TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATHAPALOOZA II

Guest Ash Ketchum

*puts on his haz-mat suit before he reads the "matches"*

But damn... every other match on this card is greatAnd I'm saddened tyhat my go-kart race idea was not included in the card. :(

Guest Goose749

Great. After four days of hell, I finally get my internet connection back. I come to check how things went, and I suddenly find myself on American Gladiators. Perfect.

Guest Insanityman

Good luck to all. My God, Pete, THANK YOU. I'm having infinite amounts of fun writing this match, I don't know if it'll win- but it's quite enjoyable to write.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

You're right about the Wakeboarding Unleashed; Ian loves the game. Except that we only have it on a demo disc -- so we've been stuck watching Ian play the SAME course, with the SAME music, OVER and OVER, for DAYS on end.

He's going to drive us to buy the game very soon, just so we can hear some new fucking music!

But he's very good at the game. He's completed nearly every objective in the course on his own, and his high score is over 130,000 points.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I have two mall brawls already! And...that should be all I get I think.

Guest Kibagami

I'm going to be at a party Sunday night, so if Liston or Thor get their matches in before then...it would be a very good idea.

K.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I've got Dillon's, so that just leaves Lockwood. Although, any retired WF'er is more than welcomed to write a match as Cutthroat.

Guest Crowe

Crusen - Shaddup, and take the water like a man. :D

And I look forward to seeing how Crow and Va'aiga are going to get involved in the ME.

Guest The Superstar

:)

6470 words later.........

Umm, I hope I win. If not, who better to lose to than Aecas? :D

Guest Ace309

Let me just say that, to live up to my reputation as Suicide King Jr., I will be VERY angry if I have a double no-show.

VERY angry.

;)

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I just wanted it to be made known...

Ian has turned in his match.

For any continuity freaks out there, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm using Sexton Hardcastle at my match in Gund. He'll have to use the official S. J. L. matter transporter if he wants to make his way to any other matches.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
... and the hopes of Wildchild's return to the SJL go down the drain...

Sign in to follow this