TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Who is your pick

Guest Rob Edwards

as a mainly wrestling poster I'll go with Yuna, I'm sure she tries and all but she comes out with some stupid stuff at times

Guest Adrian 3:16
C'mon, put your money where your mouth is, who is your pick for this new tournament.

I would say Banky because he has just as many supporters as enemies, but I don;t like Adrian 3:16 because he's a newbie and rips on Spanky's music.

Who is your pic?

5 Star Frog Splash: registered March 17, 2003

Adrian 3:16: registered February 13, 2002

Who's the newbie? Hmmm....

Sorry, Spanky's music is ass. Admit it. Accept it. Embrace it. B-)

Guest The Amazing Rando

you also have 62 posts....

I don't care if you've been around for 10 years... if you have only posted 62 times and some of them are on the level of "Spanky's music is ass" ...then you are a n00b...

Deal with it. Accept it. Embrace it.

I used to not mind Yuna till she started getting an attitude in the graphics folder and pretty much told a guy she wouldn't do his banner cause she thought the idea sucked.

Eh, I thought it did as well.

Problem is she told him she would do it. She even made one, but it got lost. Then she backed out and said she'd do it if his idea wasn't so lame.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm saying Banky or Mole will probably win, due to their reputations on their board, but in my opinion the truly most irritating poster is Trivia247.

I don't mind that he posts his weekly "updates" in the WWE folder every now and then, but if you ever read a comment that he has to make regarding just about any topic, it comes across as extremely pointless, and often times extremely difficult to understand. Not to mention the spelling and grammar b.s. that goes on with this kid, which Dames has BANNED~! other, newer posters for.

I've never really championed the cause to get him at least warned or banned for his posting habits, because although the guy is horrendously fucking annoying and seemingly can't be old enough to use this board, he hasn't been bad enough to piss others off as much as he has pissed me off.

Though I'm thinking of starting a Trivia247 thread in NHB, with his posting "gems" so you guys can see what I mean...

Guest Adrian 3:16
you also have 62 posts....

I don't care if you've been around for 10 years... if you have only posted 62 times and some of them are on the level of "Spanky's music is ass" ...then you are a n00b...

Deal with it. Accept it. Embrace it.

What exactly does my post count prove other then:

A: WWE got so bad to me that I basically stopped watching for a long time and

B: I don't blow as much of my free time on the forum as certain other people here.

I don't know which is more pathetic, judging someone on their post count (as if its a kind of status symbol, or bears any relevance on what I may have to say) or someone whining because I insulted a corny entrance theme and someone took it to heart. Hey, I really like Rhyno's theme song but if someone disagrees I won't dedicate a thread to it. Oh and I didn't start the Spanky thing, someone else did and I just happened to agree with it. If that offends people, get a fucking life already.

These sensitive internet nerds, I'll tell you. And people wonder why WWE doesn't take you seriously...

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

^ nerd fight~!

I think if there's any justice in the world then Mole and Gamecop will have a legendary battle in the finals.

Memphis' blatant pandering for votes is very...uh...see-throughable, and he will soon be out.

Guest AM The Kid

I hate ALOT of people on this board, esspecially ones who bitch in WWE,NHB and the graphics folder. Ohhhh and I hate Yuna's banners.

Adrian, you are by far and away the most irritating poster on this forum. At least Banky and others are funny.

Oh, and Bankys music kicks ass.

Guest The Amazing Rando

so what if i went a bit overboard up there...

Vote for me.

Guest Mik at Cornell

If you think Adrian 3:16 is the most irritating poster you obviously haven't been here long... :checks: ok nevermind...

Guest AM The Kid

I feel that the guy who started this thread is gettin pretty damn annoying.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

who is gamecop?

and I personally find the gheyme the most annoying.

Guest Sandman9000

LucharesuFan619/Jonathan Barber

Been banned from czwfans close to a dozen times, banned from SoCal Uncensored, XPWTV, and who knows where else this asshole has been told to take his shit away from.

Guest Aero

Most irritating poster --> Yuna Firerose. I can't stand her. As with others, I despise her sig. Way back when, she changed it every hour. Now, it's at least maybe 3 days. All of the sudden, she's obsessed with Ed Norton, then with Alan Cumming... make up your damn mind.

Guest DARRYLXWF
Sorry if I am getting annoying, I don't mean to be.

That post annoyed me.

That post annoyed me.

Why exactly?

Guest DARRYLXWF

That post annoyed me.

Why exactly?

I'm an idiot?

I was J/K, I actually I don't find you annoying or irritating at all. Keep up the good work.

Guest Memphis
I feel that the guy who started this thread is gettin pretty damn annoying.

jackson-michael-photo-michael-jackson-6203872.jpg

Michael Jackson says "You're nose is big and funny looking"

Ouch, shot down.

Metal M

That post annoyed me.

Why exactly?

I'm an idiot?

I was J/K, I actually I don't find you annoying or irritating at all. Keep up the good work.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

In other news, 500th Post!!!!!

Guest INXS
jackson-michael-photo-michael-jackson-6203872.jpg

Michael Jackson says "You're nose is big and funny looking"

Ouch, shot down.

Metal M

I think your obsession with MJ makes you the most annoying by default. And a little weird for that matter.

Guest Memphis

Uh huh, that's it.

2 posts with MJ being used as an insult *HAS* to mean I am obsessed.

Shut up and vote for me, pussy.

M

Guest INXS
Uh huh, that's it.

M

Dude, no reason to get offensive. Be a proud and be a man. Just admit that is you looking like a sheep lovin' redneck with the mullet with Michael Jackson in the general folder. We're on the Internet, no reason to be ashamed.

Guest Memphis
Uh huh, that's it.

M

Dude, no reason to get offensive. Be a proud and be a man. Just admit that is you looking like a sheep lovin' redneck with the mullet with Michael Jackson in the general folder. We're on the Internet, no reason to be ashamed.

Why should I insult you when you do a better job yourself?

Look guys, I don't mind MJ, he was good in his golden years. Anyway, Memphis isn't annoying.