TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

*****spoiler******* raven/dreamer

Guest saturnmark4life

I know i'm reaching Anglesault levels of monotony here but NO FLOCK WITHOUT SATURN. Please. Or at least put Kanyon with saturn whe nhe comes back. It is nice to see tommy & raven back tho.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Raven vs. Dreamer......Me likey.

If they had partners I'd have Dreamer take Mike Awesome and Raven take Justin Credible.

Guest justcoz

I'd say a decent flock would have Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Steve Richards with maybe Justin Credible or Hugh Morris as the fourth.  I would have Lita be their hot chick leading to a feud with The Hardys vs. various teams mixed from the Flock.

Guest justcoz

or dare I say a gothed out/silent Stephanie McMahon...

how about resigning and repackaging Gangrel?

Guest The Man in Blak

I'd say have Raven mind-fuck one of the Hardyz and have him be the first member of the Flock.  As for the rest of the group...eh, I don't see much in the way of intriguing possibilities.

Not to derail this, but does anyone have any recommendations of a ECW video release or comp tape that would really highlight the better points of the Raven/Dreamer feud?

Guest saturnmark4life

Raven would be over as a super-dick heel if he'd mind-fucked the hardyz and turned them on lita. That could actually be one of the defining moments in my life were it to happen. ah well. :(

Guest notJames
I'd say have Raven mind-fuck one of the Hardyz and have him be the first member of the Flock.  As for the rest of the group...eh, I don't see much in the way of intriguing possibilities.

Not to derail this, but does anyone have any recommendations of a ECW video release or comp tape that would really highlight the better points of the Raven/Dreamer feud?

Go to Amazon.com or any DVD website and check out the ECW DVD's. They usually have match listings on them, including extra tidbits like interview segments, etc. Some sites also have feedback from people who've bought the DVDs before. I'm not sure which specific one has the Dreamer/Raven stuff, but I think one of them does.

Guest Zack Malibu

None of the ECW DVD's really have any major developments from the Raven/Dreamer feud.  The closest it comes is the tag match with the Pit Bull vs. Raven and Richards, where Dreamer takes Pit Bull 1's place and pins Raven to win, (which I think was the first pin he ever got on Raven), only to have it reversed by Fonzie.  Incredibly well booked match, btw.

I think RF Video may have a Raven/Dreamer feud compilation, as they seem to have all the ECW fans' needs.  Check them out.