Go on....Criticize me.

Guest Eagan469
No Eagan you're suppose to say WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

heh - that would have been applicable too

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'm offended by the site of Banky, whoopee

banky has a site? sweeet.

Guest Sakura

The error messages I get piss me off. I have told you about them like a million times and nothing ever gets done.

so...... when I am not paying attention, some guy calls another guy posing as a girl a 'cunt' and he gets banned. Then the girl who was a guy makes hundreds of posts but the people in conflict with her never connect 'Tiffani' to 'Zack'

and now Eagan, who appears to be unable to spell is raging against people.

Aye..

I wonder if I can get a banner like IDRM or Banky. Or something.

The error messages I get piss me off. I have told you about them like a million times and nothing ever gets done.

I really don't know why you're getting those errors. Even my best friend constantly has to log in after every post attempt and I'm not sure what's wrong.

I'm sorry :(

Dames

Guest treble charged
I have another hypothetical situation:

Does the sexism rule only apply to posters on the board, or any women in general? I mean, if someone were to go into the WWE folder (for example) and call a black wrestler a 'n*gger' or another racist term, then that person would be either banned or at the very least warned (and deservedly so). However, if someone were to call Stephanie McMahon a 'worthless cunt' (and I don't think it would be much of a stretch to assume that she has been called that, or worse, already), would they be reprimanded in any way?

Just wondering some more.

Does ANYONE have an answer to this?

Guest goodhelmet

Does the sexism rule only apply to posters on the board, or any women in general?  I mean, if someone were to go into the WWE folder (for example) and call a black wrestler a 'n*gger' or another racist term, then that person would be either banned or at the very least warned (and deservedly so).  However, if someone were to call Stephanie McMahon a 'worthless cunt' (and I don't think it would be much of a stretch to assume that she has been called that, or worse, already), would they be reprimanded in any way?

i don't think anyone wants to touch that one tc.

Guest evenflowDDT

Does the sexism rule only apply to posters on the board, or any women in general?  I mean, if someone were to go into the WWE folder (for example) and call a black wrestler a 'n*gger' or another racist term, then that person would be either banned or at the very least warned (and deservedly so).  However, if someone were to call Stephanie McMahon a 'worthless cunt' (and I don't think it would be much of a stretch to assume that she has been called that, or worse, already), would they be reprimanded in any way?

Well, in the Stephanie McMahon (and probably celebrities in general) case you mentioned, it's one of those "it's OK to hate her 'cuz she's a celebrity" cases, so yes, I think that would be considered "OK". I think it's considered much "worse" when the insult is towards someone in your own community.

E.G. Madonna's new album sucks. She's a worthless cunt.

It's OK to hate her 'cuz she's Madonna!

Guest treble charged

Ok, I understand that, but if sexism is supposed to be on par with racism, it should be ok to go around throwing out ethnic slurs at celebrities, just because they aren't part of the board.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Yeah, but unlike racism, sexism is quite acceptable in all corners of society.

And if anyone somehow tries to blame me for this, I'll.....have Eagan flame you!

:ph34r:

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Sexism is like racism against white folks. Bad, yet done all the time, therefore less damning.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Ok, this LordAzzington got banned, apparently for either posting the Geeks post in the WWE folder or because he was banned on another forum.

Now, that post didn't belong in the WWE folder, but it could have easily been moved to NHB, There was nothing outright offensive about the post either. Banning a poster just because he's a newbie who posts a worthless post or because someone says that they were banned somewhere else doesn't really seem fair to me.

Ok, this LordAzzington got banned, apparently for either posting the Geeks post in the WWE folder or because he was banned on another forum.

Now, that post didn't belong in the WWE folder, but it could have easily been moved to NHB, There was nothing outright offensive about the post either. Banning a poster just because he's a newbie who posts a worthless post or because someone says that they were banned somewhere else doesn't really seem fair to me.

He was a previously banned poster, Danndogg.

Dames

Guest TheHHHGame

That excuse is getting old, and fast! I realize that the mods don't have to really have a reason at all to ban someone, but it does take away their credibility when they ban people for no real reason and then say "Oh he was a previously banned poster."

Sorry, but just tell the truth next time, that excuse isn't really an excuse. It's just another cop out.

That excuse is getting old, and fast! I realize that the mods don't have to really have a reason at all to ban someone, but it does take away their credibility when they ban people for no real reason and then say "Oh he was a previously banned poster."

Sorry, but just tell the truth next time, that excuse isn't really an excuse. It's just another cop out.

Yeah but aren't you Alcohol Fueled, a previously banned poster?

Guest DrTom
I realize that the mods don't have to really have a reason at all to ban someone...

Hey, willyalookitthat! He's right.