TNT vs. Tod deKindes

THE BOSTON STRANGLER VS. "THE SUPERIOR ONE" TOM FLESHER

Guest Kibagami

Beezel vs. Crow vs. Renegade vs. Johnny Dangerous vs. Stryke

It's a toss up between Beezel and Crow.

Sean Atlas vs. Mike Van Siclen

Atlas.

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

Va'aiga via no-show. Va'aiga via. Viva Va'aiga? Sorry, I'm tired.

Longdogger Pete and Frost vs. Justice and Rule

Frost and LDP still strike me as predominantly as singles wrestlers. Because they are. Justice and Rule.

Nathaniel Kibagami vs. Janus

I get my match in before Janus and the universe fucking explodes, okay.

Mak Francis vs. Michael Craven

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Mak.

CIA vs. Dace Night

Dace should win, but I'm pulling for Drew.

Danny Williams vs. Wildchild

Williams hasn't lost since when? He continues not losing.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

Tod, because I am a pessimist.

Flesher: see earlier prediction about not losing.

K.

Guest Space_Cowboy

-> Who knows

-> Sean Atlas

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

-> Va'aiga

-> Longdogger Pete & Frost

-> Janus

-> Mak Francis

CIA vs. Dace Night

-> Dace Night

-> Danny Williams

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

-> Tod deKindes

The Boston Strangler vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

-> Tom Flesher

~ Oooo. I'll be kindasorta patriotic and say one of the Aussies to win. (Y)

~ Atlas, obviously.

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

~ He's lost to me, so he'll beat Va'aiga's arse.

~ I have to go with the favourites of Justice and Rule. They fucking 0wnz0r j00.

~ Kibs shows, I don't, and the universe tears itself apart over the anomaly. Translation: No Prediction. :P

~ FRAAAAAAAANCHIIIIIIISE!

CIA vs. Dace Night

~ Canada versus England! *flips coin* Canada~!

~ Excellent match either way, my vote's on Williams.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

~ Mmm.....TNT, because he gave me my sig quote. ;)

~ "Oh no, there goes Flesher's gold! Go Go Strangzilla!"

Guest WrestlingDeacon

-Like Silent, I like Beezel and Crow as the favorites here, but this is a strange one no matter how you cut it with countless wild cards. I like Crow to move into the hardcore division, so I'll pick Beezel to win here.

WINNER: BEEZEL

-I still think Atlas has what it takes to move to the ICTV level very soon and MVS is still reeling from his US Title losses to Ash. Atlas with a solid win here.

WINNER: ATLAS

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

-Very intriguing match up and should be a lot of fun. I was very impressed with the last match by Va'aiga I marked, but there were still some little bits that will bite him in the ass here in the WF that a vet like JD has no problems with. JD has been strong lately when his head and heart is in it and he should be a solid main eventer by yesterday.

WINNER: JD

-For what Silent said, LDP and I were never supposed to be a full time or permanent team, at least as originally concieved. The idea was to do a sort of Rhyno and Benoit thing where you put two pretty over, pretty good wrestlers together in a sort of 'super team.' LDP and I have a lot of tag team success and experience individually in the past. However, with that being said, this is one of the few times going into a match where I was dreading a loss and feeling like a severe underdog. No slight on Pete or myself, but Judge and Ejiro have just been so dominant and are so strong, I don't think they're going to give up those belts until they decide to drop them (which is how I lost both of my title reigns with TNT and Flesher, just saying).

-Good feud, good character development. I think this feud has some legs left and should have a huge stip match for a blowoff on the next ppv. So, logical booking says the heel goes over here.

WINNER: JANUS

-I see this more as a tuneup match for Francis more than anything. When he left he was poised to go to the ICTV level, but Mak is hungry to prove himself and wants to take the US title back just to prove he can.

WINNER: MAK FRANCIS

CIA vs. Dace Night

-Very intriguing match up and possibly a clash of styles. CIA was stalling out when he left and I think it will take him some time to get going. Squaring off against Dace for the hardcore belt is not something he's going to be able to win freshly back.

WINNER: DACE NIGHT

-There's no delicate way to put this, Wildchild gets his ass handed to him sideways. I really like the character and think that Wildchild is starting to get into gear in the WF, but he isn't even close to hanging with Williams. The only advantage he has is a style that might trip Danny up and Williams has shown that he's not the most adaptive of grapplers. Tie in the fact that Wildchild has said he doesn't want the ICTV belt at this time and this is a no brainer. (And if you do that Neilsen shit where you win the belt and drop it on Danny's battered body like a piece of trash I will hunt you down and kill you.)

WINNER: DANNY WILLIAMS

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

-Time limit draw and they both retire. I'm serious as a heart attack.

-TBS has been solid since his return, but not full goose bozo insane spectacular, which is what Tom has been since taking the belt. He's a hard man to beat and I think this type of match fits into his gameplan and match construction much better than TBS's.

WINNER: TOM FLESHER

Guest Drew_K

-Whoo-ee. This is a jam-packed matchup, ain't she? This match has more guys in it than Boby Riley in San Francisco.I don't HAVE a five sided coin, so let's discuss each individual in short detail before I give my pick. Beezel: Talented, no doubt. Seems to have that same luck as good 'ol CIA on some of the bigger matches. I can see the masked man taking this match and moving on to ICTV, but wow, taking the shot against Danny afterwards is for someone with a deathwish. That goes for all the competitors. Crow: Welcome to the big leagues, Bird-man. You know I love your work, but hey, thsi isn't a hardcore match, and look at the other people in this ring. Work hard, and you've got a very good shot, I'd like to see you take it. Don't, and you're bird pate. (The french meat paste, duh.) Renegade: Ah, the guy who beat me in Hell in a Swimming pool. Good to see you back. I know you can work, although I don't know if the ICTV title is where you want to start off. Besides, I'm willing to be you've got a b it of rust on you. Just let me know if you want a swimming pool rematch, and sorry I can't predict you for the win. Johnny Dangerous: He once stole my theme music. Fuck him...... No, kidding, I like Johnny, and hey, he;s got good taste in gimmicks. But he's also got four guys to walk over who are very hard to beat, even if he could benefit the most from winning this. Except he's got a tag title match soon, if booking goes the way I think it will.... .hmm, I guess I won't be picking Johnny, either, but I'd like to see him give it his all. Stryke: Wildcard. Anybody who thinks Stryke is a garaunteed winner is nuts. Anyone who thinks he doesn't have the talent to take this any day of the week is also nuts. I can't account for his ring rust, or his motivation, but this man is dangerous. I'm not picking you stryke, but no matter who I do pick, you're my choice if they don't make it.

WINNER: BEEZEL, but this was a tough one to pick.

-Well, well, well. Two guys whose SWF careers I have to admit, I havn't followed ridiculously closely. Still, from what I have seen, these two both have the talent to put on a good show. I'm gonna have to very simply say Atlas, if only cause I don't know how psyched MVS will be going into this match.

WINNER: ATLAS

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

-Wow. Maori Badass versus Urinal Cake Iron Chef. I know JD is fired up to do some big thing siwth his character, but I also know Va'aiga wants to come out of the gate with a huge victory. And don't get me wrong, it would be a huge victory over JD. I gotta agree with Frost, I know how much things can be different once you hit the WF, and I'm pretty sure JD's gonan show up and give hsi all for this match. As long as he does, my prediction is...

-Frost is a tag team monster. He's like Chris Raynor on liquid nitrogen. LDP is a wicked guy who's written some of the best brawling I've read, and definitely knows how to pace a matchup. Together, they mesh surprisingly well. Heck, as a tag team, I wouldn't have picked these guys to make it to the top, but they've been showing some amazing stuff. Unfortunately for them, they're up against J&R in a tag team match.

WINNER: SQUINTY EYES AND THE OLD GUY

-Terrence versus Silent. BATTLE OF THE ALTERNATE PERSONALITIES! What to say about these two.... aw, screw that, I'll just pick one.

WINNER: NATHA-SILE-KIBA-SPIDERMAN

-Mike seems to be doing a fantastic job of holding on to the US title, and hey, he's actually a heel now. Wow. That said, Mak's my boy, and he's sending Craven back to his pokemon cards, if I know what I'm talking about. (Which I frequently do not, but still)

WINNER: MAK FRANCIS

CIA vs. Dace Night

-I think I can achieve everything I want with this match, for my character, win lose or draw. And after my Smarkdown match, I'll be the first to admit I've got ring rust just COATING me. Still, you gotta work through it somehow, and I've ALWAYS wanted to work with Dace. Ever since th days when I was marking him JL losses to the Insane Luchadore. Hey, I can make fun, cause I'm trying my hardest, but I still think he's gonna beat me.

WINNER: HORRORCORE TO BLOCK

-ROARING ERBOWWWRRUUU~!~!~! Yo, WIldchild, I love the fact tha we've got an honest to goodness cruiserweight, WRITTEN like an honest to goodness cruiserweight! Rock the fuck on. And if you were challenging for ANY title other than ICTV or world, you'd make me really think it was yours. But everyone knows the formula now for who loses to who. Everyone < Danny < Taamo.

WINNER: DANNY WILLIAMS

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

-I make no apologies in saying I hope this will be TNT winning decisively. But I get the feeling neither guy really wants to hang around right now, so I'm agreeing with Frost.

-Once again, I invite you all to revel in the glory of my most wonderful creation, the one that USUALLY lets me escape making a pick on the hardest to predict match on the card. Tonight will not see it's end, only it's continuation. Folks who know me know me well. And for those who don't, the CIA pick means....

WINNER: I DON'T PREDICT MAIN EVENTS

Guest kelloggs

Well, this is a match with so many competitors in it anyone COULD win. That said Beezel or that stupid fuckin' bird should win this. Renegade must have rust, Stryke might not, but I'm not positive if that was his JL ringer and Johnny, while I honestly think he's underrated as a writer, might not be ready for such a big jump.

WINNER: uh, no guess

Hey, Atlas is scary solid for a rookie and we all know this. But to be honest, I think this match up completely depends on Mike's will to win. I'd pick MVS, but because you never know which writer you're going to get, Lost at Sea Mike, or something less... I'll go...

WINNER: Atlas

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

If JD shows up he wins. Sorry Card, but he's got mad experience on you.

Well I'll go with Judge and Ejiro, solely because they are writing so well. But who knows... Frost and LDP beat out Wild & Dangerous and Dace/Danny... Hell just might Freeze Over.

WINNER: J&R

By the way, Janus, after that last promo, if somebody doesn't know the direction of this storyline, you should bite their ankles. ;) What Frost said, so that Kibagami can release his dormant, evil, vile, Silent, the big bad clan member like rage after feeling Janus' rage unleashed.

WINNER: Janus

Well, I didn't really ask for a US title shot, but I'm not one to turn down an opportunity at gold. This match, in my eyes, is way more about Mak completing a promise to himself and Craven trying to prove something that, internal storyline wise, will be one of the focuses of my match, than winning or keeping gold. That said, I'll give it my all, and hopefully pull out a win and third reign as US champ.

WINNER: Don't know

CIA vs. Dace Night

Bah, when you pick against yourself, it means you have a good shot at winning. Maybe I should have done that. I think the other member of the Genesis bumpie class is due some gold, but Dace does have the advantage as of now... but who knows in a few weeks. I'm pulling for you to get the win right away but...

WINNER: Dace Night for now...

Uh, Danny. Because, well, he's good. And getting better still. I think this may be too difficult an opponent for Wildchild right now, as he doesn't REALLY want the ICTV right now. If he did this would be closer a contest, that Deathwish would still probably win, but as it stands...

WINNER: Danny

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

-Time limit draw and they both retire. I'm serious as a heart attack. -- Frost

He is correct

TBS is a maineventer worthy of the title shot. No doubt about that, but Tom is writing SO well so...

WINNER: Fuck Tom Flesher! Jinx!

Guest Ace309

- As much as I like ReneStryke, I assume they'll be rusty. (Well, maybe not Stryke so much, but...) Crow, otoh, has been writing long, high-quality matches recently. Johnny's been writing tags lately, and Beezel can't seem to get it up.

Crow

- Atlas has been unstoppable lately. Also, Mike is busy with his real-life tag team.

Atlas

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

- JD if he makes a decent showing, though I'm sure Card can put in a good match.

Jay Dawg

- I think J&R just want it too much.

Justice and Rule

- Tough one. I'm betting a cowrite of some sort, but...

Janus

- EAST COAST! FUCK YOU! And since Craven is technically the West Coast of Florida...

Mak

CIA vs. Dace Night

- The fans. (Y)

- Danny to make WC look like a million bucks.

Danny Williams

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

- Le sigh.

- No prediction. ;)

Guest Goodear

Hey the boards are awake again... I give credit to CIA and Mak for being huge blathering blatherskites (internet nickle to anyone who gets the reference).

Seems like a whole lot of question marks in this one as it's going to have to go long and hard to have four eliminations that don't seem all jammed together. I think Crow is the one that can put that much stuff together out of the competitiors so I'll give him the duke.

Winner: Crow

Mike isn't exactly pitching his best ball right about now with a couple of losses to Craven in the books. Atlas on the other hand, seems to have his house in better order.

Winner: Atlas

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

Is Jay Dawg still in the house? I think I lose track at some point in time, so I'll just predict that the guy with the hard name will win.

Winner: Why didn't you just make Chris Card a face? HUH?

Storyline match with some sort of no contest thing.

Craven is a lot better than people give him credit and I think he can go over here as Mak has to be a little out of practise unless I've missed something at some point.

Winner: Craven

CIA vs. Dace Night

Dace is really good on pay per view and CIA is rusty.

Winner: Dace

Wildchild's hope is that Danny's hatred of the cruiserweight style translates into not writing it well. We shall SEE!!!!

Winner: Wildchild OMG UPSET CITY

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

I dunno, hopefully someone writes a match.

Mag 7 Pride Y'ALLLLLLLL!

Winner: Tammo

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Well, I don't make predictions often, but we've got a hell of a PPV, so here we go with the return of Pete's Picks.

And Ejiro, I get the blathering blatherskite reference. It was a catchphrase from that superhero character from DuckTales. Gizmoduck I think.

OLD SCHOOL POP FOR XF9 PRIDE~~! With that said, I think the returns of Renegade and Stryke and the bumpage of Crow will all be overshadowed by the awesomeness that is Beezel.

Didn't I book this once in the JL? Uh, anyway. Atlas to run roughshod over MVS.

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

Welcome to the SWF! On paper this looks like a major mismatch, but imagine the bragging rights if Va'aiga pulls out a win or even comes close. JD's my pick but I'm watching our newest recruit closely.

All I can say is, Frost, you are the fucking man. Frost is the glue that has kept this team together and I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have been able to stay active this long without his help. So we're going into this as major underdogs, but I'm still looking forward to turning in a decent match.

FWOOSH! THUNK! End of story.

Craven has had a lot more success in the SWF than people give him credit for. He continues his winning ways against the Franchise.

CIA vs. Dace Night

I'll say Dace by a nose, but this one's a toss up.

I'm sorry, Wildchild.. I really am.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

No comment.

As much as I mark for Strangler being active again, I'm not sure he'll be able to overtake the unstoppable Taamo. Although to be fair, if TBS doesn't, I'm not sure who can.

Winner: Why didn't you just make Chris Card a face?  HUH?

Ejiro.. cos Card's whole gimmick is that he's a heel. Sneery arrogant faces who cheat despite being skillful enough NOT to have to cheat? Nah.

Oh why not back TFB.

Atlas rules.

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

Me = the deadest thing ever!

Ejiro and Judge are one TIGHT team.

No contest. Something odd's going on here. Let's keep silent about it.

Baks the Mak

CIA vs. Dace Night

Three tins of Crab Paste to the winner!

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!

I'm backing Taamo for this one.

Guest Coffin Surfer

-Hopefully Renegade, so the god push I gave him in his last match won't go to waste.

-MVS has been struggling a little, so I'll think he'll be fired up for this one, giving him the edge.

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

-Va'aiga since JD seems to have vanished.

-Pete and Frost.

-Kibagami due to the overwhelming experience factor.

-Francis, a guy who kicked out of more of my finishers than Renegade.

CIA vs. Dace Night

-Dace, TRINITY PRIDE! and I think he can win.

-I don't know what the fuss is all about, but I really like Wildchild's character, and I'm having hella fun writing him. The heel Danny Williams' character hated juniors, not the real Danny Williams poster. Hell, I started out as a junior in the JL. Though, Wildchild is by no means a junior wrestler as in say Beniot, Lyger, more like a Rey Mysterio type lucha wrestler.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

-This sucks. TNT better not retire before, we can have a match.

-Flesher. Here's hoping this turns out to be a Jumbo/Funk instead of a Flair/Steamboat(repetive spots and stalling out the ass).

Guest Crowe

~ No prediction, but by GAWD, this is gonna be a bitch.

~ Well, if there's one thing I've learnt over time, it's never bet against Sean Atlas. I see Atlas taking the win.

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

~ JD has stiff competition right here in the Maori Badass, and if he's gonna pull it off, he'll have to write very well. That said, I'm going for the Maori Badass to up and win, and show everyone that this is HIS house!

~ LDP & Frost. Hey, no real reason, but... why not?

~ ...

...Ahahahah...

....AHAHAHHAHAHA......

.......BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.....

Yeah, I'm done laughing for now. No prediction.

~ Craven's been solid as... something solid recently, and I don't know if the da MAK~! can't stop NIGHTMARE~! just yet. But that still makes no difference, MAKKITY MAK MAK to win.

CIA vs. Dace Night

~ ... uh. I'm torn. There is no doubt about it, this is THE match for Dace motherfucking Night. And going in, he's definitely got the advantage, but Drew's out to kill us all with his writing and stuff, so it's very feasible for him to KILL Dace. I don't know though, so Dace to wear a condom on his head and retain the belt.

~ I'm gonna go against the grain and pick Wildchild for the win.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

~ Tod deKindes to take it, KEEEEEEELING TNT somehow.

~ He's called Superior for a reason, folks. So...

STRANGLER TO WIN~!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Wake and Bake predictions... then time to pass out again.

Beezel or Crowe... I say the fucking bird brings some glass to the SWF though.

Atlas

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

Got entrances done... so I am as far as my last match!

A match with some surprising decent build. I can buy both teams winning, however I think Justice and Rule will probably squeak it out...

I'm still thinking of mean things to do to Janus. So for now, he can be hurt by the other sadistic bastard.

I mark for the Mak.

CIA vs. Dace Night

Sorry Drew... Horrorcore prevails

I really wish I got a Smarkdown match in... but I know for a fact I won't even be close to putting in the effort that Danny will for this match. Ashame it gives the impression that noone wants the title... I hope this doesn't remain the case.

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

I really don't know... Honestly.... but I will say TNT for the sake of a bet

Flesher but not until TBS kicks out of a billion Ego Busters

- Don't know much about renegade and Stryke, and I've beaten everyone else in this match... But I think Crow gave me the most challenging opposition, and he must've developed well over the past month or so.

Winner: Crow

- It's Mike's match, considering he beat Janus in it last time we had one. But I've got a few neat spots planned that should get me the win here.

Winner: Self

Jay Dawg vs. Va'aiga

- If he writes, JD. I honestly can't say how far along Va'aiga is as far as writing ability at this point, and JD's beaten Flesher...

Winner: Jay Dawggy Dogg

- I would think that Justice and Rule would retain here, just to continue their dominance. Not sure where Pete and Frost go after this match though, if they don't win.

Winners: Ruleice and Just

- Probably the hardest match on this card to predict, but I'm going to stay within my stable and back Janus. Though Kibs is well rested and should logically get the win, I think Janus needs it more at this point.

Winner: Janus

- Haven't read much of Mak's stuff, really. And only under dire circumstances would I back Craven. Thus, the Franshise gets the Atlas seal of approval.

Winner: Mak Francis

CIA vs. Dace Night

- Damn this card is long. CIA's just returning, and I'm not sure where he was at before he took a break. And though it's hard to bet against Dace in a hardcore match, I think I'll gowith CIA in this one.

Winner: CIA

- Personally, I'd prefer it if WIldchild win, giving me something to do after 13th Hour. But I just don't see that hapening with Danny Involved...

Winner: Danny Williams

TNT vs. Tod deKindes

- Will this card ever end?? Retirement match, huh? Well, it'd be sad to see either guy go, but I get the feeling that there's a co-write in the works. Tod's short return may be the sign of him leaving, but then TNT has been kind of lost lately, so maybe he'd be the one leaving. Tough, but if I had to pick anyone to win, I'll go with the former world champ.

Winner: TNT

- Ahh finally, the Main Event. I don't think this'll be too hard to call, all things considered. Tom needs to retain and keep his dominant reign going, and after so many successful defences, it'd tough to imagine his run ending here. Not to discredit Strangler though, who could definitely write one hell of a match. I just don't think it's time for Tom to drop his belt just yet.

Winner: Flesher