TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ghettoman

Invent a "crazy"spot!

Guest godthedog
What about a Super-Perfect-Plex? I can't honestly ever recall seeing one, though Dace probably has.

i remember seeing an ECW match that ended with a fisherman's buster off the top rope. it was INSANE. i think it was rvd/sabu.

Guest The Metal Maniac

I've seen the busters done, myself. Sick sick stuff.

I dunno...I suppose it'd be possible to do the move and hit more like a suplex then a buster, but Sandy is right...it'd be damned-near impossible to hold onto the bridge.

So bah, I say.

Personally, I think it'd be neat to see Brock go balls-to-the-wall nuts on some poor schmuck (probably Spike) by giving him that two-handed Miracle Ecstacy Bomb he did before, go from that into the repeating powerbombs, then lift him up on his shoulders, much like the Multiple Powerbomb into a DVD that someone does, only instead of hitting a DVD, hit the F5.

That's excessive brutality.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Turnbuckle Powerbomb... But on the apron, and to the ring post.

Snap Suplex on the apron (for Benoit)

Guest phoenixrising

Either this one has been done, or would never be done cause of the risk of injury, but here it goes.

Wrestler A lays out Wrestler B on the mat with a finisher. Instead of pinning, he slides out, grabs two chairs and slides back in. A places one chair under B's head, and the other over his face. A then goes to the top rope and does a top rope leg drop onto the chair on top of the head of B. Or you could just lay one chair across B's face.

Pretty deadly, but it'd make a nice visual.

Guest Dace59

For the Chair Sandwhich thing. Awesome and Tanaka tried that in ECW. Only the chair fell of Awesome's face, and he casually reaches ove rand puts it back on.

Guest Nevermortal

Can someone tell me what a Cravate is?

Also, new spot:

Opponent A is dazed outside the ring. Attacker A hoists Opponent B on his shoulders and nails a fireman's carry rolling slam (ala Finlay), rolls through, bounces on the second rope, then the top, and corkscrew planchas onto Opponent A.

Guest HBKHater986

A real good spot would be where someone climbed up on someones shoulders like an electric chair and gave them a rana and the other person would land flat on their face

Super-Perfect-Plex would just be a Super Fisherman's Buster, more or less. Being able to go directly into the bridge and whatnot is probably impossible. Stupid physics.

Considering that Michael Modest has done it with the bridge loads of times (including in XPW), it seems anything but "impossible."

i remember seeing an ECW match that ended with a fisherman's buster off the top rope. it was INSANE. i think it was rvd/sabu.

You'd be correct. It was during their stretcher match at Matter of Respect '96. It was done with one standing int he ring, the other on the apron, the one on the apron fisherman bombs the other out of the ring and through a ringside table.

My fantasy spoits would be:

- Instead of the "I leap into a bodyscissors, you fling me back up, and I bulldog you," routine that luchadores do so often, somebody does that same thing, but instead of a bulldog, does a Triple H-style kneebuster.

- Vic Grimes does a version of his Powerbomb into Gory Special off of the top-rope! It's actually quite possible to do, too. Sure, it would hurt, but it's still very possible.

- Amazing Red goes for a 619 into a headscissors takeover off of the apron and to ringside on Brian XL, who's on the apron. However, XL catches Rd's legs, picks up the rest of his body, adjusts his position, and does an Xclamation Point off of the apron and thruogh a ringside table! Holy shit!

- Inverted version of the move Mike Modest did on Beyond the Mat in his WWF dark match vs. Tony Jones. To make it even more intersting (Just FYI, I mean with the guy crooked on his back, facing away from Modest), turn that into a Crippler Crossface!

A shooting star belly to belly. Start with both wrestlers on the top-rope, the wrestler facing towards the ring grabs his opponent and does an SSP with his opponent still in his arms, splashing him to the mat.

I'm sure Brock Lesnar could do that with somebody, but he's about the only one. And the guy who took it would have to be willing to die, also.

A real good spot would be where someone climbed up on someones shoulders like an electric chair and gave them a rana and the other person would land flat on their face

Inverted Rana coutner out of an Electric Chair Drop - It has been done many times.

Guest Dace59
Inverted version of the move Mike Modest did on Beyond the Mat in his WWF dark match vs. Tony Jones. To make it even more intersting (Just FYI, I mean with the guy crooked on his back, facing away from Modest), turn that into a Crippler Crossface!

That was a Kryptonite Krunch / Air Raid Crash.

Inverted version has been done.

Guest razazteca
Armbar.

Armbar Clutch, I saw this move last weekend on Galavision. Sweet variation of the Camel Clutch.

I would like to see somebody use all of the Clutch moves one after another in a rolling form then finish with the pin variation.

Guest Lord of The Curry

Low-Ki came *this* close to hitting his Corkscrew 450 into a rana on Styles in a TNA match last summer, but Styles quashed my hopes and dreams of seeing the move happen by turning it into a Styles Clash.

Guest Bannable Offense

Five people. One victim. Two Fujiwara armbars, two anklelocks and a dropkick to the face for good measure.

Electric Chair Brainbuster (Wrestler does a brainbuster while sitting on another wrestler's shoulders)

Guest The Metal Maniac

What about this:

Two guys, on the top rope, right in the corner. A has his back to the ring, and B is facing the ring, being held by A for like a belly-to-belly suplex. A then jumps off and basically does a moonsault (While B can try for a front flip to help him out) ending up so that A lands flat on top of B, who lands flat on his back. A could probably even bring their hands out to the sides of B to try and break their fall, rather then landing flat on top of B.

I think it'd be possible...I can't see why not, with two guys that were agile enough.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

That'd be easy, as the SAT do a double moonsault Rock Bottom (which is the same thing as you described, only with a Rock Bottom instead of a belly-to-belly).

Guest Special K

Damn it Nosselfworth, that was actually the mocw I was goin to suggest.

As a simple move: 'member when Kid Kash fought CW Anderson, and gave him a 'rana off the top rope whereby he put his one leg under CW's arm and one on the other side of his head? Many called it a 'blown 'rana', but it look ed terribly convincing, like he was actually throwing him, instead of falling back and having his opponent flip for a bump.

So here's my idea: Wrestler B has his BUTT on the top turnbuckle sitting down. Wrestler A starts on the apron and springs up on WB's shoulder's, almost liek he was about to receive an electric chaiir drop 'cept hie left leg's under the opponent's arm instead of around his head. He does a front flip 'rana, (which doesn't need too much impact, and immediately locks on a triangel choke with great position.

Guest JMA

The Big Show suplexed off the top of a steel cage to the mat.

A Van Daminator or Van Terminator off the top of a steel cage.

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

Not sure how to best describe this, but Sheer Drop Fallaway Inverted Fisherman's Buster.