TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Internet Warfare

Question

Guest Ace309

Go ahead and start promoing to get us acquainted with your character (and keep yourself interested till you get booked).

Guest Ace309

Double post, so I'd just like to take this time to thank the academy. You! You're the stars!

Guest The Superstar

Tom Flesher is incorrect. You have to write one match, and then have the SWF commissioner, Suicide King, grant you permission to roleplay. Remember, we ARE a roleplaying thread.

Guest Ace309

SS, just because you're the JL Champ doesn't mean you get to screw with the new writers.

Guest Ace309

Eh, just kidding. Screw around all you want, but be a little more ridiculous.

Guest Crowe
bj2.gif

That is the greatest emoticon I have ever witnessed. Reminds me of Galatea for some reason.

Guest The Superstar
bj2.gif

Was that better or worse than your after-prom activities?

.....I'm sorry. :wub:

bj2.gif

Was that better or worse than your after-prom activities?

.....I'm sorry. :wub:

Let's just say that little guy is far happier than my little guy.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I would just like to remind Grappler that he is simply the biggest, smelliest, grossest turd on top of the pile of shit that is the SJL. If you ever mess with a n00b like that again I will bring back Cutthroat to job your ass and take that World Title strap off of you, which is simply a rodeo belt buckle I picked up from Tom Wopat's garage sale anyway.

All writers are encouraged to write promos and other bits whenever they like and write as much or little as they wish. We've had many writers who never write promos ever. All we ask is that you get permission from another writer to use their character if they are involved in your promo. Other than that, write something up and slap it on the board. Any promos intended to be included on a show must be pm'ed to the booker posting the show and he will include it, be sure to tell him where you would like it placed in the show.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Frost sings, "Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam...SPAM...GLORIOUS SPAM!"

That better?

Guest The Superstar
I would just like to remind Grappler that he is simply the biggest, smelliest, grossest turd on top of the pile of shit that is the SJL. If you ever mess with a n00b like that again I will bring back Cutthroat to job your ass and take that World Title strap off of you, which is simply a rodeo belt buckle I picked up from Tom Wopat's garage sale anyway.

No.

I'd rather job the title to the Memphis Eel.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
... If you ever mess with a n00b like that again I will bring back Cutthroat to job your ass and take that World Title strap off of you, which is simply a rodeo belt buckle I picked up from Tom Wopat's garage sale anyway...

That you picked up? That's funny; I don't seem to ever remember Frost as an SJL heavyweight champion... ;)

Guest WrestlingDeacon

What does being champion have anything to do with buying the belt? Just because being SJL world champion is the only significant thing you've done in your career you don't have to rub it in people's faces. And when I was in the JL, we didn't just pass the belt around like it was Amy Craven. Being the champ meant something and you had to fight for it (just overlook the match I wrote where I jobbed the belt to Sydney Sky for the sake of a storyline). Now, everybody gets to be world champion, Grappler is case in point. I think I'm going to create HHH as a ringer and join the JL so I can win the belt and hold everybody else down. At least Trips provides consistency.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Somebody had their sour grapes this morning... :P

Hey, waitaminute! Why am I wasting time talking to you when I should be writing? :ph34r:

Guest Crowe
I think I'm going to create HHH as a ringer and join the JL so I can win the belt and hold everybody else down. At least Trips provides consistency.

I gave that goddamn belt consistency. I held everybody down for almost as long as Thugg did.

52 DAYS!

ONE DAY OFF!

ONE DAY DAMMIT!

ONE FREAKIN DAY~!

Sign in to follow this