TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Random Hero

Bull Buchanan

Guest Random Hero

Am I the only one who thinks that they missed a great opportunity to get Bull over, by not going with a Mitch Buchanan rip off? I mean me and my friend were discussing this the other day, and it started out as a joke, but the more we discussed it, the more it sounded like a good idea. Of course he wouldn't be a serious title contender, just comic relief in the midcard. Just think of the possibilities...

The video packages they could've done. He could've ran down to the ring in slow motion even when running down to make a save.

JR: So and so is getting a mud-hole stomped in him...BUT WAIT!!! Here comes BUCHANAN!!!............If he ever makes it to the ring.

He would come down with his float, and throw it into the ring, then dive under the bottom rope. They could even stage shitty choreographed punch ups, of course no one ever gets the better of him in them though. It would be comedic GOLD.

He could run in on matches where he had absolutely no business, like Mitch used to interfere with everything regardless of whether it was Lifeguard business.

The possibilities are endless, this is comedy, not redneck triathlons. Bull would be SO over if they did it right.

Guest BifEverchad
Who the fuck is Mitch Buchanan?

David Hasslehoff from BAYWATCH

Guest Random Hero

OMG WTF??? David Hasselhoff's character on baywatch. *shakes head in disbelief*

Wow this was posted for a day in 'Fantasy Booking' and noone replied and after 5 minutes in 'WWE' it already has 3.

Guest subliminal_animal

Man, you're right ... Buchanan would've been perfect for that idea. I mean him and Mitch both had THE SAME LAST NAME!

It was right in their lap, but they just had to go and stand up (it fell off when they stood up ... clever, eh?).

Guest Random Hero

Oh you're so cool, you have no sense of humour. The fact he had the same last name does make him perfect for it. If they had used The Undertaker I don't think it would have the same effect. Besides it don't matter that Bull is a shitty actor, cos he is playing a shitty actor.

Forget it anyway, they should just rename him Bull Benoit and have him come out and throw 10 german suplexes in a row, keep everyone here happy.

Guest subliminal_animal
Oh you're so cool, you have no sense of humour.

Apologies for my failure to be awed by the universally transcendent hilarity of your brilliant creative output.

The fact he had the same last name does make him perfect for it.

And those are some qualifications!

If this would work (it's too gay to ever try, so we'll never actually find out), why couldn't it be given to any other midlevel water-treader they have? The name might make him the first choice that springs to mind from the get-go, but it's not like it's going to make or break the gimmick.

You're bad idea-thinking broke it already. And if I was right there, I would fix you.

If they had used The Undertaker I don't think it would have the same effect.

He's the Undertaker.

Besides it don't matter that Bull is a shitty actor, cos he is playing a shitty actor.

I never said Bull was a shitty actor.

... BUT YOU NEVER SAID I DID!

Forget it anyway, they should just rename him Bull Benoit and have him come out and throw 10 german suplexes in a row, keep everyone here happy.

Well, hyuk.

Guest Random Hero
Apologies for my failure to be awed by the universally transcendent hilarity of your brilliant creative output.

Does the fact you know such big words make up for the fact you seemingly have no sense of humour? Oh well I'm intelligent, I'm not allowed to find things funny...

If this would work (it's too gay to ever try, so we'll never actually find out), why couldn't it be given to any other midlevel water-treader they have?  The name might make him the first choice that springs to mind from the get-go, but it's not like it's going to make or break the gimmick.

It's no more gay than redneck triathlons, necrophilia and the Al Wilson saga. It's not like it would take up half an hour, just 5 minutes here and there...It could be given to any other mid carder, the name makes him the first choice, exactly. It probably would work better with someone else with charisma.

You're bad idea-thinking broke it already

HOLY OVER ANALYSATION BATMAN!!! It's a god damn joke, a bit of light comic relief. Not everyone orgasms when Benoit minces to the ring, some people need a bit of humour amongst the wrestling.

And if I was right there, I would fix you.

Threats over the Internet. Well now I'm just scared to go outside.

Guest Random Hero
worst gimmick poster this week.

Clearly I'm a gimmick poster. I started a thread which I thought was a darn funny one pal!!! Clearly I must've mistaken this board for one with a sense of humour. Oh no forget that anyway, I don't want 'Subliminal Animal' banging down my door threatening me with long words and a lack of humour.

Guest nl5xsk1

The board has a sense of humor (and a reasonably good one at that) ... it's just your joke wasn't funny.

If you're going to stick your neck out and make a joke, be prepared for people to tell you it's not funny.

Dude, all new guys who say anything unique are labeled a gimmick poster. I don't know exactly how it works, I'm just glad that I've always been so generic.

Guest Downhome

They should have painted Hulk Hogan green and just have him be a live action version of the comic book character.

Or have Steve Austin really be a superman who can do about anything.

Or rename Chuck Palumbo Chuck Wollery and have his gimmick be that of a game show host.

Guest crandamaniac
Or rename Chuck Palumbo Chuck Wollery and have his gimmick be that of a game show host.

I'd mark for that, I really would.

Guest Youth N Asia

The Baywatch theme music alone would be enough to go through on this angle

Guest Random Hero
Dames (or someone) please rid us of this stupidity.

You're calling for a ban, because I made a joke which you didnt happen to find funny??? It's no wonder there's never anyone with anything interesting or unique to say on this board.

And it's supposed to be corny, jesus, does noone outside England have a sense of humour?

Guest Goodear

I'd mark for that, I really would.

Oh come on, when you could have Palumbo solving mysteries?

"Oh Kane.. ahh emmm... ahh... one more thing ... ahhh... why aren't your arms burnt anymore?"

Guest Mik at Cornell

It's not the joke, it's the way you're defending yourself like a twelve year old girl who just got their barbie stolen. Look at you get all defensive! Poor baby, we all didn't like your joke. Quick, make three more posts crying about how we all have no sense of humor.

This guy rules and he accentuates the amount of saddos on this board that spend their days checking up the amount of selling that RvD does or what their favourite bit in Star Trek is.

And I think he has backed his statements up really well. This line is the funniet I've seen in a while:

Besides it don't matter that Bull is a shitty actor, cos he is playing a shitty actor.

Pure class.

Guest nl5xsk1
I mean me and my friend were discussing this the other day, and it started out as a joke, but the more we discussed it, the more it sounded like a good idea.

So, you begin the thread with the "it's not a joke but a serious idea" and because people criticize your "good idea" you attack us and say we have no sense of humor?

Well, is it a joke or a good idea?

Because if it's a joke, it sucks and isn't funny.

If it's a good idea, it just sucks.

Guest Random Hero

Thank you very much, I'm glad someone can see the funny side in this.

Guest Random Hero
I mean me and my friend were discussing this the other day, and it started out as a joke, but the more we discussed it, the more it sounded like a good idea.

So, you begin the thread with the "it's not a joke but a serious idea" and because people criticize your "good idea" you attack us and say we have no sense of humor?

Well, is it a joke or a good idea?

Because if it's a joke, it sucks and isn't funny.

If it's a good idea, it just sucks.

Yawn...I think it would be quite funny if they actually went through with the angle, you don't. Fair enough. It's basically a joke, that I would like to actually see happen. It would be funnier than ANYTHINg on WWE televison in the last 2 years.