TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Archive question

Seeing as how I wrote the damn things I don't think 411 should have any sort of copyright on them.

Anyhow, if I re-wrote them to eliminate all Smarks/411 references would it be possible to archive them when my other stuff gets archived?

I knwo I didn't write them for TSM and only stuff written for TSM should be archived on the TSM forums, but it was just something I was wondering.

Edited by DrVenkman

Guest goodhelmet

i have no problem doing that. the only problem that i do have is actually doing the archives. i sent out a mass email (did you get it) explaining my computer problems. i might attempt to update them this weekend if my comp behaves but that isn't a definite. the best thing for you to do would be to put them on a word document and email them to me individually or as indicidual documents (html included). give me the date they were written and i'll hook it up for you!

Guest TSMAdmin

ok, stephen, i didn't put your old articles in the archives yet but i will shortly

for the rest of the writers who aren't updated (lethargic, styles clash, and tony jaymz... it will be done soon). thanks for waiting!

Guest Anglesault

I think you deserve the thanks for taking time to organize these (something you don't have to do) especially with a bad computer.

::claps::

Guest Kingpk

No kidding. It saves a lot of people time in searching since the site's search engine isn't that great.