TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

The One and Only SmackDown Spoilers Thread

Guest Banky

I wonder if Billy is an ass man again? I hope RTC reunited to put the kabosh on that one

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

I'm hoping the Benoit/Rhyno loss is because they're building a split between them.

If they lost clean... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I wonder if Billy is an ass man again? I hope RTC reunited to put the kabosh on that one

I believe in a house show report that was the word that he was Mr. Ass again. Well just about as fagtastic as Billy & Chuck.

I'm hoping the Benoit/Rhyno loss is because they're building a split between them.

If they lost clean...  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm sure it was another "accidental" mix up but jeez if your gonna job them to a split have them face Eddie & Tajiri so it isn't a complete embarassment.

Guest AndrewTS

I can find a bright side in all this--neither Nidia or Torrie are wrestling! THANK GOD!

If I wasn't unemployed, I'd be pissed I stayed up for that. I agree with the person who admired WWE's "patience" on the Rey-Hardy re-match.

Guest BoboBrazil

Another guy posted this on another forum:

On Piper's pit, Eddie and Tajiri threw a table of food at Piper.

Vince beat Zach in the arm wrestling match by cheating.

Brock superplexed Big Show and the entire ring collapsed.

Ultimo Dragon did a dark match.

Norman Smiley and Billy Fives did a dark match against a couple muscle guys. Norman was over like rover and Billy looked great. Congrats to the IPW champ.

Looks like Rhyno and Benoit will be feuding.

Team Angle laid out Kurt Angle.

Even though it makes complete sense to have Team Angle turn on Kurt since he'll be a face now just a hunch someone will blow this way out of porportion.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

Don't tell me they're building towards Piper/O'Haire vs Eddie/Tajiri

Guest RavishingRickRudo

The whole "bury them so the crowd doesn't respect them, and then are more likely to boo them" doesn't really fly with me. Because when a crowd doesn't respect them, they just don't make _any_ noise whatsoever.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I'm just waiting to hear what the explanation will be next week for Team Angle.

The fact that the've had like 3 months to write it just makes it funnier.

Guest AndrewTS

Even though it makes complete sense to have Team Angle turn on Kurt since he'll be a face now just a hunch someone will blow this way out of porportion.

I think that some one is fine with it if it actually leads to anything interesting.

I understand if they're going to remain heels TA needs to dump Angle...but who will do their talking?

Guest BifEverchad
Another guy posted this on another forum:

On Piper's pit, Eddie and Tajiri threw a table of food at Piper.

Vince beat Zach in the arm wrestling match by cheating.

Brock superplexed Big Show and the entire ring collapsed.

Ultimo Dragon did a dark match.

Norman Smiley and Billy Fives did a dark match against a couple muscle guys. Norman was over like rover and Billy looked great. Congrats to the IPW champ.

Looks like Rhyno and Benoit will be feuding.

Fuck, get rid of Piper already, he's around too long now as it is.

Vince over Gowen, who cares?

Hell, sign Norman Smiley....what have you got to lose?

Benoit/Rhyno feud? About time.

Team Angle laid out Kurt Angle? Makes sense, but I wonder where this leads...

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

I think that some one is fine with it if it actually leads to anything interesting.

I understand if they're going to remain heels TA needs to dump Angle...but who will do their talking?

Maybe they become the first members of Cena's posse or the next MFers...

Heyman would be the obvious choice if Vince actually let's him back on t.v. Otherwise the only other suggestion that has been made is Cena but that also went along with Benoit and Rhyno both turning heel and it looks like they'll be feuding so who knows and I'm sure they don't know either.

Guest the pinjockey

So can we just throw destroying a ring into that things that are a waste of money thread or does it have to show up on TV before we can officially include it?

Guest fazzle

And just in case there were any questions about the legitimacy of the spoilers(cause I know I sure wasn't sold)

sd1.jpg

Guest Space_Cowboy

Vince and Piper wasting TV time? Check.

Benoit loses? Check.

Big Show main eventing? Check.

Bunch of matches no one gives a crap about and will probably only last 3 minutes anyway? Check.

Looks like the same old crap it's been for months.

And just in case there were any questions about the legitimacy of the spoilers(cause I know I sure wasn't sold)

sd1.jpg

Am I the only one that the first thing that comes to mind is "No Holds Barred". Hopefully Zach Gowen will be a in wheelchair, crying, trying to cheer on Rip, I mean Brock.

I just hope you all realize this will lead to a Brock/Show match on PPV with some stupid gimmick.

So...Big Show didn't even job?

Ummm...nope...well the ring did. Oh and if the fans really chanted "holy shit" for 10 minutes for that well :stupid:

Guest fazzle

sd4.jpg

Is it just me, or does Gunn look kind of...balding? And why the hell is he with Torrie? Is that Torrie? I can't tell.

Edit: And look at the crowd in the picture of the ring collapsing compared to this. They still don't give a shit about Gunn.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Ultimo vs. Noble

Match of the Night...and it's a dark match

If it's not Torrie then someone's stealing her wardrobe. Maybe Billy is getting a "Manly Man With Large Penis Who Has Sex With Playboy Models" push.

Here's a question: I can see why falling through the ring would really hurt, but why would being in the ring when it collapses hurt? I mean when the fans got in the ring to dance with Public Enemy and the ring collapsed, did the entire audience lie in the ring unconcious for 10 minutes and then get up and leave?