TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

Shawn Micheals arrested

Guest The Old Me

Hmmm, a stupid post indeed. Plus, who would buy that off ebay, when you could right click, save and print out??

Guest Prime Time Andrew Doyle

negative10.jpg

Who would you not put something in the thread title that says it is from the 1980's

Guest Eagan469

This should have been in Old School, and not with that gay-ass title.

Strike 1

Guest Youth N Asia
This should have been in Old School, and not with that gay-ass title.

Strike 1

I second that

Guest KJ Brackish

I third that notion....and don't ever scare the hell out of me like that agayne!

I was like, "What did Godboy do now?" I thought he was handing out Bible's in public places or something and got arrested.

My BP went up!

DFA

Guest Steviekick
I was like, "What did Godboy do now?" I thought he was handing out Bible's in public places or something and got arrested.

My BP went up!

Very scary. I was thinking of pretty much the same thing happening to HBK.

Guest Mulatto Heat

I wonder if this was from the time when he and Jannetty were arrested for smashing things in a nightclub shortly after their first debut.

Dynamite Kid describes it in his book. The two were fired and re-hired down the line.

By the way, I find it amusing that the link was to an Ebay auction and not to the Smoking Gun, which I thought it would be.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

What's this "strike 1" shit about?

This thread just needs to be in Old School, but really, some of you need to chill and let us decide what merits a "strike" or not.

Guest jester
Damn, I got excited for a moment.

Same here

Me too.

But patience. Micheals won't let us down. Sooner or later he'll screw up again.

Guest Eagan469
What's this "strike 1" shit about?

This thread just needs to be in Old School, but really, some of you need to chill and let us decide what merits a "strike" or not.

Shawn Micheals arrested 

Mug Shot within

Backstage Fights 

Alot of news here....

gee, I didn't know you could post misleading topics in the WWE folder without a warning...

Guest subliminal_animal

Eagan, strike him out further with some mama jokes!

Shawn Micheals arrested, Mug Shot within

Real funny, dummy. But while you were posting here with your misleading silliness and generally nerding up the internet, ol' Eagan was busy giving your mom the funny business, leaving her all moaned-out with his spilt seed spent all over her hoochie-coo.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Eagan, strike him out further with some mama jokes!

Shawn Micheals arrested, Mug Shot within

Real funny, dummy. But while you were posting here with your misleading silliness and generally nerding up the internet, ol' Eagan was busy giving your mom the funny business, leaving her all moaned-out with his spilt seed spent all over her hoochie-coo.

Who did what with my Whohah? :huh:

BTW The backstage fights thread involves current WWE workers and incidents that occured within the last few months (Goldburg/Y2J), so I think I can justify posting that one in the WWE folder, although in retrospect General Wrestling would've been more appropriate... I'm glad you all took the cool mature route and chose not to fly off the handle. :rolleyes:

As far as the Shawn Micheals one goes, current employee, newly uncovered photo = WWE news IMO

Thanks ;)

Guest Choken One

but old meaningless news.

At least the Backstage thing serves relevance although is more appros in Old School or Gen.

Ya gotta admit you pourposely fixed the title to elude an different reaction.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Well getting certain folks to over react around here is easy, so yeah, I admit I worded the title to get everyone riled up---

Tommorow- Kurt Angle released!!!

the anklelock too soon (Remember that thread many moons again someone started here like this?)

Guest subliminal_animal

I was just browsing back a few pages and when I saw Shawn Michaels got arrested, I bumped this up so we could all get the news.

Then I realized I was misled by the title. And that I already read this thread, so I was also probably misled by the title before. And that I already posted in the thread.