TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mattdotcom

In Need of Help

Guest Mattdotcom

I'm unable to order PPVs and trying to find some good comp tapes right now, so all I have for TNA coverage are the excellent recaps provided by Scarface Jr. I have one problem with them, though. I have no idea what some of these moves are. I need some descriptions, mostly about the up-and-comers, and especially such moves as the Ki Krusher and Death Sentence.

Gracias.

Guest The Metal Maniac

The Ki Krusher: Grab them for a Fisherman's suplex. Lift them up into the air, but then turn them towards you and sit down, dropping them in sort of a Michinoku (Sorry if I mispelled that) Driver, except with their leg hooked by your arm, and your hands locked together.

I dunno about the other one though.

Guest Mattdotcom

HO-LEE SHIT. I must see a Low-Ki match. Now. Damn my 56K connection. Thanks TMM, and keep them coming. It's not limited to AMW. I am totally unfamiliar with some of these guys.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Ki Krusher - Sitout Fisherman Buster

Death Sentence - Old Smoking Gunns finisher I believe (The Sidewinder.) One holds the opponent in a backbreaker position, while the other comes off the top with a legdrop.

What others do you need?

Guest Miss Independant

Well, I was going to show you some pictures of the Ki Krusher, but since my webhosting sucks, just go to www.low-ki.com and click on the large icon marked "Arsenal" and it's the first two pictures.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Ki Kruser '99 (by LowKi) - Described previously.

Death Sentence (by America's Most Wanted) - James Storm holds his opponent belly-to-belly, sliding them down so that they're at an angle as Storm crouches down slightly. Chris Harris flies off the top rope with a leg drop to the opponent as Storm drops them and then covers for a pin.

Any others?

EDIT: Just for the hell of it...

Flux Capacitor (by Frankie Kazarian) - Moonsault Rock Bottom off the top rope. Similar to The SAT's Spanish Fly, only performed by one man instead of two.

Future Shock (by Chris Sabin) - Double-leg Fisherman's Buster. Set up like a MuscleBuster (KinnikuBuster for you Ultimate Muscle fans), only dropped into a Fisherman's Buster.

Guest Nevermortal

Red Star Press (By Amazing Red): Standing Shooting Star Press

Code Red (By Amazing Red): Sunset Flip Powerbomb Variant

Pepsi Plunge (By CM Punk): Top Rope Pedigree

Devil-Lock (By CM Punk): Combination Tequila Sunrise/Sharpshooter

Angel's Wings (By Christopher Daniels): Sit Out Pedigree

Last Rites (By Christopher Daniels): Inverted Front Facelock swung to Diamond Cutter [aka: Reno's Roll of the Dice/Test's Test Drive]

Moneymaker (By Kid Kash): Double Underhook Piledriver

Bankroll (By Kid Kash): Fisherman's Suplex position, then drops opponent's head on the knee

Crossfire (By Jason Cross): Shooting Star Press to Legdrop

Edit: A question for the TNA addicts here (I've only seen a couple of episodes), does AJ Styles do the "Hurdle the Guardrail" spot on TNA?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

He has. The corner where SEX used to enter, and the corner next to the Heel Section are where he's done it.