TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

SWF Lockdown - July 2, 2003

Guest Grand Slam

SWF Lockdown

July 2, 2003

Live from the SOLD-OUT Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky!!

Matches due @ 8:00 PM

Send all info to: Edwin MacPhisto

U.S. Title #1 Contender No-DQ Triple Threat Elimination Match

Xero v. Crow v. Va'aiga

The time has come to breathe some fresh air into the U.S. Title division. The winner of this match will not only get a shot at the U.S. Champ next week on live TV, but they will also get to choose the stipulation the title will be defended under.

Rules: The only way to be eliminated is by pinfall or submission in the ring.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Tag Team / Handicap Match

Wild & Dangerous v. Justice and Rule

Johnny Dangerous has disappeared unexpectedly, leaving his tag partner WildChild to receive the brunt of J&R's anger. For this match, WildChild either has to rely on Dangerous to show up (which may be impossible) or find a new partner. One way or the other, this situation will be settled tonight.

Rules: Standard Tag Rules, with one exception. WildChild can choose anyone to replace Johnny in the match at any time. (IRL, WC should decide what the plan is and let J&R and his marker know about it ASAP.) If there is no partner, then J&R get the pleasure of a handicapped beat-down on poor WC.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

Singles Match

Frost v. Sean Atlas

Frost stormed into the booker's meeting demanding this matchup! Who are we to argue with the Icelandic Giant. There is some brewing history here, and Frost has been on a roll lately. Will the always-impressive Sean Atlas be able to stop him?

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: realitycheck

Hardcore Title Match

CIA © v. Dace Night

Dace is taking this opportunity to use his automatic rematch, hoping to avenge his loss at 13th Hour to a returning and re-energized CIA.

Rules: Hardcore rules.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

ICTV #1 Contender Match

Beezel v. Janus

After Stryke's upset win on Storm, there is a shake-up in the ICTV division. Danny will get his rematch next week on Smarkdown, but in the meantime, we need a #1 Contender. Both of these warriors have proven they have what it takes to wear SWF Gold, now all they need to do is seize the opportunity!

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Grand Slam

U.S. Title Match

Mak Francis © v. Michael Craven

Another rematch from 13th Hour, this time Craven will try to win back the U.S. Title from the Mak. King agreed to this match so soon on one condition... if Craven cannot regain the title, he is barred from the U.S. Title division for two months (until September).

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

Main Event

SWF World Heavyweight Championship

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © v. Thoth

A returning Thoth beat all comers in a spectacular Battle Royal to earn this shot at the greatest prize the SWF offers, the World Heavyweight Title. But right now, that belt rests around the waist of Tom Flesher, one of the most dominant champs in recent memory. Will Flesher add to his resume by defeating the SWF veteran Thoth or will the Balanacer pull of the upset and finally become World Champion? You can't miss this one!

Standrd singles match

Word Limit: 6500

Send to: Suicide King

Guest Space_Cowboy

Being unbooked i guess this is as good a time as any to finally write my first promo in the SWF, though chances are i'll be lazy and not bother. We'll see though.

Guest The Superstar

The rematch I've been waiting for!

Thoth!

Flesher!

OMG!

This match will rule.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Knowing Flesher and Thoth, it's just going to be three low blows and a botched piledriver.

Which, oddly enough, is my match plan for Atlas.

Guest Beezel

You know, I really do enjoy writing Janus' character against mine. David v. Goliath and all that. Should be fun. Up for another round, big guy?

Guest Coffin Surfer

I don't mean to complain, but seriously, how come we finally have a show in my hometown, and I go unbooked?

edit(realizes it's Grand Slam booking)-Otherwise really, really, really, great show. :)

Va'aiga won a shot at the HCG Title at 13th Hour, but we want to make sure he understand exactly what that means. Thus, a hardcore match with a multiple time HCG Champ should get him nice and prepared...

I know I'm a bit crap and I no showed and that. Am I going to get a shot or not now? *confused*. Course if Dace wins the belt back then it wouldn't make any sense anyways. It's an odd life.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

You could write a really long promo Danny, but that might damage your mystique.

Guest Coffin Surfer
You could write a really long promo Danny, but that might damage your mystique.

No, but it would expose me as the weak overall writer that I really am.

Maybe a short one...

Danny: HELLO, LOUISVILLE, it's good to be back!

The crowd cheers.

end of promo.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ow at not being booked.

Oh well, I can work with it.

Knowing Flesher and Thoth, it's just going to be three low blows and a botched piledriver.

Which, oddly enough, is my match plan for Atlas.

::takes notes::

Not quite what I was expecting... but I'll have to write my puny little ass off to make this work.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
I know I'm a bit crap and I no showed and that. Am I going to get a shot or not now? *confused*.

Don't lose faith, true believer! I won a US Title shot in February, and didn't get the match until late April. CC doesn't forget... I don't think...

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

:: reads Storm ::

:: reads Lockdown card ::

:: reads Storm again ::

Huh! Well, when I went to bed last night, I was 100% sure of what was happening with our story. Right now, I'm about 86% sure :(

What happened, Johnny? Without your show promo, our story has a big mawing hole in it. Please PM me, and let me know what's going on.

You know, I really do enjoy writing Janus' character against mine. David v. Goliath and all that. Should be fun. Up for another round, big guy?

*trips over Beezel* I'm sorry, did you say something down there? ;)

Let's rock. Always fun, although a bit difficult at times, writing the whole David vs. Goliath thing.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
:: walks into arena with new T-shirt, which reads, "Wildchild > Janus X2" on the front, and "Speed Kills" on the back ::

:: walks into arena with new T-shirt, which reads, "Wildchild > Janus X2" on the front, and "Speed Kills" on the back ::

*jobs WC to a bearhug* ;)

Oh, and Beezel: Slight change to a move in my stats. Just thought you'd like to know.