TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD - June 29, 2003

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Sunday, June 29th, 2003 @ 6 PM EDT

Venue: The Ice Palace in Tampa, Florida. Yes, one year later, Tampa is finally giving us another chance!

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

OPENING PROMO - Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

Description: We've got a new World champion, and Matthews is sure to have something to say about his meteoric rise to the top. He starts off the show as is the custom for new World champs.

Send To: Thoth

ROOKIE MATCH #1

Doug Seinkenwicz vs. Danny Conklin

Description: Six new faces in two shows? Excellent! The Sein didn't quite get it done against Craig McLennan on Metal, but let's see how he does here against the debuting Danny Conklin.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Tod deKindes

ROOKIE MATCH #2

Bloodshed vs. Todd Royal

Description: Judging by the mass amounts of promos on the boards, we've got some weird guys on the SJL roster these days. It helps that some of them, like Bloodshed, have OAOAST experience. He and Todd Royal both debut here on Wrath.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SJL TELEVISION TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Craig McLennan vs. Dominic Korgath

Description: Both of these guys debuted on Metal. McLennan was successful in his debut, but Korgath lost to TV champ Shawn Tybalt. Both these guys have a good reason to want to win this one. (English Dragon still has a shot at the TV title, but he's taking some time off, and will cash it in when he returns.)

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Kibagami

NO STRINGS ATTACHED MATCH #1

Aecas vs. "The Extreme Solution" Johnathan Clarke

Description: No stipulations for Wrath this week because I'm saving all my stip ideas for Wrathapalooza. Aecas pulled out a win against Manson. Let's see if he keeps his momentum going against the returning Johnathan Clarke.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Powerplay

SECOND HOUR PROMO - JLCC

Description: The Smarks Junior League has a special announcement to make! What is it? Rumor has it JLCC will be naming a new commissioner. I wonder who it could be?

Send To: realitycheck (for proofreading)

NO STRINGS ATTACHED MATCH #2

Scott Solomon vs. Manson

Description: Scott Solomon is nothing if not ambitious. Although unsuccessful so far, he has made bids for both the European and World titles. A win over Manson would be a big step toward another chance at gold.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

"Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier © vs. Leo Breslin vs. Tim Dillon

Description: You didn't think we'd just let Grappler hand the European belt off to Trepanier with no strings attached, did you? Seems TBS tried to do that once and JLCC wouldn't have it then either. So Treps has quite a challenge ahead. Breslin and Dillon won a tag match on Metal, so let's see if they can continue to co-exist while fighting against each other for a title!

Rules: Triple threat rules. First pinfall or submission wins the match. Countout or DQ results in elimination from the match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

WRATHAPALOOZA SJL WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. "The Sinner" John Duran vs. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston vs. Shawn Tybalt

Description: On the last Wrath card, I said I'd give something special to anyone who won two Wrath matches in a row. Well, here are all the guys that won on that last Wrath (except for English Dragon, who's off, and Charlie Matthews, the World champ). The winner of this match will have won on two consecutive Wrath appearances, and thus will be given a shot at the SJL World Championship... at SJL WRATHAPALOOZA, taking place in less than 3 weeks, on July 13th!

Rules: Fatal four way rules. First pinfall or submission wins the match. Countout or DQ results in elimination from the match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Thoth

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Guest WrestlingDeacon

The new commissioner better damn well be The Memphis Eel, but I know how Z hates him. Could we get Darrel Dawkins then?

As a marker, if I am included in said promo, just use the Eel as my JL road agent type character.

Guest The Extreme Solution

No match again? oh well, time to work on some promos I guess.

any chance of a match on the next card...please!!!

Guest Crowe

(N) @ getting no match. Just write a long ass promo for the show, about... stuff.

Guest Tod deKindes

It's me.

First official act is to strip Todd Royal of that one extra 'd' and mold him in my image and retire him two months later.

I'm tired. Good night.

Guest realitycheck

TES: You said you were out indefinitely, and never gave me any notification that you were back to write again. Sorry.

If you'd like, I can swap you and Syndicate, as I forgot to annote that Syndicate retired to Pete.

Good card, Pete. And none of you are ever even going to suspect the guy I've got lined up as commissioner...

-Z

Guest Aecas

Syndicate is retired?

Oh well....then I shall do my damndest to do him justice then.

Guest The Extreme Solution

That's my bad :( , I thought I only said I wanted a week off... since Syndicate retired, I don't mind facing Aecas, our characters have some history we wanted to play up on and this could be as good a time as any to start workinmg on it, besides I need to start writing again... I missed it.... but we'll see how it goes.... good luck to everyone B-)

Guest realitycheck

Okay, Mr. Clarke, you've been added to Aecas' match. No point in having an uncompetetive match when you know you don't have to.

Although, from the sound of things, that's going to make Aecas pull out his hair, but that's what you get for starting early. (Don't hear that one very often...)

-Z

Guest Ace309
And none of you are ever even going to suspect the guy I've got lined up as commissioner...

It's GOdrea, isn't it?

Guest The Superstar

Rockin.

And what the hell am I going to do with myself since I only have a promo to write? :wub: :wub:

Guest Aecas

^ Masturbate over that nice shiny belt of yours.

Z don't worry no damage done mate :D

Guest Crowe
And none of you are ever even going to suspect the guy I've got lined up as commissioner...

It's GOdrea, isn't it?

That'd be the coolest thing ever.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I'll get my rematch at WAP....

Excellent...

Guest Chuck Woolery
Superstar, I suggest you write a dark match against Popick.

I second this idea.

Sign in to follow this