TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

The One and Only Smackdown! Thread

Guest Eagan469
SmackDown! heads north of the border this Thursday night, coming to you from the Air Canada Centre in beautiful Toronto.

Not surprisingly, Mr. McMahon is said to be absolutely irate that Zach Gowen & Stephanie McMahon defeated the Big Show last week, thus earning Zach his long-sought-after WWE contract. How will Mr. McMahon's emotions manifest themselves this Thursday night on SmackDown!?

Gowen, meanwhile, is scheduled to officially sign his contract this week on the show. If you think back to past contract signings in WWE history, you know that anything and everything is possible this Thursday night on SmackDown!, airing at 8/7 CT on UPN.

The U.S. Championship Tournament continues this week, as Eddie Guerrero battles Ultimo Dragon. Will Guerrero say anything about his heinous attack last week on his former tag team partner and friend, Tajiri?

Tajiri is not expected to be at SmackDown! this week as he recuperates from injuries sustained last week. Meanwhile, Billy Kidman, who has been out for several weeks due to injuries, makes his return to the ring this week, teaming with Rey Mysterio in a huge fourway tag team match. It'll be Kidman & Mysterio vs. the APA vs. the FBI (Johnny Stamboli & Chuck Palumbo) vs. the Basham Brothers, accompanied by Shaniqua.

Billy Gunn and Torrie Wilson have quite a relationship going, and they'll be teaming up in a mixed tag against the newly rich Jamie Noble & Nidia. And in more tag team action, Chris Benoit & Rhyno battle Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore.

Plus, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar and much more this Thursday night (8/7 CT on UPN) on SmackDown!

Guest CronoT

I don't really see the point of this thread, except for the people who refuse to read spoilers....

Guest Eagan469
I don't really see the point of this thread, except for the people who refuse to read spoilers....

I take it you're new here

Guest TheHulkster

I'm not a huge fan of spoilers. I like to be suprised, be it good or bad, by watching the show on TV.

I'm a big mark for UD, so it's nice to see him back on Smackdown after taking last week off. Not to mention, he's facing Eddie Guerrero. It should be pretty good.

Guest CronoT

I take it you're new here

Sorry, but SD! just bores the hell out of me. I actually watched it a few times when I was an admin of a wrestling board, and my opinion of it is still the same as back then; it's inferior to RAW in almost every way.

The only people who are any good on SD! are Angle, Taker, Benoit, and now, Ulitmo Dragon. All the rest bore me, because they're just the same as they were either from before the roster split, or from WCW/ECW.

[EDIT]-Besides, except for the Horrible triple H/Katie Vick angle, only SD! does stupid stuff like this: http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...=ST&f=1&t=36620

Guest CanadianChris
it's inferior to RAW in almost every way.

*spit take*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
it's inferior to RAW in almost every way.

*spit take*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Its inferior to RAW in almost every way if by inferrior you actually meant to say Superior.

Because actually seeing it is different than reading it. So we comment on what we "see"

Plus we wanna "see the baby"!!!

I must admit when Cena came to the WWE last year, I was so sick of him. He had no gimmick, no charisma, and his tights were yellow and purple. And now, I can't get enough!

This segment is pure Sports Entertainment!

Guest The Czech Republic

That sounds like the SD! theme beat in a way. This = best segment ever

Guest Shanghai Kid

I love how Cena is so over yet he still finds way to get his heel heat back.