TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Storm, due June 28th!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm!

Live from the Hilton Coliseum in Ames, Iowa!

Matches due June 28, 2003 at 6:00 PM

Send Materials to: Grand Slam

To recover from their fantastic main event, both Flesher and Strangler have been given the show off. That said, both will be in attendance.

Hardcore Singles Match

Va'aiga vs. Michael Craven

Va'aiga won a shot at the HCG Title at 13th Hour, but we want to make sure he understand exactly what that means. Thus, a hardcore match with a multiple time HCG Champ should get him nice and prepared...

Rules: none.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Suicide King

Non-Title Tag Team Match

Beezel & MVS v. Justice & Rule

Beezel requested this match, as he feels that the Magnificent Seven has taken Catch-22 far too lightly for far too long. Well, let's see what we can do about that....

Rules: Standard Tag Rules. Remember the tag ropes.

Send to: realitycheck

Singles Match

Frost v. Crow

Frost's fire... is it still burning? What about LDP's future? Well, all of those things will have to take a backseat as one of the latest bumpees tries his hand at siezing greatness, right out of Frost's frigid fingers...

Rules: standard singles match

Send to: chirs3

10 Man Battle Royale!

Renegade vs. Wildchild vs. Janus vs. Silent vs. Thoth vs. CIA vs. Xero vs. Mak Francis vs.Sean Atlas vs. TNT

Let's get this month started off with a kick shall we? The winner of this match will be guaranteed a title shot at the very next show against the SWF World Champion, Tom Flesher!

Rules: to eliminate someone, they must be thrown over the top rope and have both feet touch the floor in the observance of a referee.

Word Limit: 8000

ICTV Title Match

Stryke v. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

Stryke won the chance at 13th Hour, and Danny doesn't believe in forestalling the inevitable.

Rules: Standard match. DQs and countouts apply.

Word Limit: 6500

Send to: Grand Slam

Guest chirs3
10 Man Battle Royale!

Renegade vs. Wildchild vs. Janus vs. Silent vs. Thoth vs. CIA vs. Xero vs. Mak Francis vs.Sean Atlas vs. TNT

Let's get this month started off with a kick shall we? The winner of this match will be guaranteed a title shot at the very next show against the SWF World Champion, Tom Flesher!

Rules: to eliminate someone, they must be thrown over the top rope and have both feet touch the floor in the observance of a referee.

... what exactly did I do to deserve this? :P

Guest Ace309

Thank god I have this show off. (Y)

Looks like an interesting show, with the 10-man battle royal looking especially interesting. Xero better put his workboots on.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Wish I was in town to mark this show. I always enjoy post-PPV fallout. I'm very interested to see how the Battle Royal plays out, and if Raynor goes absolutely insane trying to mark it. Outside of Thoth and TNT, no one on that list has really made a gambol at the world title yet. I will be very impressed by and excited for whoever pulls it off.

Guest Suicide King

Raynor, it had to be someone and you are the only non-member of CC. Therefore, you are dirt in my eyes.

That may be the Robitussin talking.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Main event, nice. I'm gonna need a miracle to even have a chance at beating Danny, but i'll certainly give it a shot.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
10 Man Battle Royale!

I... I...

... Oh my God.

10 Man Battle Royale!

......Holy SHIT!

*reads again*

....HOLY SHIT!

:(

I can't find Mak's stats in the stats thread...am I just blind or don't they exist? All I see is a what's my name~!' post.

Edited by janusd

Guest Suicide King

Oh the battle royale will be fun guys. I like to leave lots of craziness once in awhile, because you never know who just may end up winning the thing.

Guest kelloggs

That's because I haven't been able to post them yet... I'm at work and once I get home I will.

M. "saying it's his bad" Francis

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Oh the battle royale will be fun guys.  I like to leave lots of craziness once in awhile, because you never know who just may end up winning the thing.

The guy who turns it in?

Guest Suicide King

Dammit Wildchild! I've been looking for a new illegal immigrant to pick on, and you just may be it! ;)

Guest Suicide King

That's what I like to see Xero. I'll take that to mean that you are inspired. :)

Guest redbaron51
That's what I like to see Xero. I'll take that to mean that you are inspired. :)

i am determined

but when you have prom, graduation, and a stag and doe three straight nights...

you are looking at nothing new

Guest redbaron51
Prom? Don't they normally do those things in May? :huh:

Ever heard of Canada.

Our school lasts till June

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Prom? Don't they normally do those things in May? :huh:

Ever heard of Canada.

They make beer up there, right?

And maple syrup. Can't forget the syrup...

Guest Tod deKindes

Actually we're lucky if we get running water in June. What with the wells drying up. And the beavers hogging it all.

Damn beavers.

Guest Suicide King

Look, all that matters is Xero will probably be getting laid, and we should all support him in this. ;)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Wait, Xero's going to get laid by a stag and a doe? This is too confusing. Where the hell is Nomar?