TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

BULLSHIT, NO SHOCKER AND NEGRO CASAS

Guest BoboBrazil

--NWA TNA line-up for tomorrow night's PPV is: A.J. Styles vs. D-Lo Brown for NWA title with a mystery man in Brown's corner, Chris Harris & James Storm defend NWA tag titles against Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger, Jeff Jarrett vs. (Joe) Legend, Shane Douglas vs. Julio Dinero, Jerry Lynn & Erik Watts vs. Kid Kash & Abyss plus some sort of a match involving Frankie Kazarian. Shocker and Negro Casas will not be appearing as advertised last week. There were attempts to get one of the biggest names in history to debut tomorrow but don't know if they came to fruition.

wrestlingobserver.com

Guest Zack Malibu

Ah fuck...so now what, Kazarian vs. Jason Cross/Tony Mamaluke/Jimmy Rave or something?

No way should Kazarian be put over London, if the talk of him being booked is true as well. They should be built up seperately.

Guest HartFan86

Ehhhh...not good for TNA. They can't be advertising these "big stars" and not following through.

Guest BoboBrazil

In place of the match they were to be involved in will be a six man X Division match involving Frankie Kazarian, Matt Sydal, Derek Wylde, Showtime Eric Young, Matt Stryker, and Kid Romeo. Kazarian must win this match to get a shot at Chris Sabin's X Division Title.

You know that shithead Kazarian will fucking win. Why can't they give his push to Kid Romeo, who is actually fucking entertaining?!

Guest Lord of The Curry

By "one of the biggest names in history" I'm assuming that talks with Hogan didn't go as planned.

Guest Zack Malibu

Kazarian's done OK IMO, but my main gripe with the X Division is that Red went MONTHS, getting shot after shot before winning it, making the big win mean something. Lynn and Styles killed themselves to get that belt over, along with Low Ki. Lately, it's just the indy flavor of the month getting the hype and the belt. Sabin got the belt right after impressing us and getting more hype due to his work in that tag match. Kazarian will get the belt due to the WWA hype he got. While the matches have been good-great (Sabin vs. London, Sabin vs. Kazarian, etc.), they need to BUILD...slowly. Neither guy even has a character...we still aren't sure why Sabin went with SEX in the first place.

I'm cool with rebuilding the division around Sabin, London, Kazarian, Romeo. Just do it slowly, adding some character depth. We need to care about them to care about the title wins.

Guest PowerPB13
In place of the match they were to be involved in will be a six man X Division match involving Frankie Kazarian, Matt Sydal, Derek Wylde, Showtime Eric Young, Matt Stryker, and Kid Romeo.  Kazarian must win this match to get a shot at Chris Sabin's X Division Title.

Where did you hear this?

If this is true, it's awesome news that one of the local workers from GCW, Matt Sydal, will be appearing on an NWA-TNA PPV.

-Patrick

Matt launching his trademark shooting star press in a Four-Way Dance last September

gcwtourney19.jpg

Guest BrokenWings

Argh. This may be the first time TNA has seriously pissed me off. I was <b>really</b> looking forward to that.

HartFan86 Posted on Jul 8 2003, 01:43 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehhhh...not good for TNA. They can't be advertising these "big stars" and not following through. 

Agreed. *sighs* I'm so disappointed now.

Guest bob_barron

Fuck TNA.

They took time out of the show to hype these two guys appearing and they're not going to show- That's pure bullshit and a bad business tactic

Guest Dangerous A

No Shocker and Casas= DA not buying.

Seriously, they just lost my buy for the month with Shocker and Casas not being there.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm going to assume that them not appearing isn't TNA's fault.

If they were taking the time to announce them and make them seem special to people who've never heard of them...

then something fell through on their end.

So shouldn't it be Fuck Casas and Shocker?

And at least TNA is trying to bring in some interesting people?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"After having agreed to appear on the program TNA was informed that Shocker had a conflict that would prevent him from honoring the agreement."

See...now I'd like even the most outspoken TNA detractor to explain to me how this is something TNA should be blamed for.

He agreed to be there...and then didn't honor it.

And people realize, this is people from Mexico coming to the USA. Super Crazy had numerous problems like this in ECW. Its called a VISA. Maybe it expired? Bad business tactic? More like mistiming and unfortunate happenings.

Guest bob_barron
"After having agreed to appear on the program TNA was informed that Shocker had a conflict that would prevent him from honoring the agreement."

See...now I'd like even the most outspoken TNA detractor to explain to me how this is something TNA should be blamed for.

He agreed to be there...and then didn't honor it.

Yea- and they should've made 110% sure that he would be there before hyping him on the programme.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They wouldn't have hyped him if they weren't 110% sure.

Remember when they hyped Sting? They literaly worked out his contract DURING the show and didn't say anything until it was confirmed.

Shocker fucked up here.

Guest bob_barron

Obviously they weren't 110% sure if he flaked out. It's TNA fault- They're the ones who hyped him as appearing as the show and now they will not deliver.

That's the blame they I have to accept. They fucked up.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The PWBTS site says that they backed out because they were going to job.

I can't respect your opinion if the story is they went back on their word.

Shocker and Casas aren't blameless. TNA tried to bring in people that we would want to see and they decided at the last minute that they were too big for TNA.

I don't see how it's TNA's fault when there was an agreement in place that the talent broke.

That's like blaming TNA for Syxx-Pac missing a plane.

Guest bob_barron

They didn't hype up Syxx-Pac as appearing. They wasted airtime on the show for something that ended up not occuring.

What would've been the point of jobbing the guys anyway?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The only way TNA takes any blame for this is if they never announced that they WOULDN'T be on the show...which they did very clearly on their site and every major site picked it up.

They had an agreement, the wrestlers backed out of it, TNA informed everyone prior to purchasing the show.

Cut and Dry.

Guest TheGame2705

I while not a fan of TNA sometimes agree wholeheartedly, Shocker and Casas are the bitches here.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Why would they win? It's not like they were going to be long term contributers.

And everyone likes KAzarian! HE takes head bumps like a man.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Look...the way I see it is this:

We're mad that they won't be there.

That's understandable.

But some people are trying to blame the people who told you they would be instead of the REASON THAT THEY WON'T BE.

There's no bait and switch here because TNA took the bait off the hook as they should have.

It's a shame, since I personally have wanted to see Shocker for a long time running now, but you're shooting the messenger and ignoring the messege.

BPS speaks the truth. At least they tried to bring in the guys. They didn't say "tune in next week to see piper vs hogan~!~~!" and then say "sorry, they had a smackdown appearence, but we do have ace steel vs jimmy rave~!!~"

They contacted them, they agreed, then they backed out. Would it be your moms fault if she promised to get you a PS2 and Gamestop promised to hold her one, but sold it to someone else cause they gave them 20 extra dollars?

Guest Dangerous A

I'm not handing out blame.

I just won't order the show now because I wanted to see those 2 perform on a US stage is all. The show upcoming doesn't look hot enough right now to warrant my $10 since I am penny pinching at the moment.

Guest treble charged

It doesn't matter WHY they aren't there, just that they won't be there. TNA said they would, so they should be held responsible. If WWE spent airtime promoting the debut of Sting, for example, and then he didn't show up, I would blame WWE (save for certain personal reasons [death in the family, etc.]). If they were upset about jobbing, TNA should have changed plans to ensure that they would show up.