TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

13TH HOUR CARD! DUE JUNE 22ND!

Guest Suicide King

13TH HOUR 2003!!!

AN SWF PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA!

Sunday June 22nd, matches due at 10 pm!

Live from the Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada!

Theme song "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes!

Arena décor: Clocks, hourglasses, sundials, etc., all stylized and in all sizes.

New faces will arrive...

Old faces will return...

For some, their time is NOW.

For others, their time is... up.

FEATURING…

Beezel vs. Crow vs. Renegade vs. Johnny Dangerous vs. Stryke

A fatal fiveway for the chance to face the ICTV Champion!!!

Two returning veterans, eager to prove that they still have what it takes. Two current competitors, desiring to make these unwelcome additions earn their keep. And one new arrival, ready to show them all what wrestling is all about... five forces collide, with the winner becoming the new #1 Contender to the ICTV Title!

Description: All five men start in the ring. Elimination style (that is, pins and submissions eliminate). Normal rules apply, and a DQ or countout will get you eliminated.

Send to: chirs3

Sean Atlas vs. Mike Van Siclen

For pride, and the chance to wipe that damned smile off of his face once and for all... in a Caged Fury match!

Issues have been heating up fast between these two proud warriors, and matters have come to a head at 13th Hour! Let's see which man will prove superior, and which man will become just another footnote in history.

Description: Steel cage match with the following rules: No door is provided for exiting the cage. Competitors may leave the cage over the top, but may not win the match this way. No DQ or countout in effect, but competitors can only win the match by submission.

Send to: realitycheck

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

For a shot at a little hardcore mayhem!

Jay Dawg's fortunes have plummeted of late, as the Hardcore Maniac goes from defeating the World champion to losing to nearly everyone. Well, we'll return him to a more familiar element, and give him a shot at becoming the #1 Hardcore Gamers Contender! Assuming he can get past one large, vicious, Maori that is... a Maori with an awful lot to prove and an overwhelming desire to start off his career in the SWF with a resounding victory!

Description: Hardcore rules, which is to say none. Falls count only in the ring.

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Longdogger Pete and Frost vs. Justice and Rule

A return to glory, or a reaffirmance of dominance? The Tag Title are on the line!

Pete seems to have done it, and the Icelandic Giant has once again been awakened! These two unlikely partners have a chance to do what no one else has done, namely, to dethrone the most dominant tag champs of recent memory! But Justice and Rule has another idea, one that involves a great deal of blood loss and you can be certain that it won't be theirs!

Description: Standard tag rules. Remember the tag ropes people! ;)

Send to: Suicide King

Nathaniel Kibagami vs. Janus

One man, one monster... but which is which?

Kibagami's past has returned to haunt him once again, as a monster of his own making has come for him! Janus wants many things... revenge, a return to grace. But most of all, Janus wants PAIN. And Kibagami will feel it. Oh yes, he will!

Description: No DQ match.

Mak Francis vs. Michael Craven

The US Title lays in the balance!

Craven has quietly cemented his title reign, defending it against all comers and beating them all! But there is one man, a returning veteran, that he hasn't faced for a long, long time... can the Franchise put the Nightmare out of business, or will Craven send Mak back to the rehab ward?

Description: standard rules

CIA vs. Dace Night

Only one man will be left standing... and he will be the Hardcore Gamers Champion!

CIA returned with a vengeance earlier, and voiced a surprise challenge to the High Priest of Horrorcore! Well, Dace refuses no challenger! CIA will learn the hard way what horrorcore is all about!

Description: To win you must render your opponent unable to stand for a ref's ten count. No DQs or countouts.

Send to: realitycheck

Danny Williams vs. Wildchild

No build-up, but it's none of our faults!

Deathwish owns the ICTV belt. He will own it as long as he wants it. All signs pointed to Williams fighting for the tag titles at this PPV, so CC was left unprepared and had no challenger ready for him! This was unacceptable to Danny, who has a burning need to show everyone exactly how dominant he is! Wildchild heard this, and as the Bahama Bomber knows no fear he volunteered to face Williams for a chance at the title!

Description: Standard rules apply.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

Careers are on the line, and the rules are thrown out the window!

Tod has apparently taken exception with TNT, costing him match after match and title after title, before knocking him out of the fed for weeks with an injury! TNT has had... just.. about... ENOUGH. Now these men will collide, and we will watch them EXPLODE!

Description: No DQ. Falls count only in the ring. The loser will RETIRE.

Send to: chirs3

AND THE MAIN EVENT…

THE BOSTON STRANGLER VS. "THE SUPERIOR ONE" TOM FLESHER

IN A TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Only six weeks ago Strangler returned, and his impact has been immediate and apparent! Long unresolved issues have brought these two former compatriots against each other, but their current anger has everything to do with Flesher's baiting and abuse over the past few weeks! Can Flesher overcome this latest hurdle to his reign, or has Strangler's time finally arrived? Find out Sunday!

Description: First man to win two falls wins. DQs and countouts are in effect.

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Suicide King

So many people! And so many requests for no DQ matches... should have called this PPV "NO RULES BITCHES!"

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Hey, bring back WCW Uncensored for a ppv idea. All gimmick matches, and at the least there's do dq' and countouts.

I can't say I'm excited for every match there, but you can't say it's not a packed card.

Guest Beezel

I did say I was willing to take what I could get for the Pay Per View.

And even with the rather uncertain nature this PPV had as it was being built up, credit to Suicide King for pulling what might be a sleeper hit card for this year. The unfortunate lack of main event last week makes the ICTV match look a bit thrown together no matter who got put in (And if one of the three from last week deserves it, it's Wildchild, having actually written something for that card) but otherwise looks quite solid.

Good luck to my opponents, and most of all: Good luck to me. Multiple man matches never were my style...

The time...is now.

Now if I didn't have a freaking cold, I could write faster. Being sick SUCKS >_<

But I'll write. Oh yes.....

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Tod deKindes

!!!

Semi main event!!

*jumps on the I Love King bandwagon

Guest redbaron51

Its called Seven Nation Army..

unless there is a song called Goin to Wichita

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn, King. You really outdid yourself on that one. I'm surprised, excited, and delighted to see Renegade and Stryke back in the fold, and equally pleased to see Crow and Va'aiga get some big chances on debuts they have very much earned. The matches that weren't storylined still look solid, and that opener will be one of a kind, hopefully for the better. I'm also a big fan of that Caged Fury stip, and pleased to see that I should have two absolutely oppositional singles matches to mark--one standard rules, and one pile of hardcore madness. Presuming everyone sticks around (excepting the retirement match), we'll have 24 active competitors plus a thriving JL. That's superb.

Good luck, guys. I think this one's going to be quite nice.

And I fixed the song. Silly King and your midwestern monkeybusiness!

Guest Suicide King

card edited. All of Stevens' matches are now being marked by others, so take note US and Tag title matches!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
Time to tie Edwin's record for most World Title defenses!

Kick his ass, Superstation!

Also, anyone who wants to turn in a match early is very much encouraged to do so. Considering I'm going to be marking three matches, which at PPV level'll probably mean more than 35,000 words to read, I would like to get a little sleep before I'm out the door for work in the early morning. No one is obligated to get a match in early, but if you do get done, please don't hesitate.

Guest Powerplay

Nice card. A few comments, though:

It's neat to see such a mixing of talent in the first match with the vets, newer guys, and one bumpee. Though I have to say that I kinda find it odd that a few of them are already getting an ICTV shot. imo, I would have put JD, Gade, and Beez in a 3-way ICTV Contendership and Va'aiga, Crow, Johnny, and Stryke in a U.S. Contendership, but that's just my opinion and I think this one gives much more motivation than a US Title match because, well frankly, the ICTV is the bigger of the two.

Caged Fury = Perfect booking. (Y)!

JD vs. Va'aiga is an interesting and fresh matchup, plus it's giving the bumpee a chance to net a real big win early on. But fighting JD = Scary

[sarcastic Politiking Bitch] WHY AREN'T WE HIGHER ON THE CARD?[/sarcastic Politiking Bitch]

One of the best built feuds in a long while here with Kibs and Janus. No DQ allows both men to bust out whatever tricks they've been saving for a rainy day. I expect many "FWHOOSH-THUNK!"'s here.

Mak Francis vs. Mike Craven: Should be interesting.

CIA vs. Dace Night: Should be even more interesting. I'm really curious to what these two intend to do here. Could be the beginning of one swank feud.

Child of Wild vs. Danny Williams: A possible Match of the Night. Though it doesn't have much build, I think the two guys involved are enough to make us care about it.

I hate retirement matches. I really, really do. Sad to lose either guy, but it should be interesting how these two guys finish off. They started their careers feuding with each other and they'll end them the same way.

Oy. A 2/3 falls match. I'm interested to see what these two can do here. Another Match of the Night contender.

Overall, a very nice card with only a few reservations on my side.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Wasn't Danny's last singles loss against Flesher?

I am sooo dead... :(

Guest Goodear

You know I was thinking about it, and the tag title match needs a little extra sauce to it. That sauce just has to be the special guest referee...

The Memphis Eel

Wasn't Danny's last singles loss against Flesher?

I am sooo dead...

:(

You think YOU'RE dead? I get my SWF debut no limit hardcore match against Jay Dawg. I'm deader than a very dead thing. I'll do my best tho :)

Guest Tod deKindes

Naw, you're pretty much dead.

Oh yeah, HEY! Welcome to the big leagues!! B-)

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I'll do my best to write for this match. If so... prepare for another level of violence! :ph34r:

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Yeah... I pissed off my girlfriend...

No longer a [problem since I have both parents and college access. (Y)

Guest Thoth
You think YOU'RE dead? I get my SWF debut no limit hardcore match against Jay Dawg. I'm deader than a very dead thing. I'll do my best tho :)

We live in a cold cruel world when Jay Dawg is feared.

Guest Powerplay
Writewritewrite!

Write?....

...OH FUCK~!

Guest Crowe

Hmm...

Apparently my father wants the computer when he gets home (read: soon) and it sounds like he'll be using it all night... thus leaving me fuck all time to write. I have 2000 words written already, so I'll try to get at least something in, even if it's not up to the standard I want it to be.

:(