a lot more than simply having a different IP address). When I'm at work, like I am now, I have tools that get past things like IP spoofs.

But by all means, don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs.

Whatever you say Tom...whatever you say. But you and I both know, don't we.

Guest DrTom
But you and I both know, don't we.

It's clear that you haven't known from the beginning.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Just for a random fun fact...

I use Banky's IP address to confirm which gimmick posters are his.

All his other gimmick posters match the same IP...but Tiffany is a completely different one.

Imagine that.

But you and I both know, don't we.

It's clear that you haven't known from the beginning.

I'll put your "anti-spoof tatics" to a little test tomorrow while your at work, and then we'll see if you theory is correct.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If that's a threat to spam the board with another screen name...

...well...it's pretty stupid to just hand Dr. Tom a reason to ban you

Jesus b, give me some credit. I'm not stupid. This will be simple and will not bother the flow of the forum at all. I also work with cpu's. That's why I'm on alot. You people really under estimate me sometimes. My intelligence level is quite superior to most.

Guest bob_barron

Dude- let it go.

They're NOT the same person. I think it's been made quite obvious to you

Guest Downhome
Dude- let it go.

They're NOT the same person. I think it's been made quite obvious to you

I haven't followed this at all, and quite frankly I could care f'n less if they are the same person or not. I must ask however...

...how are some of you so sure that they aren't the same person, aside from an IP address? I'm simply currious, really. I think I heard someone say that they talked with Tiff on a cam, but I don't know. Like I said, I haven't really followed this epic story.

Guest bob_barron
I have another hypothetical situation:

Does the sexism rule only apply to posters on the board, or any women in general? I mean, if someone were to go into the WWE folder (for example) and call a black wrestler a 'n*gger' or another racist term, then that person would be either banned or at the very least warned (and deservedly so). However, if someone were to call Stephanie McMahon a 'worthless cunt' (and I don't think it would be much of a stretch to assume that she has been called that, or worse, already), would they be reprimanded in any way?

Just wondering some more.

Anyone? Anyone? TC does raise some good points here.

Guest evenflowDDT
You people really under estimate me sometimes. My intelligence level is quite superior to most.

It's not really your intelligence so much as your maturity, anyway that's neither here nor there. The insistence on Tiffani = Banky is a prime example of this. Who cares? I mean it's OK to mention it once I suppose, but to keep dwelling on it when it has no direct effect on anyone whatsoever is childish and what makes you look stupid. Whether or not you really are is no concern of mine.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"My intelligence level is quite superior to most."

Oh yeah...

what's 2 + 2

(I'm banking he's not smart enough to think to use a calculator)

You people really under estimate me sometimes.  My intelligence level is quite superior to most.

It's not really your intelligence so much as your maturity, anyway that's neither here nor there. The insistence on Tiffani = Banky is a prime example of this. Who cares? I mean it's OK to mention it once I suppose, but to keep dwelling on it when it has no direct effect on anyone whatsoever is childish and what makes you look stupid. Whether or not you really are is no concern of mine.

You have brought up the best point yet.

My maturity level here isn't the question. I'll be the first to admit, although I'm not a spring chick, that I will always be a kid in heart.

I also understand that people don't care, but the mods and even the admin, both of whom I have had no real problems with thus far, say I'm wrong and they are right. But they have yet to show me, or tell me anything to back that up. I could be wrong, but my argument shouldn't be dismissed as fiction so quickly. Especially when those involved are familiar, or say they are, at dealing with computers. So basically neither of us are right or wrong, neither can prove anything beyond a shadoww of a doubt, but I think I've done a better job so far.

Oh, and b...it's four, dick.

Guest snuffbox

Hey, dumbfuck, shut up now. Its gay and getting gayer.

"duh, theyre the same person and theyre always pickin on me :( "