TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

The One and Only SmackDown Spoilers Thread

I don't know when the spoilers will be on, but hopefully soon. If TBS wins the belt, I will thank the Lord that I am an Australian and I don't get SmackDown.

Guest Austin3164life

Where is SD this week? I hope it's on the East coast so we can get the spoilers fast.

Guest Sakura
I hope he wins it just to see the reaction of everyone here. :D

I really do. I think it would rule. It would give us all prime bitching material and I love seeing Vince screw up and suffer.

Then we would get Armageddon all over again, and not just the Pay Per View.

Oh good, on a side note, will we see Eddie-Tajiri vs, Team Angle for the 3,869,675,438th time?

Guest Downhome

Just watch them have Angle cost Lesnar the title, which will lead to a NON-TITLE Angle/Lesnar match at the first SD PPV.

Over on the WWE Championship side, we'll have a newly crowd TBS defend the title against someone like The Undertaker, Benoit (TBS needs to beat someone else), etc...

I called it, I CALLED IT!

In a perfect world, if TBS were to miraculously go over, Id like to see Benoit beat him at Vengeance.

Guest Austin3164life

In a perfect world, Angle would be a serious face and Brock would face Benoit for this entire summer.

Guest Ray
In a perfect world, if TBS were to miraculously go over, Id like to see Benoit beat him at Vengeance.

Hmm.......an interesting question...

Are we willing to go through a another one-month Big Show title reign if it leads to a clean title win for Benoit? :huh:

Guest Showstoppa Icon

Hmm.......an interesting question...

Are we willing to go through a another one-month Big Show title reign if it leads to a clean title win for Benoit? :huh:

im willing to shave my ass and run naked through yankee stadium to get benoit a title run

Guest wildpegasus

I'm guessing we're getting a Benoit/Rhyno vs Eddy/Tajiri match tonight to further the rift between the two.

Guest Trivia247

you'd think because Brock is not HHH that he would be open to more of a Variety of Opponents to take on to defend his title...

we would see more title changes to different people...

Guest croweater

All that this thread has done to me sofar has given me "faulse" hope of a benoit title run. So much so that I kinda want TBS to win. BUt what is likely to happen is that he will win, and Albert will turn on him making A-train a face and setting up a title match b/w them at Vengance. Angle will then turn into a sillier face.... become the next Doink the clown and fued with taker in a "cream pie" match. Benoit will act as Dink to Kurt's doink and cost Taker the match sending him into a midget hating rage and, because rey is small, have him burried countless times in countless matches... until their last match.... where taker sets up for "Last Ride" no. 54 and collapses due to exhaustion where Rey falls on top and a "hebner like" 3 count is made.

Guest Zero_Cool

Oh yeah, time for that long awaited lesbian program with Steph and Sable to get underway. Gah.

Guest croweater

I'm not sure who to feel sorry for... steph or Sable.

Oh yeah... I feel sorry for people who are able watch SMACKDOWN! which was a month ago, hands down, the best show on WWE tv andd are now getting this shit.

Guest wwF1587

i am kinda hopin TBS wins the title, i kinda hope that steph/torrie/sable do have a stupid HLA segment... cause I want to bitch about something that doesnt involve me...

Guest croweater

As soon as the HLA starts there will be multiple disasters in America.

The combined sound of 50 million televisions being swithched off at once will create a sonic bomb.

I'm not sure who to feel sorry for... steph or Sable.

Oh yeah... I feel sorry for people who are able watch SMACKDOWN! which was a month ago, hands down, the best show on WWE tv andd are now getting this shit.

A month ago Benoit was jobbing to Big Show, Mr. America was running wild, and only one match bordered on good.