TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Satanico

"The Man With No Name"

Guest El Satanico

Best Buy is running a 5 for $30 special on select MGM discs. I believe all of the "TMWNN" movies are included.

I'm taking them up on this offer, as I loved The Good The Bad and The Ugly when I saw it for the first time recently. Are the rest of them as good?

Guest MrRant

Force 10 and Ronin own as well.

If you don't have Spaceballs you better get it, especially with the full length commentary from Mel Brooks.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

That list is missing the later "Man with No Name" movies of Pale Rider and High Plains Drifter. Pale Rider is so fucking cool.

Of what is listed, I'd go with The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, Fistfull of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, the Great Escape, Hang 'em High, Force 10 from Navarone and Spaceballs. Although there is a soft spot in my heart for Quigley, Down Under (which I found in the Wal-Mart $5.88 bin the other day) and Road House.

Guest Nevermortal

Pick up the Vikings too. because as we all know, The Vikings Rule.

Oh, and Showgirls too. Because we all like to see a little HLA.

Guest El Satanico

I'm planning on getting The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, Fistfull of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, the Great Escape and Spaceballs.

I may also get A Clockwork Orange and The Shining with this weeks 2 for $20 deal. I've always wanted the Kubrick boxset, but now buying them sepretely is cheaper.

Guest What?

I liked Fistfull of Dollars more than The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Might just be me, though.

Get both. They're both good flicks.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

IF you buy them online, they are $6 each with really cheap shipping. You don't need to buy 5 to get the 5 for $30 deal. Just a heads up..since Best Buy is obviously trying to sell some of their crappy movies in the deal that they otherwise couldn't move. A few of them can be found in the Wal-Mart bargain bin for $5.88 which would be cheaper than this deal.

Guest El Satanico
IF you buy them online, they are $6 each with really cheap shipping. You don't need to buy 5 to get the 5 for $30 deal. Just a heads up..since Best Buy is obviously trying to sell some of their crappy movies in the deal that they otherwise couldn't move. A few of them can be found in the Wal-Mart bargain bin for $5.88 which would be cheaper than this deal.

BestBuy.com currently has free shipping.

I'm not screwing around with searching in Walmart's DVD steel cage of doom.

This 5 for $30 deal has all good movies(except Showgirls).