TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thoth

Lockdown Comments

Guest Thoth

Amazing stuff from everyone, I liked the promo with the poem, whoever wrote that. Ash wins, and I didn't see that coming. Justice & Rule continue to dominate.

And oh yeah. Look at my sig.

Guest Beezel

I guess the power of the spinning Balrog spooked Tom enough to drop it. Congratulations on:

Defending HCG Champion: CIA.

NEW US Champion: Michael Craven (again...)

New "I'ma kickin' your ass, son" guy: Jamie Drazon.

New #1 Contender to ICTV, oh wait, that's me. Janus, again, something about you makes me step up to the plate. If Danny's proclaimation rings true, I guess it's me v. Stryke up next.

and of course, NEW WORLD CHAMPION: Thoth. I guess after ALL this time it has to be pretty sweet. Enjoy it. Since you know Tom's going to have to come back after you.

Incredible show, if only I could start a storyline.

Guest Dace59

Actually, the HCG was a writtn job on my part.

Why? So I can have some singles matches, and so Va'aiga can pick apart the pieces to win the title.

Edited by Dace59

Guest Muzz

Thoth!

Wuagghhh! World Champion, it was only a matter of time, and it couldn't happen to a better guy and a helluva writer. Congratulations, and here's to a long lasting reign.

Janus deserves a booting.

*dies*

Guest The Superstar

...................................................!

Thoth! THOTH! THOTH!!

I mean, holy shit. Congratulations, man!

Actually, the HCG was a writtn job on my partner.

Why? So I can have some singles matches, and so Va'aiga can pick apart the pieces to win the title.

Oh if only I didn't suck at No DQ matches...

Congrats Thoth (not that you need nay more congrats)

Guest Ace309

Congratulations to Thoth for an excellent match and good luck with your reign. (Y)

Since it's 10 to 7 AM, I've not read the rest of the show, except the Tag match. Wildchild, I salute you for a great match.

Congrath Thoth. I looked over the match and it's clear that you put a hell of a lot of work into it. Way to go, man.

Good show on everyone else's part. And just to toot my own horn, I actually beat FROST~!.

And oh yeah, the poem promo was me.

Guest DawnBTVS

Awesome job Thoth! (Y)!! Great matches from everybody as well and a fun show overall.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Go Thoth. Looks like you picked a hell of a time to come back, AND you managed to finish that match despite the pull of War III's expansion. If this man can resist THAT siren song, then nothing can stop him! We're all doomed! DOOMED, I TELL YOU! RUN FOR THE HILLS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And good job by everyone else.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Guest kelloggs

Glad to hear about the win for the new World champion Thoth and while I haven't read the show it seems that everyone liked it. Now onto my match... I logged on with a match to PM, then my internet access went bye-bye, AGAIN. CC knows whats up and yeah, thats about it... I'm sure Craven wrote a good match, and I'll just wait and see how everything works out.

Maybe I'll actually comment once I read.

Guest HVilleThugg

I don't usually post about the shows anymore because I don't usually read them anymore...but I can't hold back my excitement because after god knows how long in this fed, the man that everyone said had such enormous potential has finally reached the top of the mountain...finally reached the apex...the pinnacle of the e-fed world...Thoth is SWF World Heavyweight Champion!!

Congratulations man...I honestly didn't think that you'd be the one to derail Tom Flesher, but then again, I didn't think TNT would beat ELM. I know it's gotta feel damn good after all this time man...so, cherish it, and don't be lettin' Flesher take it back.

Da "too bad you couldn't do it when I was here" H

PS - I have pictures of Xstasy doing playing DDR while we were in Ft. Lauderdale.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Congrats to CIA on a successful title defense, and good luck against Va'aiga next show because he's really good. Va'aiga/CIA should be a classic.

I'm surprised myself that my match won. Kinda startled me when I read the US Title match and realized in my half-awake brain that it was my match.

Congrats to Beezel for becoming #1 contedner to the ICTV Title... and I still don't know who you are under that mask ^_^

And a HUGE congrats to Thoth, our new World Champ. Thoth's worked his ass off and has had some awesome stroylines. He also gave me my first title by writing me in as IGNML TV Title Champion in the two-title ladder match he won the Western US Title in, and I gotta respect himfor that because it helped me out a lot both in writing and in character as Ash. But don't be like me and let Flesher beat you back for the title in the rematch so you'll have to win it back from him. I'm sure glad Thoth didn't turn out to be an android after all ^_^

BTW, I finally got around to playing DDR at the arcade while I was in Boston a couple of weeks ago... and it is AWESOME. :D If they'd port it to the Gamecube, I'd buy it the moment it arrived in the store :)

Guest Thoth

I want these Xstasy DDR pics. And it's never coming to GameCube. It's on PS2, and coming to Xbox. But not GameCube.

Whoops.

Thanks for the support you guys, it means a lot.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Wow. I drop in to see how things are going, and a fucking Bemani Cross Wizard wins the World Title?!

Kidding. Kidding! Congratulations, Thoth. It's high time you got that Title around your waist.

And Thugg...show the pics. SHOW THEM.

Guest HVilleThugg

lol...I'll see if I can't post them just as soon as I get them developed. I still have like 10 shots left on the roll, so who knows when that'll be.

Da "X will probably kill me" H