TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Favorite wrestler ever tournie result!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

And the winner of this ongoing tournament is......RIC FLAIR! He beat Bret Hart in the semi-finals and Ricky Steamboat in the finals. So, everyone post your thoughts on the Nature Boy and why you voted for him. If you didn't, who should have won? I personally was rooting for Foley or Micheals to come through as the best.

Guest goodhelmet

Damn, I was pulling for Steamboat. Ric Flair must have won by pulling the tights or having his legs on the ropes. Rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Flair truly is the greatest wrestler of all time.  Steamboat was talented in the ring, but nobody was the total package that Flair was.  Plus, don't forget the broomstick rule.

Guest AM The Kid

Oh, and Bret should have won the semi-finals. Damn Flair! Is really is the dirtiest player in the game, must have hit Bret with some knuckle dusters or something to even get into the finals.

But I was rooting for him against Steamboat, but whatever.

Guest goodhelmet

"Plus, don't forget the broomstick rule."

I think Flair would be the first person to tell you that the broomstick rule did not need to be applied to Ricky Steamboat.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
I think Flair would be the first person to tell you that the broomstick rule did not need to be applied to Ricky Steamboat.

Of course not.

Guest chirs3

I was pulling for Bret, but Flair is an excellent choice too...

*quickly scribbles "Bret was robbed @ thesmarks.com!" on a posterboard and heads to the next Smackdown! taping*

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

If anyone got screwed it was the Repo Man! Out in round 1! Dammit!

Flair is the man, and this confirms it!

Guest Mystery Eskimo
Ric Flair must have won by pulling the tights or having his legs on the ropes.

Yep! Of course he did, he's the dirtiest player in the game. No one cheats quite like Flair, that's why I love him so :D

Guest Austin3164life

I was going for Austin the whole way.  The reason is because, like Hogan, he revolutionized the WWF, but unlike Hogan, he had workrate comparable to Ric Flair's.  You guys might laugh in my face, but Austin could wrestle a good match with anyone because he has a very fluid style.  There's a reason why Bret Hart's best matches were with Austin....not to mention The Rock and Kurt Angle......