TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

ARRRGH!

Guest Nevermortal

I have my settings set up to remember me everytime I visit the forum. Yet whenever I return to it, I am always logged out for some reason.

This also happens at nearly every other website where I should be remembered. I even have my IE settings on 'Accept All Cookies', and it keeps doing the same damned thing.

Someone help, for I am about to kill the internet with a chainsaw and a pipe bomb.

Guest MrRant

Just remember that Al Gore created the internet so he is your first target.

Try this:

Go to Tools->Internet Options and delete all cookies and temp files, close ALL your browser windows, restart IE and login to the site and see how that works.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I have my settings set up to remember me everytime I visit the forum. Yet whenever I return to it, I am always logged out for some reason.

This also happens at nearly every other website where I should be remembered. I even have my IE settings on 'Accept All Cookies', and it keeps doing the same damned thing.

Someone help, for I am about to kill the internet with a chainsaw and a pipe bomb.

If you kill the Internet, how will we all masterbate as much as we'd like to?

Guest Nevermortal

Hurrah! It worked. Funny, because I cleared out my Temp Files/Cookies before and it didn't work. But now it does.

Al Gore and the Internet are spared now.

Guest MrRant

At least kill Al Gore for me. I helped a brother out now you can return the favor and help out another brother.

Guest Nevermortal
At least kill Al Gore for me. I helped a brother out now you can return the favor and help out another brother.

Must.....Kill.....Gore......Alleviate World's Boredom Percentage By 10%......