TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

'John Denver - St. Anger.mp3'

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/61203-ent...tmetallica.html

Metallica Still Mad at Napster Clones

(Cyberspace-AP) -- With all Metallica went through with Napster, do you really think they're going to put tracks from their new "St. Anger" album on song-swapping sites?

Fans who try to download new Metallica tracks from peer-to-peer networks might find rather than getting Metallica, they've gotten incomplete tracks or, worse yet, John Denver songs.

Madonna did something similar when her "American Life" album was released, except fans who tried to download it got a track of Madonna swearing at them.

the obvious question, isn't Lars violating copyright law by putting up John Denver songs?

Let's tell his family so they'll sue Metallica! :headbang: :headbang:

Guest Nevermortal

Blah. Search for metallica mvp on KaZaA, those are the real St. Anger files.

Guest Vern Gagne

I see nothing wrong with John Denver. He had plenty of catchy and enjoyable songs. Lars would be doing everyone a favor.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

No, he's quite dead....plane crash in '98.

Guest godthedog
Madonna did something similar when her "American Life" album was released, except fans who tried to download it got a track of Madonna swearing at them.

that's hysterical. i would laugh my balls off if i tried to download her shitty album & got that instead.

Guest edge-o-matic

that's hysterical. i would laugh my balls off if i tried to download her shitty album & got that instead.

It would sound better, too.