TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

Storm Comments

Guest The Superstar

All I can say is Gogo Stryke~! You are the man!

And Thoth too! Wow.....

Guest Coffin Surfer

My apologies to everybody for no showing, but I just didn't have the time to finish my match. I would post my 4000 words, but I'm gonna save it for another day.

Guest Crowe

Ccongratulations to all the winners, I have not read the entire show yet, only read Frosty's. And I must say I liked it a lot, the finish was a little too abrupt and kinda... weak to me, but solid effort anyways. I had to no show unfortunately, and not getting booked for the following card, cause exams and all, but wait until we go again Frosty. :)

Go Stryke, go Thoth, boo everybody else.

*is booed* :(

Say, TBS, I know I'm amid the quotes that you put in your sig. What -did- I say, if you keep a record of them?

Guest Space_Cowboy

(Y) @ winning, even if Danny did no-show. I thought i had a decent idea for the match, but being up to 4 AM finishing it off means it probably came out crap, i really need to write these things when i'm not dead tired.

Oh well, here's hoping i manage to hold onto the title for a while, though with the quality of writers in the fed that'll be a hard task.

Guest Grand Slam

If you sent a request to not be booked Crow, I did not receive it.

And good show to all. I enjoyed posting this as both the matches and promos were well written. Let's keep it up!!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I agree with you Crow. I was building the match just fine until I checked the word limit and found out that I had about 200 words left by the time I got to the sharpshooter spot. I think I was just trying to do too much with the leg psychology for the word limit and it bit me in the ass at the end. Originally I wanted Crow to kick out of the superplex and then do another hadful of spots leading to the finish. I'm sorry for that abrupt ending, but I'm glad you enjoyed the rest. Honestly, I marked out for the knee claw spot and I wrote the damn thing.

Apologies to all for me no showing too. Got to about 4 hours to go with nothing but intros written and me in a FOUL FOUL mood, so keeping my fragile sanity in tact won out and i settled down and vegged out instead of writing. Feel free to boo me.

Guest Thoth

How many of you predicted me to win? NONE OF YOU!

AHAHAHAHAHH!

And good job, Stryke! You're a writing hoss.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Congrats to Thoth and Stryke, who wrote great matches....

AND TO VA'AIGA. Who is now OFFICIALLY a part of the WF Roster, by jobbing to Ash. We all got to do it sometime, eh?

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I only have one Janus quote, but this is it:

Janus: Strangler has been, is, and always will be....the RAWK~!

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Go Stryke, go Thoth, boo everybody else.

Hey! I showed! What de' hell're you booin' me for?

Guest kelloggs

Sadly, I couldn't show. My internet went bye-bye and even now it's been spotty, but atleast this week, I should be able to PM from the university library. Congrats to the winners, and I wish I could've attempted to give Thoth a run for his money. I haven't even gotten to read the show yet, but I'm sure it's good.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

You need the internet to write?

... We kid because we love...

Guest kelloggs

I need the internet to check stats... sadly. I should write my matches like TNT does. Then I might be a former champ ;)

I need the internet to check stats... sadly.

You mean you don't copy them down so you can write your matches offline?

:unsure:

Stop looking at me like that, all of you! ;)

Guest Grand Slam

I used to copy them into a file on my PC called "wrestlers.txt". Then I just overwrote everything every match. Alas, with a dial-up connection, there is no way I could be on line the whole time I was writing a match.

The only time I was on-line while writing was one of the Stables Title matches where King, me, Raynor and Edwin wrote on-line together. Good times... good times...

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Uh... am I the only person here who knows how to save web pages offline?

Guest Powerplay

Nope. I have both stat pages, PPVs, and other stuff save as the original webpages offline.

I do the text file thing that Mark mentioned. I used to just save the page and delete everyone's stats but my own and my opponent(s)'s, bbut switched over once it got too tiring.

Guest Crowe

I save the stats thread as HTML and just open multiple internet explorer windows, using the find tool to throw me to a certain wrestler on the page. (Y)

Guest Ace309

I always print out copies of stats for everyone in the match the day I read the card. I do a lot of my writing in class, so...

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I was doing that when I was working... then I lost access... :(

but who cares now!

Happy fucking Canada/Cannabis day!