TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

iZ booking!!!

Guest The Superstar

No, matches can be whatever length you want, although longer matches are more encouraged for pay-per-views.

*grumbles as he continues to write his 7500 word epic*

Guest The Superstar
arent you in swf yet?

No, but I will be in a month or so. I'm fighting for SJL World Title contendership now, and if I win this match I'll be in the Title match next show. If I continue to win and stuff for another month, I'll be bumped to the SWF in July.

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

LaParkaYourCar: You're right. I did infact state in the GAB IZ Thread, that the PRL/Shooter Jay match would be a Ladder Match. I just wanted to make it a suprise for those who haven't read that thread yet.

In any case, for this week's IZ, I'll write a segment in which Dames makes the match a Ladder Match.

However, out of fear of my crappy computer crashing, I want Shooter Jay to write the Hardcore Street Fight for the Puerto Rican Championship. That way, incase my computer does crash, I could write the segment in 5 minutes whereas my match would take 5 hours since I write SOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW.

Jay, can you write the Hardcore Street Fight?

Guest Mystery Eskimo
*grumbles as he continues to write his 7500 word epic*

My match was only 3000 this week...seemed really short.

Anyway, is it my turn to post IZ the show after this?

Just so I can set aside some time for it.

Guest The Last Free Voice

YES! finished first match here, Dawn liked it so I sent it in! hope it's considered okay. :D

Guest Big Poppa Popick

okay...for Last free voice, we got your match with sonic good, but jay's got a standing defense against prl...so im assuming jay is writing that match

we can have kyle take on jay the next week no problemo...got some comm. lines crossed.

jay make sure you let me know which match youre writing

hey, masked man, if youre here, what are you doing?

Guest y2jailbait

All right, I gotta get some build for Eskimo-Jailbait man, I really gotta do it. You available Eskimo?

Guest Masked Man

Masked Man comes...

and says that he and Vince McMahon Mask have agreed to have a roundtable discussion on the pros and cons of the American school system. Or something equally violent.

Guest ShooterJay
okay...for Last free voice, we got your match with sonic good, but jay's got a standing defense against prl...so im assuming jay is writing that match

we can have kyle take on jay the next week no problemo...got some comm. lines crossed.

jay make sure you let me know which match youre writing

Actually BPP, the street fight is for the PR title, not the NA one, I still need an opponent for the NA title. I can still take on Kyle next week if someone else is interesting in taking the match.

Guest The Last Free Voice

me. he and the Crazy Spot Monkey are two halfs of a whole. I can write it next week.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

jay

you're right...

since you had to compete and pull a hella duty last week, lets just write a skit to explain that since youre going into a contractual match against prl that the na title defense rule is waived for this week

ill stipulate that the winner of the sonic/spot monkey gets a title shot the next week, which would work for kyle/spot i guess =)

if i need to rewrite the ending, it could work out great

=)

whose writing the pr match then?

Guest Mystery Eskimo
All right, I gotta get some build for Eskimo-Jailbait man, I really gotta do it. You available Eskimo?

Yep.

:: coughs and points to his no-sold question above ::

Guest y2jailbait

Cool, you should ask popick to send you a copy of what I send him on Thursday so you can take a look at it and see if you want to add anything.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

what plans do you want man?

call it out and say sumtim!

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

I'll send in the Dames annoucement segment tommorrow.

Jay, you done with the Street Fight Match yet?

Sign in to follow this