TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm card for Friday, July 11th!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm for Friday, July 11th!

Live from the Ervin J. Nutter Center in beautiful Dayton, Ohio! It's been too long!

Due time: 10PM EST

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

SINGLES MATCH

Nathaniel Kibagami vs. Xero

-- Kibagami has had a hard run of late, with a string of heartbreaking losses. Perhaps Thoth has broken his spirit after all? Well, the former Clanny has one chance to recpature the spark by facing perennial underdog Xero. If Silent's boots aren't laced tight enough tonight, well, maybe he should just go back to Japan...

Rules: normal rules apply.

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: chirs3

NON-TITLE NO DQ MATCH

Janus vs. Michael Craven

--Both of these men have been rather brutal of late. Both have expressed interest in moving up the card. Well, only the most vicious, bloodthirsy, and sadistic individual will move into the ICTV division. King's gambling that one of these men will have the kiler instinct necessary to make it to the top of the mountain!

Rules: no DQ, no countout. falls only count in the ring.

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

Wildchild vs. ?

--Question mark man returns! Who can this strange competitor be? Is it a new face, or a returning veteran? And will he or she be able to get past the surging Wildchild, who has greatly impressed CC? A win here just might get the Bahama Bomber over the hump!

Rules: Normal ruels apply. Question mark man, please PM Wildchild your stats. Please PM them to Edwin MacPhisto as well.

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: Edwin MacPhisto

TAG MATCH

The Boston Strangler and TNT vs. Stryke and Longdogger Pete

--One team showed what can only be called surpising team work at the last show's main event. The other consists of two men who absolutely hate each others' fucking guts. Can TBS and TNT (Team Ted Turner) continue their cohesive ways against a fragmented foe, or will Stryke and LDP miraculously put aside their enmity for one night? I for one don't think so...

Rules: Normal tag rules apply.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Frost vs. Renegade

--Frost's icy cool brain is still recovering from the last main event, and he requested an opponent he has never faced before, to help him get him back in the game. CC cross-tabulated every wrestler's horoscopes, and cameup with the very unfortunate Renegade. The stars are against him, but maybe, just maybe the Renegade can pull off a miracle!

Rules: Normal rules apply

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: realitycheck

TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Justice and Rule vs. the Unholy Trinity (Dace Night and Va'aiga)

-The tension has been building here for awhile now between the M7 and the UH (boy that isn't very dignified is it?). Well, after the splitting of singles matches on the previous show, King has decided that the enmity between these two teams should make for some stellar television! Let's watch those tempers spill out of the rings and into the living rooms across the country!

Rules: Normal tag rules apply.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: Grand Slam

ICTV TITLE LADDER MATCH

Beezel vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

--Beezel will have his first defense IMMEDIATELY. Sadly, Stryke is a little busy tonight, so King racked his brain long and hard and came up with... Mak Francis. What was King thinking? He undoubtedly has his reasons... hopefully he has them for the stipulation as well.

Rules: The ICTV belt will be suspended above the ring. First competitor to retrieve it from its lofty perch is the champion.

Word Limit: 55000

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE SUBMISSIONS MATCH

Thoth vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

--Flesher gets his rematch tonight, and it's clear that those months of toadying to the Suicide King have paid off as the stipulation grossly favors him! The accomplished mat wrestler should have no problem out-finessing the sadistic Thoth, right? Well, Thoth knows how to inflict pain like no one else in the federation... Flesher may be wishing he never agreed to this rematch by the end of the evening!

Rules: The only way to win is to make your opponent tap or pass out due to a submission move. The ropes will NOT break a hold, so pray you have your counters researched. No interference, although that isn't implicit to the match. Let's just say King has a shredder and your paychecks ready if anyone should interfere in a match between two of his favorite heels. By extension, the match is no DQ and no countout, but your opponent can only tap out in the ring. Have fun kids!

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: Suicide King

Show is this Friday, to get us back on schedule. Thus the late due time. I gave some people the show off because they asked for it or because I thought they could use it, but the card is still uber-packed.

Edited by Edwin MacPhisto

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Lovely card King-O.

My match can only be described as "interesting," but should be a blast to write after I figure out how we're going to write it... but really now, our match is just the icing on the cake, because just LOOK at those two beauties at the top of the card. Thoth/Tom will be Godly, no doubt, but I'm looking for a surprise MOTN in the ICTV Title match. Should be rockin'.

Obscure Fact: Mak Francis won his first title ever, the SJL Television Championship, from the longest reigning champ of all time -- muah -- in a ladder match. Ooh, might want to have Stevens mention THAT in the opening banter, eh guys?

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Mystery, uhm, person, be advised: my own stats have been overhauled.

Guest The Superstar
ICTV TITLE LADDER MATCH

--Beezel will have his first defense IMMEDIATELY. Sadly, Stryke is a little busy tonight, so King racked his brain long and hard and came up with... Mak Francis. What was King thinking? He undoubtedly has his reasons... hopefully he has them for the stipulation as well.

Rules: The ICTV belt will be suspended above the ring. First competitor to retrieve it from its lofty perch is the champion.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ace309

Just a huge card, packed with talent. I still can't believe we're regularly having 8-match cards here.

Unfortunately, the main event looks like an extended pissbreak. God damn mat wrestlers. WE WANT HIGHSPOTS!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Attention question mark man: I'd also appreciate it if you could send me your stats as well. It'll help me prepare to mark your match and get a feel for how you wrestle.

Guest Beezel

Huh. Ladder match. You know, I'm almost certain I've never been in one before. This should be rather interesting, and great to see Mak earning a shot higher up on the card. Here we go...

Guest Goodear

Thing to watch out for in a ladder match is the "near fall" ... like in a normal match, you can build suspense with the old "one two THREEENOOOO" pretty easily. It doesn't work so well with climbing a ladder though. That's the daunting part of the adaptation to make.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
ICTV TITLE LADDER MATCH

--Beezel will have his first defense IMMEDIATELY.  Sadly, Stryke is a little busy tonight, so King racked his brain long and hard and came up with... Mak Francis.  What was King thinking?  He undoubtedly has his reasons... hopefully he has them for the stipulation as well.

Rules:  The ICTV belt will be suspended above the ring.  First competitor to retrieve it from its lofty perch is the champion.

This is going to be fucking epic.

Guest Suicide King

Well, I am glad everyone seems to like this card. To Atlas, I actually had you on a preliminary version of my card but took you off in some editing. Enjoy your week off. ;)

Three thousand, nine hundred and twenty five words later...

I kid you not, people.

I'm done. Just got to refine and proofread. MUAHA.

Guest Beezel
ICTV TITLE LADDER MATCH

--Beezel will have his first defense IMMEDIATELY.  Sadly, Stryke is a little busy tonight, so King racked his brain long and hard and came up with... Mak Francis.  What was King thinking?  He undoubtedly has his reasons... hopefully he has them for the stipulation as well.

Rules:  The ICTV belt will be suspended above the ring.  First competitor to retrieve it from its lofty perch is the champion.

This is going to be fucking epic.

I was thinking of writing "I beat Mak fo shizzle" eleven thousand times, actually.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Just a huge card, packed with talent. I still can't believe we're regularly having 8-match cards here.

Unfortunately, the main event looks like an extended pissbreak. God damn mat wrestlers. WE WANT HIGHSPOTS!

You better believe it, buster!

Guest Ash Ketchum
Three thousand, nine hundred and twenty five words later...

I kid you not, people.

I'm done. Just got to refine and proofread. MUAHA.

... OK, NOW I'm scared.

*screams*

:P :D

Guest Longdogger_Pete
TAG MATCH

The Boston Strangler and TNT vs. Stryke and Longdogger Pete

WTF??!!

Guest Suicide King

heh heh heh. I take it you are appropriately chagrined LDP? ;)

Guest Beezel

...I hope it is. I really do. Else I will be VASTLY under the limit.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
...I hope it is. I really do. Else I will be VASTLY under the limit.

Yeah, 48K won't even be able to compete.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

If "chagrined" is a fancy word for "really pissed off," you're close.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

As always, I beingz bringing the reminderz.

If you have any requests for the next show or would like not to be booked, please let me know. As of this writing I have no requests from anyone on way or the other, which means that all of you are putty in my increasingly unstable hands.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'll have none of those shenanigans, gentlemen.

You get the motherfunkin' ATLASPHERE.