TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

One thing that annoys me

Why in the hell did they have to cover Rey Rey's face up? I mean seriously, we saw his face for a full two years in WCW, we know what he looks like. Plus, it's really annoying to see the back of his head all the time.

Thoughts?

Why in the hell did they have to cover Rey Rey's face up? I mean seriously, we saw his face for a full two years in WCW, we know what he looks like. Plus, it's really annoying to see the back of his head all the time.

Thoughts?

Because WWE wants people to forget that we saw Rey's face?

Seriously, I don't know. But it's better this way...Rey looked too damn young without the mask on.

Guest Downhome

I personally like it, it makes WWE seem serious on this entire mask deal, makes it seem very important.

Would that be such a bad thing?

Im kidding you guys.

Guest Zero_Cool

Oh, I'm onto you, Comrade! :rolleyes:

But hey, the freedom to download music without the riaa there to be douches! (Y)

Guest RavishingRickRudo

It annoys me too, being that I had to live through Reys unmasking and subsequent change into GayRey - but then again, I understand it and can see why they would do it.

Yeah, but still, they showed his younger pictures, and his face hasn't changed much, so why bother showing them?

And another annoying thing on the DVD; can we get at least an announcement of who won the matches for the WCW matches. It seems like they barely get the 3 count before it cuts off.

Guest razazteca

Why even show that Rey owns the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team belt if they cannot show the match on the DVD?

Rey wearing that Daredevil mask gave me flashbacks of his days as Filthy Animal mini-konan.