TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Internet Warfare

PROMO #2 -Press Conference

::The scene starts off in a press conference where reporters camera men and the wrestling media from around the world come to see The Smartmarks Junior Wrestling’s newest superstar for the first time in person. Bill Apter of Pro Wresting illustrated and Wally Yamagachy of GONG weekly most noticeably at the audience. Slowly the lights begin to dim in the big banquet hall as “Tank” by Seo Taiji begins to play over the PA system. Suddenly a voice is heard over the music, a voice so creepy that it would make Vince McMahon cringe.::

Voice: It has to start sometime. It has to start somewhere. What better place than here? What better time than now?…The ~X~ revolution has begun

::Suddenly the lights go back on and out comes “Shining Black” Tokyo X in his black and yellow Kendo Kashin style mask and a black leather trench coat. As X gets to the podium he poses with giving the press double middle fingers which they eat up with camera shots and an applause. He quickly takes off his mask and turns his head and stares at a random person just like his mentor “The Great Muta”. Eventually the people take their seats to begin the press conference.::

Tokyo X: I would like to thank the media for coming out today. I really appreciate the media that I’ve been getting, whether it be positive or negative. *~X~ takes a drink of water* So I understand my first opponent for the July 3 show is going to be Michael D Lockwood, let me just tell you people now It’s going to be a squash so when you guys go tomorrow night make sure you cheer for The Shining Black so you don’t look like a total ass in the audience. You know few know this but I wrestled for 3 years in Japan and made a name for myself in the indie scene I went 148-12, I don’t think Lockwood have ever even had a professional wrestling match. So all you doubters can think about that. I can now answer any questions you people may have.

::A flurry of hands go up and Tokyo looks around for any Japanese journalist’s and eventually picks a scrawny Japanese man who looks very excited.::

Reporter #1: Minoru Takada, Japan Pro Wrestling Newsletter. Tokyo I understand that in your last match in Japan you broke your tailbone and knocked your right shoulder out of its socket, how do you think it is going to effect your match?

Tokyo X: Honestly I can tell you that my injuries aren’t going to be problems because to re-injure them I’m going to have to be on my back and that’s not going to happen, I am going to dominate that match, just like every match I wrestler in SJW. I will not go down, and you can take that to the bank Minoru.

:: As Minoru sits down with a huge smile on his face, Bill Apter quickly gets out of his seat and begins to ask him a question.::

Bill Apter: Yes, Bill Ap…

Tokyo X: Hey wait a second, did I call upon you? Sit back down and wait your turn, imbecile. Incredible this guy who’s been in the business so long showing no respect for me nor you reporters.

:: As the reporters stare at Bill with an angry look he takes his seat. Wally Yamagachi of GONG weekly stands up proudly.::

Wally Yamagachi: Wally Yamagachi, GONG weekly. A lot of people are saying that you Tokyo X are Anti- American. Is it true and if so why?

Tokyo X : No Wally I’m not Anti- American, I like America. I like the food, clubs, and the music, its just the people that piss me off. I mean C’mon you people adore a man you was a fat drug addict who died on the toilet, You call a man who molested a 13 year old boy “the king of pop”. You give an Oscar to a guy who drugged an underage girl and raped her and yet you boo a man you states his opinion. Face it Americans you’re a bunch of hypocrites you know it you just have to admit it. Its that simple.

:: Wally Yamagachi sits down and writes down his notes. A Mexican reporter stands up and asks his question.::

Reporter #2: * With a thick Mexican accent* Hola, Juan Pablo, Lucha Libre Magazina. How would you say that el wrestlers think of you?

Tokyo X : I don’t care what the wrestler think of me, If they have any problem with me whether it be Aecas or Spike Jenkins or anyone for that matter they can always walk up to me and we can set a time and day where we can settle it.

:: Juan sits down slowly confused that X could understand his question with the heavy accent. * X took a Spanish class last year* Tokyo X looks around for any other foreign reporter but only sees white, white, and more white.::

Tokyo X : That’s all the time I’ve got today, Don’t forget to watch me kick Lockwood’s ass tomorrow night. Lockwood I show NO FEAR!!! Let me just leave you all with that you bunch of faggots. I‘m out late.

:: Tanks once again plays as ~X~ solutes the crowd once again with 2 middle fingers. X puts his mask back on and walks away to a few boo’s from the reporter feeling they had wasted their time going over there and not having their questions answered as we fade to a commercial break.::

---------------------------------------------

I'm roleplaying my ass of for my first match, Feedback welcome always. B-) B-) B-)

Guest DawnBTVS

You write the match so that your wrestler wins(Within the posted word limit). Then if your version's better then your opponents, that will be posted and you "win" your match.

Guest Dace59

You know, we joked that Tokyo X thought this was an RP fed.

He either doesn't know how this fed works, or is pulling all our legs at once.

Guest The Amazing Rando

I've stated before...that if this was an RP fed...

I'd destroy people....

Guest KingOfOldSchool

And why take off the mask?

I thought the point of wearing a mask was to protect your identity.

Guest Goose749
Voice: It has to start sometime. It has to start somewhere. What better place than here? What better time than now?

all hell can't stop us now.

the thing to do is, don't mention it to them. If they don't write, sucks to be them. I wonder, if we did that, how long it would take them to pick up on it.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
DOES ANYONE READ THE FUCKING JOINING FAQ ANYMORE?!

The whatnow?

Guest Goose749
And why take off the mask?

I thought the point of wearing a mask was to protect your identity.

Maybe it's like the big bull mask worn by Mantaur. Just worn to look bad-ass (or stupid, in the case of Mantaur) on the way to the ring.

Guest DawnBTVS
DOES ANYONE READ THE FUCKING JOINING FAQ ANYMORE?!

We all made mention that Tokyo X thought it was "too long" and thus he didn't read it.

Guest The Superstar
I printed it out and read it. so :P

As far as the mask thing. Its kinda like what Kendo Kashin does, its not to hide the identity. I do it 'cause I want to so :P again.

...Then WHY didn't you know that you had to write a match?!

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
I printed it out and read it. so  :P

As far as the mask thing. Its kinda like what Kendo Kashin does, its not to hide the identity. I do it 'cause I want to so  :P  again.

...Then WHY didn't you know that you had to write a match?!

It was a joke, dude.

Don't live your gimmick.

Guest The Superstar

How do you know it's a joke? This is coming from someone who tried to join by posting a promo and a match, didn't know what subliminally meant, and thought you needed permission to "roleplay".

Guest Goose749

I've got to admit, tha Grapplah does have a point. The lesson is, if you're going to join, know what the fuck it is you're getting into.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

As of right now, I have no match for Tajiri and haven't heard a peep. You have one hour sunshine, or it's a no-show loss.

Sign in to follow this