TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheHulkster

The One and Only Smackdown Thread 6/26/03

Guest BoboBrazil

The match wasn't that good. They just didn't click very well in my opinion and I can already tell they have made him adjust to the WWE style.

Guest TheBigCalbowski

Nice debut!!!!

I never realized how small he was until now.

Guest HartFan86
The match wasn't that good. They just didn't click very well in my opinion and I can already tell they have made him adjust to the WWE style.

But this was also a TV match. I bet if they do Kidman/Rey/Ultimo at Vengeance, they would let them go balls out.

That was the Diamond Dust, I'm pretty sure. Very nice choice of finisher since I don't think any other WWE wrestler has done it before, as the marks around me went apeshit for it on Tuesday night.

Can't wait to see him do it off the turnbuckle like Tanaka. :D

-Duo

No a Diamond Dust is done in the corner and it's done the other direction over the person's body and ends in a Stunner-like move.

Guest TheBigCalbowski
That was the Diamond Dust, I'm pretty sure. Very nice choice of finisher since I don't think any other WWE wrestler has done it before, as the marks around me went apeshit for it on Tuesday night.

-Duo

The Diamond Dust goes from backward to forward.

Guest Kamui

-Duo

No a Diamond Dust is done in the corner and it's done the other direction over the person's body and ends in a Stunner-like move.

Right, someone else just corrected me over AIM. I don't think there's a techinical move for whatever the hell he did.

-Duo

Guest Dmann2000

When I had a wrestler called Zero created his finisher was the Diamond Dust, though I called it Zero Gravity.

Guest HartFan86

WTF!

In my backyard fed, the NWF, we chose "Price to Pay" literally 2 months ago when we needed a song for a show.

Now look who takes it, bah!

Guest Dmann2000
We can all just turn it off now.

No we must support Kurt, Brock, Haas and Benjamin despite the presence of Hogan and Show.

Who thinks "Mr. America" should be billed from "Sea to shining sea"?

Guest wrestlingbs

Vengence is sponsered by the new Lara Croft game? I just rented that. Here's hoping it's good.

Guest wrestlingbs

Micheal Cole: "I tell you what, there's going to be a lot of meat tossed around this ring."

That was worse than what he said during Bossman vs. Taker.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate
WTF!

In my backyard fed, the NWF, we chose "Price to Pay" literally 2 months ago when we needed a song for a show.

Now look who takes it, bah!

Dammit!

NCW King of the Ring 2003 (this Sunday 6/29) is using 'Price To Play' as its theme song! They're trying to undercut us!! Stick it to them by clicking the link in my sig and counting down to KOTR '03!

Guest wrestlingbs

You know, Hogan should be th referee at WM20. That way he can be in the main event and still not wrestle.

Guest wrestlingbs

For some reason I'm thinking they'll do Mr. America vs. Angle vs. Big Show vs. Brock at Vengence

Guest HartFan86

That's were Angle got hurt, on that Russian Leg Sweep I'm assuming.

Guest HartFan86

FUCK THAT!

I enjoyed the hell out of that match, but waht a bullshit finish.