Other Two on Last Day : Nush the Lush and Scott

Out this Friday: The Man-Beast

By the Way, I had a thing for Sissy, I'm so ashamed

While I'm on the Subject

Winner: Cameron: The Dork from the Orkney

Runner Up: Steph, The Pixie Lesbian

Other Two on Last Day : Nush the Lush and Scott

Out this Friday: The Man-Beast

I would prefer to see Nush win, and I think Scott will do better than youve given him credit for.

By the Way, I had a thing for Sissy, I'm so ashamed

So you should be lol. Just joking :D

Guest the 1inch punch
I would prefer to see Nush win, and I think Scott will do better than youve given him credit for.

Then please tell me what the hell does Scott actually bring into the house, because he's frankly the blandest, most boring person i've ever seen

Guest monkey

Were there any cameras in attendance? I remember being surprised by how good the show that was put on Bravo. Anybody know what happened to that deal, I got the impression that more where to be shown but nothing has happened. Anybody know if this might appear on Bravo or another channel, anyone?

Were there any cameras in attendance?  I remember being surprised by how good the show that was put on Bravo.  Anybody know what happened to that deal, I got the impression that more where to be shown but nothing has happened.  Anybody know if this might appear on Bravo or another channel, anyone?

No it wont be on Bravo, or on TV at all for that matter.

The show your talking about being on Bravo was UK Revival. It was a one off thing, and not a long term deal.

However, there were cameras in attendence and the show will be released on video.

The FWA merchandise section just gets better and better, so if you head over there (frontierwrestling.com), you can buy a few tapes of the latest shows, which are all great. I can highly recomend them all.

The FWA has announced a TV deal however. They will be part of the new pro wrestling channel that is scheduled to start in september on sky digital. They are rumoured to start taping soon for the channel.

Then please tell me what the hell does Scott actually bring into the house, because he's frankly the blandest, most boring person i've ever seen

Hes just a sound bloke that everyone is able to get on with. Everyon that has been evicted has said that everyone should have a best mate like scott. On top of that, hes got the young female vote for certain, so i think he could go all the way.