TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

Tom green special

Guest HBK16

Yes, I wasted an hour of my life watching this and I have to say I am dissapointde. I am not suprised either. I knew it was going to blow. I mean, there were a few funny parts like the monkey in his van but everything else he did was stupid. If it wasn't for the Japanese people and their reactions to his stunts, I woulda turned it off.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest razazteca

The special was missing something or have I been disenseitze by jackass???

the karate skit was somewhat amusing

Tom just gets on people's nerves which was the only thing that was funny about the show. What Tom did wasnt ever funny in of itself. Jackass had people who were willing to hurt and maybe even kill themselves and embarrass themselves more than Tom Green ever did. They left Green looking outdated. His 15 minutes are just about up after what I hear was a boring hour of garbage.

Guest Mark4steamboat

I laughed a good bit throughout the show. I thought the show in itself wasnt bad at all.

Go Fork Yourself.

Guest hardyz1

The part with the fake singing Santa Claus was hilarious.

And the Japanese guy that told him to "SUCK IT!" was funny, too.

The rest was just more of the same.  Adios Tom, you will be missed (by me at least).

All Tom Green did to be funny was talk like a doosh bag and sing stupid-ass novelty songs.  Jackass was way funnier.

Guest the Goon

Jackass is absolute shit compared to Tom Green.  the things Tom does in and of themselves arent SUPPOSED to be funny. its all about reactions.  This puts it way above Jackass.  Steve-O in particular is an absolute retard.

Tom Green is odd and goofy because thats who he is.

the guys on Jackass just want attention and are trying too hard. Its shit.

Guest DragonflyKid

I'm a mark for hidden camera stuff, Tom Green's outrageousness is good for a few laughs but his act gets old fast. I  like the hidden camera stuff on Jackass but hate the stunts which I don't find entertaining at all so I haven't watched it in a while. The Jamie Kennedy experience is funny and has Green and Jackass beat when it comes to making me laugh.