TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

13TH HOUR CARD! DUE JUNE 22ND!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Eh, I wasn't out having fun. My great aunt is very sick, so. Yeah. I'll take care of Francis/Craven now, though, so King will have it in the morn.

Finidhed around an hour ago. Over 8k worth of wrestling. Submisions and spots out the wazoo...

Headahces, ruined nights and insomnia are no match for a determined Sean Atlas. B-)

Guest Crowe

I no showed my SWF debut. Just like I no showed my SJL debut.

Wow, I fucking suck.

Guest realitycheck

...wow. ALL the markers, including myself, flaked? I say goddamn. In a perverse way, that's infinitely funny.

-Z

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Now that I think of it...

...What happened to King/Neilsen? Did it just go out the window since Neilsen dissapeared, or what?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, TNT. The main event of the last show--King's old "video archive" match to make up for the no-shown 3-way--begins with a promo where he explains that.

And I think the reason we ended up having such trouble getting this show marked was the late due date. When you've got a late time, any complications can mess things up, and it's not really fair to ask the people writing to change up at the last minute because of unfortunate scheduling. In the future, if it's not too much trouble for the writers, we might do a better job setting a more standard due time from the outset, like sometime Sunday afternoon or early evening.

For now, though, we wait eagerly, relax, and enjoy the anticipation.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Yes......relax......

*just needs the confirmation that he LOST, DAMMIT!*

Guest Grand Slam

And here is the requisite apology for making myself unavailable for the PPV and thus contributing to it's lateness.

However, my excuse is second to none... it was my 7th Wedding Anniversary and I had... well, things to do.

Guest Ace309
...wow. ALL the markers, including myself, flaked? I say goddamn. In a perverse way, that's infinitely funny.

Would have been funnier if you'd been the only one to get your matches in on time.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Would have been funnier if you'd been the only one to get your matches in on time.

Why, yes. Yes it would.