TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Guest Choken One

That is the not so exact number of REGISTERED posters that have ZERO posts to their history...

Why is it that we have so many registered names and no posts?

And why do those said names still exist?

Guest Retro Rob

They probably stumbled on to the site. Decided to check out the forum and register while they were there. Then they either forgot about it or were too scared to post anything. :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

this has also bothered me for awhile. And half of those names belong to guys who post under different names.

Dames should send an email to the 1890 people and tell them their accounts will be deleted if they don't start posting.

Guest MaxPower27

Why is it lame? Because over 1800 people have never even crossed your path, and have never even interacted with you, so it's "lame"

Seriously, read a book or something.

Guest bob_barron

I know that Dames has been trying to set up someway to delete their account or something.

It's more of a bandwith issue then anything- all those names take up uneeded bandwith

Guest Eagan469

1890/3498

So we have 1608 active names.

I'd suggest that Dames, if he ever gets around to housecleaning, removes all names with 0 posts and IP's that *don't* correspond to those names with more than 1 post.

I'm sure alot of active posters here registered a few names for whatever reason.

Guest Choken One

I have two accounts...This one (duh) and one regis. under my real name.

Guest Choken One

I didn't look closely but did those accounts include banned posters?

Guest Eagan469
I didn't look closely but did those accounts include banned posters?

good question

Guest Eagan469

The member directory shows 3476 members.

So that's:

3498 registered names

22 have been banned

That leaves:

3476 registered names

1890 have yet to post

=

1586 active names at TSM

Edited by Eagan469

Guest Spaceman Spiff

If anybody is so inclined, I registered "Don't Work Me Keith" (after that "hacking" of the site when SK still ran it), so that name can be deleted.

Guest Kotzenjunge

This is the only name I've ever used besides the AP Newswire one, and that's available to all 20+ members of the State last summer. It's kinda fun to use as a joke too.

Guest T®ITEC

Well, there's my dumb old "TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion" name, and that's certainly ready to get BALEETED.

Guest DrTom

When people are banned, their screen name shows up as "unregistered," and the account is actually deleted within the Admin CP. I doubt they count toward the total. Besides, I know that more than 22 people have been banned. Hell, I've probably banned 22 people myself. (MUAHAHAHAHAHA~!)

Guest Just Looking

I signed up so I could read the site and not have to deal with all the stupid pictures while at work. I'm guessing most of those who have no posts to their name are signing up for the same reason. Not all poeple want to post (like me- I chose Just Looking for a reason); some just like to see what others are thinking. I've been following the board since right before the Keith split, so I'm not some newbie or anything like that, either. So I am asking for Dames not to erase all of those people with low post counts, or at the very least not me.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

i used to have a ton of extra names but I had them deleted.

Guest El Satanico

Dames shouldn't delete them just because of not posting. He should email the ones he can't account for and ask if they use the board in any manner.

Those who don't respond, say they don't use it or have another name should deleted.

Guest Just Looking
Sociology major are you?

Teacher, actually, although I really enjoyed the sociology and psychology classes I took in college.